It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google map Mass die-offs going on World wide !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
here is a up to date map of of die-offs on a Google map Mass die-offs going on World wide

maps.google.com...,5.273438&spn=141.542315,12.304687&z=2&iwloc =0004991c2e41cf55affcb

this doesn't seem to be slowing down..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Now here is a theory on this that nobody has thought of.

30 Minutes ago BBC News 24 aired a 5 minute documentary about the the jet stream blowing cold air into Europe.

Here's the theory! HARRP Everyone keeps going on about Harrp controling the weather. What about if they are using Harrp to refreeze the caps? by changing the direction of the jet stream. Obviously you need to make a large area around the caps very cold to restart the freezing process rather that the thawing.

BBC News 24 also claims this could well be the reason all these poor animals are falling from the sky.

Another theory into the birds receiving damage around the breast area before they die. What if they literaly started to freeze in mid flight? Does not take very long to freeze a chicken in my freezer!!!

Sorry about the spelling, but im sure you get the gist of it!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm still sitting back and wondering if this is mass hysteria like the lights everybody was seeing a few months ago over major city's. There has to be some kind of natural explanation for all of this. I just don't know.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

i think by the time we figure it out something else crazy is going to happen and divert us from this .

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbiy666

OK so how does the jet stream effect & kill all the fish?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

I think your right. Every time something weird like this happens the channel gets changed. One thing is for sure. Something is up with mother nature. I'm just not sure if its a global cycle that is being covered up for fear of mass hysteria or if its man made disruption of nature.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Here are my thoughts...major solar flares going on...major Chemtrail spraying going on and major bird and fish die off. Some birds are not migrating the way they should, some are up in the middle of the night, when they should be sleeping, some fish should be in warmer waters....
Solar flares - magnetic changes on earth
Solar flares - spraying us to actually protect us! Not enough for the birds and fish, they are still totally confused, but hey us humans are still alive...for now.
I am just throwing out thoughts....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbiy666

30 Minutes ago BBC News 24 aired a 5 minute documentary about the the jet stream blowing cold air into Europe.

BBC News 24 also claims this could well be the reason all these poor animals are falling from the sky.

What kind of yellow journalism is this that newscasters are now allowed to "speculate" and give their own ideas on things rather than have science consultants and forensics and some actual facts? And how would this cold jet stream account for sudden worldwide deaths of just specific creatures?

Seems to me the newscasters are a bit out of line if they have to make things up by the seat of their pants now without any hard facts to back it up.

link   

probably a mix of all, i just came across some info about a Netherlands huge toxic fire , i wonder if maybe that smoke has ne thing to do with this ? probably not.

link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Hot and cold currents in the sea, to much temperature change to quick
edit on 5-1-2011 by bigbiy666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

well lets face it, nobody from those work areas are releasing any information? Everyone is speculating. Cannot wait to see who wins the million dollar question.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i am in shock how little the medeia is reporting on this. this is a major world event, and im not a chicken little here. most things dont alarm me. but this really has me weirded out. is this deliberately being covered up by media or are we just so consumed with the materialistic world and stupid celebs to care about an obvious world wide problem?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

OK so how does the jet stream effect & kill all the fish?

Because its not just the jet stream, its the north atlantic drift, warm water from central america should be gettin pushed up towards the UK (europe) but because this is not happenin water around the UK is stay cool. There was a thread i was just one about loads of dead craps being washed up on the Kent (south eastern corner of the UK) coast. apparently bacuase the cold water was too much for them

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

yea the media is freaking just making a joke about it and they all including some guy on fox on my satellite radio saying the birds were dumb , and then a hour later on another channel making fun of conspiracy websites aboiut it being a weapon wtf!!!!!, why is all the media making fun of us!!! we should be making fun of them with there excuses , of lighting and hail , and cold , and suiside , and hit and runs , ugh!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30

yea the media is freaking just making a joke about it and they all including some guy on fox on my satellite radio saying the birds were dumb , and then a hour later on another channel making fun of conspiracy websites aboiut it being a weapon wtf!!!!!, why is all the media making fun of us!!! we should be making fun of them with there excuses , of lighting and hail , and cold , and suiside , and hit and runs , ugh!!!

the media, is the reflection of the arrogance and ignorance of man.. Especially in 2011.

Us humans, know everything..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Well the very stiff lipped BBC said it may even be a cloaked ufo flying into them? When these reporters say things like this, it makes you really wonder why we pay our TV Licenses!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

there just getting the people used to the thought , that way when bluebeam goes into affect it will fool everyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ill be sending out an email with the link from the google site to a few people asking it to be forwarded. whatever it is causing this,people should be informed.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just witnessed while driving home a hole flock birds jump out a tree like bullets. The hoop hoops in that live in the roof near our front door sounded restless a lot of movement. It was 23:41pm at the time of observation and mind you I live on a continent without any of these deaths.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Its a common technique.

Its called misinformation overload. When we get sick of hearing the endless stupid possibilities and we quit scratching our heads and generally don't care anymore, they will change the subject to a congressman that is cheating on his wife or some other misdirecting story.

I'm still on the fence as far as if its man made or a natural planet transformation. I do however believe that world leaders know whats going on. Its the fact that they are not worrying like the population and they are not talking about it that scares me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join