It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

are you reffering to the pacific's Ring of fire? yeah,it always follows that "pattern" nice having you around btw

edit on 6/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: Ring,not circle,ring lol

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You are joking,right?

(yes i know you didint write that)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangcobra1970
Wow has anyone seen the magnetic field tonight its off the chain .....its been all over the place check out this link !!!
www2.nict.go.jp...

Is anyone factoring in HAARP and LHC? These two instruments ALONE can alter Earths' magnetic fields.
So we have NO idea what repercussion science might have on nature now.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

yeah but i posted that before he did ):
and since when can the LHC alter earth's magnetic field? ok,ok,it does generates a pretty big magnetic field around it...but that big? i dont think so...
edit on 6/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpsdasnake

You are joking,right?

(yes i know you didint write that)

Yeah......I didn't write that but it did make me think about what, if any, affect our science (who are playing with big-boy machinery) might have on the natural course that Earth goes through.
I mean c'mon man. We're smashing crap on Jupiter. Bombing the Moon. We're (they're) really pushing the proverbial envelope if you ask me.

Sorry.....this (and the thought of chemtrails) gets me angst.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well if you are referring to the LCROSS mission,thats not a bomb,is a impact probe,the most damage it can create is from the knetic impact of the "crash". and jupiter? seriously? its hundreds of times bigger than earth...i wont say almost as big as the sun,but it does gets pretty damn close...plus...say one thing that we "smashed" at jupiter... like more than half the mass of planet is not even solid!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I was just starting to do research on haarp lastnight it seems very destructive !!! I did see the magnetic fields when the birds died and that time frame they were all over the place but they also didnt report any activity about what went on that night with the sun ....till much later but it looks like as of tonight were back in the same crazy ride we were that night and we are expecting some activity from the sun so im very curious to see if we get more activity such as animal deaths and im sure at some point some big earthquakes ...yet still dont get this green water and mist its strange as hell!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangcobra1970

HAARP seems "very desctructive"? what else does it do besides generating radio waves? does it bombs the atmosphere too? creates emp's?

edit on 6/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: fixed typos

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I was actually thinking the same exact thing last night. There have been sooo many bird die offs...and I heard about more today on the radio. I kept thinking to myself....don't birds follow magnetic lines when they migrate?

I think something big is happening.

Perhaps the pole shift is also responsible for the jet stream now flowing 200 miles south. After all, aren't air currents and water currents largely determined by the magnetic force field of the earth? I'm not a geologist, but I think I remember hearing this someplace....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well if anything is happening to the magnetic field of the Earth. Hopefully it holds out the next few days as there is a Geomagnetic Storm happening.

Could this trigger more instability and cause a large volcano or other "event" in the next few days. As well as the geomagnetic storm. On the 11th January there is a earth approaching object expected.

Object Name > (2009 BS5)
Approach Date > 11th January 2011
Left > 4 day(s)(07/01/11)
AU Distance > 0.0087
LD Distance > 3.4
Est Diameter* > 8.8 m-20 m
Relative Velocity > 5.56 km/s, 20016 km/h

Will be surprising if the next few days are quiet 7th - 17th January 2011.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthKix

its a 20 meter object 4 times the distance from the earth to the moon! yeah im really concerned about it,i think im gonna build a bunker.

link   
I guess all I can say is that maybe this would explain the reason for the bird kills and the fish kills, it also may be the reason for all of the strange weather lately. Now why would I say that about the bird kills, well I sure as the heck am not going to believe the Fire works theory, Why? Because red wing black birds and Starlings sleep all night long in bushes, so they would not have been hit by fire works. Secondly the trauma was due to the fall from the sky.My God, can't people see they are covering Bull crap up again.

The first words out of my husbands mouth when he heard about the birds, was either it was due to solar activity or from the magnetic field, and now we are reading about this. Does make you wonder.

link   

Originally posted by jpsdasnake

Well if you are referring to the LCROSS mission,thats not a bomb,is a impact probe,the most damage it can create is from the knetic impact of the "crash". and jupiter? seriously? its hundreds of times bigger than earth...i wont say almost as big as the sun,but it does gets pretty damn close...plus...say one thing that we "smashed" at jupiter... like more than half the mass of planet is not even solid!

The point (okay deep breath) I was trying to make was:, Humans are experimenting at a very crucial time in geological and astronomical history. Now is probably NOT the best time to see if we can create black holes or sucessfully slam satellites into a gaseous planet or play 'darts' on the Moon with explosives.

I feel we're at a tipping point as it is.

And yes, I DO believe in this galactic alignment that we'll be in (and are currently positioning for) by 2012. Call me, the Mayans, Egyptians etc a bunch of woo-woo hippies but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

So taking ALL of this into consideration (and the very likelihood that we going into a magnetic and/or physical pole shift) has me a little concerned. And...............I am not alone.

(exhale)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm a new member on here.
I don't know what exactly is going on but something is happening and has been for a while.
The weather here was unreal last month.
We are situated in the pennines, which does get the full force of the bad weather agreed, but what we have just had is out of the ordinary.
We experienced -18C and snow that if you did not dig out you would have a major problen with it.
We have a Jack Russell terrier dog, and the last 12 months he has been going crazy, on edge all the time like something is wrong, he has never acted like this before. I'm not saying it is 100% because of what is going on as who am I to speculate on animal psychosis!? what I'm saying is that something is not right?

I've read all the crazy stuff on the internet, watched it as I think the human mind is amazing and interesting and with all that I make my own conclusion and I'm not swayed by some of the crap that is published.

Going off topic a little bit here but in my opinion something major is going to happen, and from the research that I've done in my spare time I believe that the Northern Hemisphere is heading rapidly into a new ice age.
Some may laugh it off, everything happens within cycles and the cycle is due again.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

exactly like your high tide and low tides and the moon !!! china also had a report that supported the animal deaths with the magnetic field and how much they depend on it which was very interesting....these are all tied together im just not sure how bad this will really get and you know the gov isnt going to say squat !!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

you are right...but LCROSS has no explosives on it,as i said,its an impact probe(yes,i know thats not your Pointbe patient.)

Ps:i added you as a friend

edit on 6/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: added ps

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangcobra1970

I was just starting to do research on haarp lastnight it seems very destructive !!! I did see the magnetic fields when the birds died and that time frame they were all over the place but they also didnt report any activity about what went on that night with the sun ....till much later but it looks like as of tonight were back in the same crazy ride we were that night and we are expecting some activity from the sun so im very curious to see if we get more activity such as animal deaths and im sure at some point some big earthquakes ...yet still dont get this green water and mist its strange as hell!!

Hi and thanks. I'm totally with you.

The 'green' river is being chalked off as a hoax (food coloring........) which leaves a lot of wiggle room for doubts and the green mist (I think you're referring to the article I posted about my home town in Albany NY a few days ago????) is still a mystery.

But check out the Aurora Borealis.
Something very unusual is happening with that as well.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Links to back that up? Also the LHC has been around for few years..

On 10 September 2008, the proton beams were successfully circulated in the main ring of the LHC for the first time,[6] but 9 days later operations were halted due to a serious fault.[7] On 20 November 2009 they were successfully circulated again,[8] with the first proton–proton collisions being recorded 3 days later at the injection energy of 450 GeV per beam.[9] After the 2009 winter shutdown, the LHC was restarted and the beam was ramped up to 3.5 TeV per beam,[10] half its designed energy.[11] On 30 March 2010, the first planned collisions took place between two 3.5 TeV beams, which set a new world record for the highest-energy man-made particle collisions

So why hasn't something happened before?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Simply because the LHC cant generate a big enought magnetic field to disrupt earth's geomagnetic field or magnetosphere. thats at least what my common sense tells me...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I cant se anything unusual with the auroras on that pic...can you explain it to me?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join