It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I wanted to add that---------- the message from Earth (on Voyager) is called Voyager Golden Record however, I just realized it's headed towards the Ophiuchus constellation WHICH.....is now our 13th zodiac sign.
Hmmmmm.

(but my original intention was to show how 'gold' is very crucial to Earth from its density to its hidden meaning)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
this was posted on the 12th but still very interesting.

Strange massive tear in the solar surface- Earth quivers

January 12, 2011 – There is massive tearing on the solar surface in the latest pictures of the solar corona transmitted by SOHO. May we be the first to say that what we’re looking at is altogether strange and a little bizarre.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I wanted to add that---------- the message from Earth (on Voyager) is called Voyager Golden Record however, I just realized it's headed towards the Ophiuchus constellation WHICH.....is now our 13th zodiac sign.
Hmmmmm.

(but my original intention was to show how 'gold' is very crucial to Earth from its density to its hidden meaning)

en.wikipedia.org...

Your post about Voyager reminded me of this..

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 14-1-2011 by CheekyRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CheekyRob

Yes, I read that post on the Solar Observation site posted previously.

It is not looking good.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

There were fish die offs?
Lack of oxygen?
How do You think the fish You buy and eat die? They are cought and usulally die on shiff.
I think those people belived in this lack of oxygen and so they eated it.
i think those fish died and this same cause made peaople sick.
Would people be sick after eating healthy fish which died because of lack of exygen?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You are correct its all mounting up friend and your thoughts are well out there now ,more bird deaths ,suns massive coronal hole,sun rising two days earlier than at any other time to residents of north pole,astrological movements,the whole of americas surface is trembling on the ANNS usgs now with 3 more shaking sensors today,and volcanic activiy ,the sun and the core of the planet are about to go ballistic,neutron burst,possible.
know one who can organize a universe live aid concert !
edit on 14-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just saw the picture in this Thread, I was sure it was a photoshop.

SURE.

Until a little digging found it was not a fake.

NASA

Was I 12 hours LATE with my prediction?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

i`m freaked out by that image look on the left it looka like a english rendition of what jesus looks like,can you see it ,now that is weird or are my eyeballs decieving me

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

"Telling.

GRAVE LINERS.

I think of Sunday, then no earthquakes today.

2 days.

I think of GREENLAND where the SUN rose early, -2 days...

4.16pm (Rough time of Signing ISRAEL into Law) ;-) "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe so. Defintely the 120 days makes sense. The connection of Israel, etc.
Grave Liners (deceased/ birds, fish, all? mankind)

There are some events I believe God Is Showing me (personal) that fit the dates you mention (ties it together & makes sense).
I was raised Catholic & believe in purgatory (MANY do not/ that's ok, I feel that we are brought into the world with different backgrounds for a reason).
The time frame I see is that from May 14?(your predicted date) through 2012 will be purification & rapturing out of the saints (as in bible saints).? 1 yr 7 months = 6 + 6 + 6 + 1 month.
There will be witness of The Book of Life, all that was written.
POLARITY is HUGE in this.. opposites attract. etc.
I watched the movie Appocolypse 10.5 last night, an older movie, theory in movie is that the continents begin to shift back together (plates move toward each other). can see as possibility.

the 6 + 6 + 6 + 1 month, the last one month is bowls poured out (end of mercy/grace for humanity)..
(? possibly)

I've been saying to those I know for years that this is coming & believe strongly it fitting into the 2012 timeframe as end/beginning of (reign of Christ).
also 1994 as signicant 1994-2012 = 6 + 6 + 6 years.
flip it over 999. (3 x 3 = 9, 3 being The Trinity)

I appreciate this thread.
Oh yes we are in the end days, I believe that strongly & looking forward to renewal (new Heaven /new earth)

edit on 14-1-2011 by 0731JLVR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
Just saw the picture in this Thread, I was sure it was a photoshop.

SURE.

Until a little digging found it was not a fake.

NASA

Was I 12 hours LATE with my prediction?

Its official check it out folks this OP is spot on on future events even if it does`nt occur on the dates,something is going to give..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Keep an eye on the Sun's activities = sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
and
Earths' magnetic shield = www2.nict.go.jp...

I predict a big Earthquake within a week. Maybe this weekend.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have also read a VERY convincing theory, with a lot of work, that I have checked that leads me to believe the actual START/END date of the Mayan Calender may well be October this year.

However, I like to fully check something is probably correct at least, before I post it.

I did not like that picture, which someone else found.

OK, 12 hours out yes, I can see how though. But the 4.16? I do not know how long it took for the 6 of them to sign? 5-6 minutes seems very fair. (Wikipedia, damn you. 6 minutes)

In 7000 years I bet it will not be possible to find another picture of the sun like that.

On this day, 122 -2 days before Israels "63/64" Year.
(Given the rest of the thread)

Most odd eh?

I am now thinking, and the next couple of days will confirm that we are either 120 or 122 Days from the END.
edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This could be a KEY telling set of image to watch.

The last few Real Time Images.

Earths' magnetic shield

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I see it "preparing" you for the internet switching off.
(I see it is 2 years old and still predicting 2012, but I also see who it is from)

Very soon, No internet?.

From this Video.

Got any candles?

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
This could be a KEY telling set of image to watch.

The last few Real Time Images.

Earths' magnetic shield

what to watch out for is a returning burst at the back of the earth as is incoming particles reflecting back into our ionisphere and crushing of the front /or shrinking of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"Israel's military chief objected last year to a proposal to attack Iranian nuclear sites by Defense Minister Ehud Barak"

and

"Lieutenant-General Gabi Ashkenazi, who retires next month, believed that "initiating a war will only bring disaster upon Israel" "

New military chief is comming...

"The defense minister named Yoav Galant, the general in charge of Israel's Gaza front, to succeed him"
www.reuters.com...

This general Iooks like will be good tool for comming war.
So from February on this war is fee to start ?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Look at the ethics of some people

"Neutron bomb inventor Samuel Cohen dies in LA

December 2, 2010

(AP) -- Neutron bomb inventor Samuel T. Cohen, who designed the tactical nuclear weapon intended to kill people but do minimal damage to structures, has died, his son said Wednesday. "

"Ethicists questioned a weapon designed to destroy only life, but Cohen spent much of his life advocating for its adoption, saying the bomb's limited effects were a more moral alternative to other nuclear weapons."

"The army trained him in physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and assigned him to work on the Manhattan Project to build the atomic bomb during World War II. He worked on the calculations for Fat Man, the bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.

After the war in a 1951 trip to Seoul, South Korea for the RAND Corporation, he saw a city largely destroyed by the Korean War, and later said in his memoirs that it provided the inspiration for the small-scale neutron bomb.

"If we are going to go on fighting these damned fool wars in the future, shelling and bombing cities to smithereens and wrecking the lives of their inhabitants," he wrote, "might there be some kind of nuclear weapon that could avoid all this?""

www.physorg.com...

It is more moral war to destroy goim lives and save property.

From his name and talmudic ethics I gues he was Jewish too.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
WHAT are the ODDS.

I said 4.16

It's seen at 4.24

It takes about 8 minutes for light from the sun to reach the earth?

I wasn't even off by 1 minute. (Just the 12/24 hour clock bit)

The ODDS again anyone.?

12th May. 120 days and counting.
edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Look at the Australia flood map
rense.com...

Look at the birds die offs map
maps.google.com...

Its a bit concentrated don't You think? No Russia, No Africa, No China ?

Could it be possible that they use satelites to send this neutron radiation to earth?
Some population reductionand some cosher business - flu jabs.

They have the tools - satelites and neutron bombs.
The Russians and Chinese did not let them do this. Africans are to poor to pay the flu jabs?

edit on 14-1-2011 by JacekPL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think it's all about LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION i think, but I suppose, "Anything" is possible.

I wonder who ended up with Tesla's REAL paperwork?
(Or who copied it?)

Still, Locationn with reference to the Pacific Ocean, AKA, the Ring of Fire.
And the sun is my bet.

And opposite it. Me

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join