It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Abduction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero314
reply to post by DevilDog0311

Maybe you could look into regressive hyposis?

I have heard in similar cases to yours with time loss that it can help give you a better picture of what exactly happened.

sorry micpsi, you beat me to it.
edit on 25-12-2010 by zero314 because: (no reason given)

I suggest the same thing. I can't refer anything but usually thru hypnosis you can dig deep into the memory that you wouldn't normally be able to. I used to have this dream when I was like 7 or 8 that I was looking out my window at an alien spacecraft. I had it on multiple occasions but haven't had it since. I'm thinking it was from a movie I watched.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You cannot be abducted by your figment of your imagination. I would suggest leaving boards like ATS..they cloud your judgement, especially if your highly suggestable. See a doctor for your possible wounds and see a psychologist... they might help you with the tricks of your mind. I am not saying you are mentally ill....just saying something else could be the cause...like stress, overactive imagination or something else.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
You cannot be abducted by your figment of your imagination. I would suggest leaving boards like ATS..they cloud your judgement, especially if your highly suggestable. See a doctor for your possible wounds and see a psychologist... they might help you with the tricks of your mind. I am not saying you are mentally ill....just saying something else could be the cause...like stress, overactive imagination or something else.

So good to see an 'original thinker' bringing some home-grown intellect to the table because we've certainly never heard suggestions like that before

That said, you do right to remain sceptical of things you have not experienced for yourself ... well done !

Woody

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Ummm..no one has experienced an actual abduction..so I am not the only one.
People who believe they have experienced one are highly mistaken. Too many holes in alien abduction for it to be true...but you believe what you will. It amazes me that people would rather believe the unbelievable than the actual truth...probably because it makes thier dull lives more enjoyable.

The extreme lack of evidence for alien encounters is what makes me a skeptic(sceptic ....whatever). Do not use the "will you deny the experiences of pilots, government officials or law enforcement" line...because the same amount of those people will also stand up and claim to have had a religious experience and will tell us God exists. I get tired of the excuses for explaining the lack of evidence...especially the holy grail of excuses....the government is covering it up...that can only go so far. Also the believers fav saying "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" which is true but it also does mean that absence of evidence means that there is nothing to leave evidence.

edit on 29-12-2010 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

My mind does not play tricks on me. This happened once in my life, thus confirming that I am not delusional and experiencing wild hallucinations. If I was mentally unstable the docs would have seen it at MEPS when I entered the Marine Corps and DQd me (Also I live a fairly exciting life so theres no need to tell me that I'm making this up to compensate for my dull life). I dont have an overactive imagination, let alone an active imagination. I'm not believing the unbelievable because in my own personal opinion its pretty god damn unbelievable to say that I fell into a narcoleptic style sleep while playing guitar, started sleeping walking and miraculously walked through a glass door and into my backyard with no history of narcolepsy, sleep walking... or ability to walk through doors. I'll leave it to you to explain to the witnesses to this event that what they all saw was a result of my imagination or stress.

edit on 3-1-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: Spelled a word incorrectly

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

DDog,

This has caught my attention...
I'm still dealing with something that seemed to begin in much the same manner, 27 years ago.
I am a successful person, non-drug user and very light drinker-- if that. We all have issues, but I am verifiably sane.

I know this because I've been hammered by this and subsequent events and have seeked professional help more than once. It's definitely not a mental malfunction, though, in my case.

I am my OWN SKEPTIC, before anyone else is.. If that makes sense.

The first event I recall, which happened in a bedroom, was very much as what you described. I also had an audio witness. And as easy as it is to blame such a thing on sleep paralysis-- I was wide awake. These two things kept reminding me early on that my mind most likely didn't short-circuit that night.

My son has experienced the same, at the same age. I'm curious--and you may have already stated-- how old were you when this occurred...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Strebor

I was 15

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Apparently it has already been said, but if you want more or less real confirmation if you have been abducted or not I would see a hypnotherapist.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Heh, well...
Im not gonna tell you what to do, like there is somthing you can do...
Hypnotherapy leaves you open to suggestion, and you could implant yourself with a few memories...
When usualy u just wake up with the thought "dont turn your back at them, thayr gonna stick you with a needle"
You had the... oh well lets just call it luck shall we to be missplaced from your home, this was no accident...
Bealive you me, iff this is what it is, thay can place you under my bed in a second iff thay wanted to...
So while thay like to skrew with our memory (its somthing to do with seeing them in the flesh) thay still leave little signs, and mind# to some people...(thay actualy do have a sense of humor)
Floating, flying dreams are BAD, lol there a sign, your young now, and your gonna get WAY more confused before it gets any better, so iff your not like me, and you dont stare at the skyes for hours on end...(and I dont suggest doing this, chances are really slim, and iff I couldnt handle what I was wishing for, you at 15 got even slimmer chances)
let it go...its for science....live your life thru meditation, and love, find YOUR answers not thayrs...
ofc iff this is what it is...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I realize it is little comfort, just be aware you are not crazy and by no means the only one this is happening to. People that would tell you it is all in your mind, have not done their homework. Abductions are witnessed by people not involved in the event. The most that others can offer who have had the same experience is "welcome to the club".

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hi, i just wanted to ask a few questions and know the answer to them..

Are u anxious against Aliens?

Whats your thoughts about them? (friendly, hostile, etc)

Are you interested into see them physically?

Have you ever shown interest in other lifeforms? eventually before abduction.

Tell me how the abduction did affect u psychologically?
(New thoughts? Curious? Want to know the reason why its all happened? ... )

If there is more u like to add to this, do it. It may be helpful.
I'm just analyzing you and the abduction, maybe the reason behind it or something that will help u understanding parts of the situation. Maybe something that will help understanding the whole thing better.

edit on 11-1-2011 by halflife because: sorry for any mistakes

<< 1   >>

join