It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things For Your Consideration As We Close The Cycle...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It does not matter what you have done or do or have done or will do or have not even have thought of doing, for it really does not matter we are all little atom of light and information that have billions and billions of possibilities of what happens to us, with out your body you are fee to do what ever you want so this physical life is just training ground, that's it nothing really exists on this planet it is all just our perception of what we think this reality is, really all about. So be happy don't worry it is just a bump in the road that does not exist any way. Have a beer and pizza and forget about it!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I find that when I just act without any intent, that is, without "free will" then paradoxically I am in far more control of my destiny than I would be through the expression of "free will" - perhaps the term is a misdemeanour - perhaps free-will is really just another word for "enslavement" and "learning lessons" here on Earth is really just a kind of excuse for our collective misfortunes... Anyway, I have created a thread on "karma" to deal with this issue.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Your thread inspired me to begin meditating again. I have to inform you of the experience I just had. However, before you read what I am about to type, please refer to this thread and read about it first, so that it makes more sense.

Read first

As I was about to reach the "no thought" stage, my breathing became erratic and I tried very hard to not pay it any mind, however, the more i fought, the more chaotic my breathing became. Then it happened, a vision appeared, it was hazy but I recognized it. I was exactly where I had been before in the same dream, but in a different time. It was as if I had only been gone for a few seconds, my sister was still wailing and crying the name "sisarabi".

This time however, she is facing away from me and is in a posture against the wall of the structure as though she was grieving on a headstone. I can't clarify if the structure was actually a headstone or a wall section of a bigger building, all I could see was that it was gray, resembled concrete, and had the word "ibarasis" carved in the center. As reached out to comfort her, she spun around... this is when the horror started. Where her eyes should have been, there was nothing but black charred pits. Her mouth was contorted from crying, but when she turned around, no sound came out. It was dead silent.

Then it happened, there was a flash of light..her, myself, the structure, all vaporized. That is when I snapped out of my meditation. I don't know if I had fallen asleep, but all that detail seemed as though I was gone for a good 1-3 hours, but in reality I had only meditated for 30 minutes. I don't know why I reached out to her, I guess it was because it was me accepting and forgiving her for all the wrong she had done to me. In fact, I find it odd that I don't refer to her as my step sister anymore.

I'm a little freaked out. I don't know what I just saw, but it was frightening. Something that I did not expect at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Elerow

Things will be fine!
You will do great!
I have trust in you!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I find that when I just act without any intent, that is, without "free will" then paradoxically I am in far more control of my destiny than I would be through the expression of "free will" - perhaps the term is a misdemeanour - perhaps free-will is really just another word for "enslavement" and "learning lessons" here on Earth is really just a kind of excuse for our collective misfortunes... Anyway, I have created a thread on "karma" to deal with this issue.

I agree that the term "free will" is misleading, as it really means "free to will", we are free to express our will. However, it is a very limited expression of our will, as numerous conditions and restrictions within ourselves, our society, and the world at large stand as obstacles to our freedom to will as we please.

Also, our acts of free will are binding, because when we act from our own will, we are locked in to the consequences of those actions. So yes, I think this whole "free will" thing is totally overrated, if not outright deceptive.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Exactly, why do we need to be "taught" all these things about karma and free-will, If we evolved just like any other creature, then we would be completley at home with ourselves, and would not be as conflicted as we are. It all relates to the human condition, the lie being that we used to be vicious animals, when in actual fact we used to be peaceful and loving, until something happened that caused us to be tampered with, all the various doctrines thus being an attempt to "correct" us in light of this fact.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
why fear death?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

ayyyy thanks!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
First off I apologize to all for an extreme delay in responses. A couple friends of mine got in serious trouble and on top of working a ton lately, that has consumed the majority of my energy. Again my apologies.

reply to post by jsettica

That is true only to a degree. This is a training ground for if it didn't exist, the things that would happen in the "real" world to an untrained soul would be catastrophic.

Your existence is recorded in the Akashic Records/ Amenti Hall. Everything. So while this matrix is an illusion, it still exists at the sime time. Quite the paradox eh?

One thing I know for sure, it is wise to record well.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You see, I don't think you are familiar with the vast majority of learning experiences on other planets....where there is no Free Will.

"I find that when I just act without any intent, that is, without "free will" then paradoxically I am in far more control of my destiny than I would be through the expression of "free will"...."

And yet it is through Free Will that you have the choice to act with out intent, that you have the choice to explore paradoxes. You are not alloted this option in the majority of Creation segments.

You can identify Free Will as enslavement, it is your Free Will to do so. Just remember you can't do that elsewhere.

From a grand persepctive of all Creation segments, instead of perspective from this tiny marble, I would take a gamble that your opinion would differ. But that is what is so great about Free Will, it allows us to discuss and bounce ideas off one another instead of learning the predetermined lessons from a Creator of a segment of existence.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Interesting to say the least.

I don't really have a lot to comment on though that word obviously has an impact on you. The way you describe the timing of it, seeming that it was 1-3 hours when it was in actuality 30 minutes rings bells of abduction. Though I have to say it would be the first time I have ever heard of abduction during mediation, usually it is during sleep state. That really doesn't add up imo.

The only way I can suggest to get more answers is to go back into meditation, ask for divine protection, and place a very specific intent to the Universe for what you are looking for. I would completely understand if you had not interest in doing so.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

I feel that the perspective's of Free Will are too limited and not being understood from a Cosmic perspective.

A quick history lesson.

The civilization where the tides turned was Atlantis. Humanity was at its all time peak. They had combined spirituality and technology in a perfect blend to form technospirituality. As this progressed, the interest in technology began to rise a little more and the interest in spirituality a little less. Eventually, humanity made a deal contract with "aliens" (higher density negatively oriented entities). The deal was supremely advanced technology for humanity's Free Will. It was made much more attractive and unknowing of the reprecussions. This was the beginning of the end so to speak.

So you see, you are right, your Free Will has been a decpetion. Free Will has been binding. And it is the complete fault of humanity. They have had to suffer the karma that is attached with sumbiting your Free Will for material. It is not a small price to pay. It is the reason that society has become this. It is the reason everything is controlled. This was never the design, but that is the experiment that has been Free Will. Everything goes. Like I said in the above post, most planets are not Free Will zones. That's why Earth is such a battle ground.

It is also the exact reason that there has been "interfernce" from the positive side. It is why there are millions of Wanders, Starseeds, etc. currently incarnated on the planet. It is why the cycle is closing.

It is time for Mother Earth to shed this incredibly dense negative energy and emerge as the true being she was always meant to be.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes, there was a tampering. And just as said in the above post, it was humanity that tampered with its own natural evolution.

It was on an amazing path, until they got greedy. So yes, humanity is being taught a lesson.

As much as it breaks my heart on a constant basis to see the things that happen on this planet, humanity has reaped what it has sowed.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Perhaps, without free will, the difference between action and expectation is infinity, perhaps, here on Earth, things "bounce back" to us. The instant an action is formed, it is intercepted, translated, and relayed to the sender "before" they act.....

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Without Free Will there is only unilateral movement with no choice. Everything has been scripted for you. All you're doing is going through the motions so to speak.

And I am confused by your last statement. You said that the instant an action is formed.....then finished with "before" they act. Can you clarify that for me please, I'm a little lost.

Check out your X thread too when you get a moment. I finally got around to replying to your in-depth post which I was incredibly fascinated by.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
The cycles are getting to be quite overwhelming. I am physically, emotionally, and mentally drained. It's getting to the point where i feel physically ill being around certain people. At first, I noticed i lost my attachment to anything material, which for me was extremely strange. Now i'm noticing my attachment to certain people or relationships is gone too. I feel the second wave of ascension is near. Not months, possibly weeks or even less. I've made amends with friends and people i've hurt. I've tried to do my best to be of service to as many as i could, but now i think there is only one more way to be of service and that is ascension. I'm ready. Are you?

Wow I myself went through this last year, and it did have to do with certain people, people I thought I was close to. I have no interest in talking to them anymore. I have log ago lost my attachment to material objects, so that wasn't a problem for me. Now I am anxious to work on my Chakras and awaken my Kundalini energy. It is odd but feel i don't have enough time. I too am exhausted and tired, but I keep trudging forward for some reason. I am also depressed, and anxious!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by mysticnoon
We can choose to apply the effort to ready ourselves for this so-callled ascension, but the results are not in our hands. We don't get to choose whether we go or stay.

To a degree yes and a degree no. Polarwarrior had eluded to Free Will, something that is very prominent in every souls existence here. There is a degree of Free Will in regard to ascension. Everyone will be a part of the Zero Point/Harvest event. There will be a review with the Council of what is the best placement for each soul going forward. Some will move fourth density, many will continue third density existence elsewhere. There are other options as well.

One thing is for certain. Earth itself will not be capable of hosting third density life after the shift. So in a sense, everyone is going somewhere else.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

hello,

Can you ex[pand on this a bit more, thanks!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I would be happy to. Can you tell me specifically what you are looking to know?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
hola UL, .similiar thought was mine reading your ref of RA, the harvest but i think i was missing the most important piece of the puzzle, Love your threads.
What do you think could be?

all my love , u are amazing, i feel you

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Hi Zaper.

U2U sent. Let's talk more.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join