It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

...plus...say one thing that we "smashed" at jupiter... like more than half the mass of planet is not even solid!

Just a little F.Y.I.- WE NUKED IT !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.enterprisemission.com...
edit on 6-1-2011 by geo1066 because: added current thread

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
IMO what is going on is nothing to do with anything man made, just the natural Earth cycle.
Of course I could be wrong.....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
reply to post by Human_Alien

I was actually thinking the same exact thing last night. There have been sooo many bird die offs...and I heard about more today on the radio. I kept thinking to myself....don't birds follow magnetic lines when they migrate?

I think something big is happening.

Perhaps the pole shift is also responsible for the jet stream now flowing 200 miles south. After all, aren't air currents and water currents largely determined by the magnetic force field of the earth? I'm not a geologist, but I think I remember hearing this someplace....

Hello!

I don't think we have to be any kind of 'ist' (geologist, scientist, archaeologist or even a psychiatrist) to sense something's not 'normal'.

When people come on here with a sense of absolute and assurance it makes me wonder if they are looking for the truth or something that's more believable.

Nice to have you aboard!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

yeah,so plutonium-238=nuke? -.- dude,you really gotta do a little more research.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

my bet is 7.0 or greater in the next 8 hrs. just sticking it out there

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress
I guess all I can say is that maybe this would explain the reason for the bird kills and the fish kills, it also may be the reason for all of the strange weather lately. Now why would I say that about the bird kills, well I sure as the heck am not going to believe the Fire works theory, Why? Because red wing black birds and Starlings sleep all night long in bushes, so they would not have been hit by fire works. Secondly the trauma was due to the fall from the sky.My God, can't people see they are covering Bull crap up again.

The first words out of my husbands mouth when he heard about the birds, was either it was due to solar activity or from the magnetic field, and now we are reading about this. Does make you wonder.

Hang on to that husband o'yours for he might be onto something.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Where?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Whewww I have done a lot of reading on this today - I am leaning toward solar activity/magnetic field and I don't think this is near over.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i]reply to post by jpsdasnake

Please read the link for futher explanation

www.enterprisemission.com... (Same link as I posted previously)

· At this ultra-slow “terminal velocity,” it takes the Galileo plutonium-238 capsules on the order of 700 hours – a month! to fall to a depth inside Jupiter (~700 miles below the visible clouds) where the outside pressure of the surrounding liquid hydrogen literally crushes the plutonium capsules into a supercritical state—
[

At this point, one of the capsules randomly implodes … and initiates, via the resulting shockwave and intense neutron shower, a runaway nuclear chain reaction in all the other surviving capsules, now spread in a spherical falling “cloud” a few tens of miles across ~700 miles below Jupiter’s visible “surface.” The resulting cascade nuclear detonation of all the surviving capsules totals several tens of kilotons ….

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mcfc2012

It is so interesting (in a sad way) to hear about so many domestic animals acting abnormally lately. I have 2 indoor cats and haven't noticed anything odd but animals are our divining rod to events (unfortunately usually disasters).

So if I were you, pay close attention to your pup. Not that you'll be able to do anything in time (should he be acting up on account of something he's sensing) but......I have a feeling, he'll have your back. I think animals, especially domestic household ones, know that we Humans lack that 6th-sense detector factor and often have a way of warning us. Not like Brian warns Peter on Family Guy but.....close enough

Take care and keep us posted.

link   
reply to post by geo1066

yeah,thats really dangerous. the explosion must have engulfed half of the planet

i read the text of the link you sent me btw
edit on 6/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mcfc2012
I'm a new member on here.
I don't know what exactly is going on but something is happening and has been for a while.
The weather here was unreal last month.
We are situated in the pennines, which does get the full force of the bad weather agreed, but what we have just had is out of the ordinary.
We experienced -18C and snow that if you did not dig out you would have a major problen with it.
We have a Jack Russell terrier dog, and the last 12 months he has been going crazy, on edge all the time like something is wrong, he has never acted like this before. I'm not saying it is 100% because of what is going on as who am I to speculate on animal psychosis!? what I'm saying is that something is not right?

I've read all the crazy stuff on the internet, watched it as I think the human mind is amazing and interesting and with all that I make my own conclusion and I'm not swayed by some of the crap that is published.

Going off topic a little bit here but in my opinion something major is going to happen, and from the research that I've done in my spare time I believe that the Northern Hemisphere is heading rapidly into a new ice age.
Some may laugh it off, everything happens within cycles and the cycle is due again.

Read this article first. Then peruse the whole site.
www.weatheronline.co.uk...

Weather is...well weather. It happens.
Magnetic poles wander. The Earth is not a perfect sphere and we know a whole lot about a little and little about a whole lot.
All you see here is our need to explain the unknown, because explaining it makes us (people) feel better.

As for laughing it off. Even if what you state is true can you prevent it ?
If yes, please do so. If no then laugh at it because it sure is healthier than the alternative.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpsdasnake

I cant se anything unusual with the auroras on that pic...can you explain it to me?

Yes. Of course m'friend!!

SINUOUS AURORAS: US Department of Defense polar-orbiting satellites are observing bright bands of auroral light circling the North Pole. This display, recorded on Dec. 30th, was as bright as the city lights of Scandinavia below:

Paul McCrone of the Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center in Monterey, CA, assembled the image using visual and infrared data from three satellites: DMSP F13, F17 and F18. "It shows the sinuous path of the energetic particles entering Earth's upper atmosphere," he says. These sinuous bands could descend south over Europe and parts of North America around Jan. 3rd when a solar wind stream is expected to hit Earth's magnetosphere. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras.

Now, the bird kill started as late as December 31 and continues to date.
So by all outward appearances, it looks like our magnetosphere is in part or the total culprit.

Like I said 10 million pages back......NATURE holds all the answers and warnings (only we don't quite know how to decipher it yet) Animals do though.
So pay attention to your environment (of course, chemtrail permitting at is).

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Interesting thought. Lots of people debunk not because they're disbelievers, but because they fear the small possibility of that big event happening. Therefore, they dig for evidence of it being a non-event. Reassurance.

Human-Alien, just added you to my friend list!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thank you m'friend! i see now...bright auroras...dead birds...geomagnetic storms...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

that is so true! you get a star

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Interesting thought. Lots of people debunk not because they're disbelievers, but because they fear the small possibility of that big event happening. Therefore, they dig for evidence of it being a non-event. Reassurance.

Human-Alien, just added you to my friend list!

Hey man, I appreciate your understanding (of me) cause not everyone 'gets me'. And of course, not that I am right but, I do think so 'outside the box' that I don't even see it anymore.

Nice to meet you and thanks for the add!! (How come we're not notified when people add us but we receive a nano-memo when they 'foe' us) Another damn PsyOp I bet

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Originally posted by mcfc2012
I'm a new member on here.
I don't know what exactly is going on but something is happening and has been for a while.
The weather here was unreal last month.
We are situated in the pennines, which does get the full force of the bad weather agreed, but what we have just had is out of the ordinary.
We experienced -18C and snow that if you did not dig out you would have a major problen with it.
We have a Jack Russell terrier dog, and the last 12 months he has been going crazy, on edge all the time like something is wrong, he has never acted like this before. I'm not saying it is 100% because of what is going on as who am I to speculate on animal psychosis!? what I'm saying is that something is not right?

I've read all the crazy stuff on the internet, watched it as I think the human mind is amazing and interesting and with all that I make my own conclusion and I'm not swayed by some of the crap that is published.

Going off topic a little bit here but in my opinion something major is going to happen, and from the research that I've done in my spare time I believe that the Northern Hemisphere is heading rapidly into a new ice age.
Some may laugh it off, everything happens within cycles and the cycle is due again.

Read this article first. Then peruse the whole site.
www.weatheronline.co.uk...

Weather is...well weather. It happens.
Magnetic poles wander. The Earth is not a perfect sphere and we know a whole lot about a little and little about a whole lot.
All you see here is our need to explain the unknown, because explaining it makes us (people) feel better.

As for laughing it off. Even if what you state is true can you prevent it ?
If yes, please do so. If no then laugh at it because it sure is healthier than the alternative.

I don't believe that anything can prevent mother nature, we are all just guests on this planet but we are a more intelligent kind that attempts to deal with it.
I don't know if any of you know of this person who has released a youtube broadcast?
www.youtube.com...

He can be seen on this forum and has been pretty damn accurate so far, if his theory if correct it will throw the weather forecasts and science out of the window.
forum.netweather.tv...

His theory is based on??? cycles.

ETA I'm not trying to go off topic as the polar shift theory all fits together.

I've tried to PM you Noncompatible but you cannot pm until 20 posts?!!!???, you can email me on [email protected] Matt

edit on 6-1-2011 by mcfc2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

I think you forgot this..

So, did any of this really happen?

The deliberate destruction of Galileo to “save” Europa, and the sudden appearance of “a mysterious dark splotch” on Jupiter just one month later -- precisely time enough to get the entering plutonium down to a depth where it could catastrophically implode – is truly a remarkable “coincidence.” Admittedly, this is strictly a case of circumstantial evidence: radioactive debris can’t be analyzed in Jupiter’s atmosphere remotely; no one has demonstrated that plutonium-238 can make a “bomb” under Jovian conditions; and there are major questions regarding the capsules even having sufficient mass for a runaway nuclear reaction, that is, if they survived entry … let alone falling intact to a depth sufficient to implode.

www.enterprisemission.com...

Actually we didn't nuke Jupiter and it was never proven to have actually have happened.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

yeah,thats what i noticed.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join