It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

JEWISH. hmmm.

Odd.. Oh, that wasn't too hard WIKIpedia.

Oh, Yes, he WAS also of the jewish faith.

Why am I not shocked.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Well if its the sun then how is is it possible there were no cases of birds and fish die offs over Russia, China, India, Africa ?
Most over US and its allies?
Is the sun so selective?
And remember the case it was on weather forecast caught live this strange radar appearance in the area of birds die offs? Could it be a small neutron bomb from satelite?
edit on 14-1-2011 by JacekPL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

I think it has more to do with:

The Earths "TILT" puts certain areas "more" in the firing line than others, plus,

both are a long way from the Gulf Of Mexico?

Africa, Links anyone? I'll be surprised, given Israels "bout" of Flu.

Just a thought.

Lack of News perhaps too.

Don't see ""much" from China or Russia on here in all fairness.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacekPL
reply to post by aoi3610

Well if its the sun then how is is it possible there were no cases of birds and fish die offs over Russia, China, India, Africa ?
Most over US and its allies?
Is the sun so selective?

if you can envisage putting a oscillator scope wave around the equator of earth and where it peaks the bird and animal deathe occur and thats why it avoids china and russia the waves don`t emminate from the core in a burst at there region.
I know its hard to visualize,put a 2 dimensional ,flat coiled wave around the equator of the map and where it peaks,WHam,bird and animal deaths,note from internal neutron bursts from the earth core.The frequency and speed is so apparent from a scientific observation.
CAN YOU SEE IT NOW ! draw a wave ,join the dots ,hey presto !
edit on 14-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)
Do you see ot aoi3610

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I used to be very hard studing the bible person.
Finally I understood that it was wriitten for peoples control.
It was desined for the purpose to bring one ruller over world / Messiah.
All the prophecies in the bible were designed to create an impression among goim that its a god's word.
I think it was manipulation from the begining and they are fullfiling themself it by all possible (technological) ways.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

So why no cases in Mexico or Venesuela - it is closer to the Gulf of Mexico - esspesially as the wind blows mostly east

Concerning Israel - the flu cases concentrated too,

"Central Israel was hit hardest this year, according to the ministry’s data, with 3,043 people seeking treatment, while Jerusalem was least affected, with just 457 people seeking medical assistance. More than 8,000 people altogether have had symptoms, the ministry said."
www.vosizneias.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by JacekPL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

No I can not/ Too difficult for me.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

I think they are "busy" reporting the Floods, they are having a rough time.

There have been a number of "Fish" stories though. From the S.American Coast.

Quite a number.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I see where you going, I am not sure I see the same answer.

But I see it worthy of investigation.

Does that help?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That's amazing. My gut feeling is that you are probably correct or very close to it, not the best of years but not a bad time for people to sit back and consider a more spiritual position. Thank you for writing this.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Planetary tremor- 7.0 earthquake strikes off coast of Loyalty Islands

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0731JLVR

I missed it on the USGS, someone pointed it out to me. Thanks

HERE is the News report
Link

The Loyalty Islands get a LOT of quakes.

Still VERY quiet today though. VERY quiet.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Error Correction

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610

Originally posted by 0731JLVR

I don't see it on any "reports" as a 7.0 on the USGS etc....

Yet it is HERE:
Link

The Loyalty Islands get a LOT of quakes.

Still VERY quiet today though. VERY quiet.

I see it here? earthquake.usgs.gov...
MAP 7.0 2011/01/13 16:16:42 -20.622 168.459 9.0 LOYALTY ISLANDS

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

Nicely spotted. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

I read your reply and I certainly am not here to judge you or laugh at you. I would simply like to state, that no matter what we plan for, our higher mind leads our footsteps upon the path. Because you happen to live in a place that has had a multitude of doom prophecies, may have little or nothing to do with YOUR actual experiences in life. Even though you live there and a grand cataclysmic activity happens there, you could always be pulled away by the most unexpected happening at exactly the perfect timing to save you from loosing your life through such destruction. Perhaps it is your path to leave your body in that way and at that time. Either way, life never ends.

For those trying to save yourselves from whatever is going to take many, many lives do not live your life in fear. Do not waste your time trying to devise the way to protect yourself from any possible cataclymisc scenario. Do not spend your hours facing death, whilst you are still here and breathing. I know people who are storing food like mad. When I first became aware of our governments activities and the threats of global destruction I had to do a lot of meditation to find my own tranquility. I saw a vision of myself storing cans upon cans of food, growing my own garden on the patio of my 2 br flat, saving every container to fill it with water. Then I saw myself far removed from my home the day of reckoning. I realized at that moment, there is no sure way to save oneself from your own destiny.

I would suggest that you take time to get to know yourself. Learn to listen to those subtle quiet voices that most often are ignored, only to later say to yourself "OMG I knew I shouldn't have done that, I knew something bad would come of it if I did that". Right? It's time to listen to your higher self. To connect with that illuminated being, sheathed in a body.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi OP, I haven't even looked at the Rock of the Dome yet - I've been going through all of my own research to help get me back on track, because even though your post and thoroughly patient descriptions all the way through are phenomenal, I think I need to 'think like me' in order to 'see'. I hope this makes sense.

On a completely different note, I can't help but feel a little wary re the world wide divulging of ancient and carefully protected secrets regarding the laws of nature...are you a little worried about this information falling into the wrong hands? As all the alchemical pioneers stated repeatedly - "for those with eyes to see it...", ie, to give away those 'eyes' could create many grounds for misinterpretation and neglect of the LAW of nature.

Another thing, do you believe the light wood and dark wood is enough to create the polar opposite environment?

Finally, I believe the snake throughout time has represented infinity. Keep up the good word - I am a great admirer of your dedication

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by melsbells137

I think they "The REAL Power" know everything.

EVERYTHING.

They have released it, technology, when it fitted the purpose, not for the good of man.

I really wanted to laugh when I saw the dots.

I doubt they care what YOU or I do. 2000 years of build-up. Nope.

The information is out. If someone uses it for nefarious means, then so be it, the world will still know it works.

Light Wood / Dark Wood.

For the Eye of Horus it's so you don't burn you're hand.
It is also for regulation of energy production I think.

Not sure what you mean by Polar.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Why the need to laugh when you see the dots?? It is inteded to indicate I'm quoting an incomplete statement. Anywho, Polar really not meant to be taken literally - opposites, opposite end of the same spectrum, two sides of the same coin, light and dark, black and white, taoism, sun and moon, shadow-self etc etc. Polar opposites. I was talking about the correctly balanced environment to perform such experiments in. But hey, I probably don't know what I'm talking about - only 1 person gets it, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by melsbells137
reply to post by aoi3610

Why the need to laugh when you see the dots??

To show our ignorance.

It is inteded to indicate I'm quoting an incomplete statement. Anywho, Polar really not meant to be taken literally - opposites, opposite end of the same spectrum, two sides of the same coin, light and dark, black and white, taoism, sun and moon, shadow-self etc etc.

I agree, Yin & Yang was the "polar" side I looked at most so yes.

Polar opposites.

I was talking about the correctly balanced environment to perform such experiments in.

Hence the need for humour I think.

But hey, I probably don't know what I'm talking about - only 1 person gets it, right?

I think YOU know perfectly.
edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join