It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the CIA Just Bomb the Swiss Embassy??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think I have found a connection between two articles in the news. Threads have already been made on ATS on the two separate events. Here are the links.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Swiss official urges 3 charged with nuke smuggling - CIA Ties
and
Blast at Swiss Embassy in Rome wounds 1

My question is; Do you think this is a warning from the CIA or other 3 letter agencies to the Swiss not to pursue the case, or am I just looking too deeply into this??
Let me Know what you think. Regards

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

I think that they are probably related. The CIA probably used the bombing as a diversion tactic.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The CIA had a hand in it? Is that what you are insinuating? I can't believe for one instant that the fine men and women of the CIA would do such a dastardly, evil thing! Aren't they the good guy's? Supposedly. I mean that's what they tell us right? So what they tell us, we should believe the opposite....is that what your saying? We can't trust the government? Any government? Really? I find that SO hard to believe! It can't be! BUT who ever heard of bombing the Swiss? Aren't they in a state of supposed perpetual neutrality? Really odd don't you think?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sorry can't see the slightest connection between the Tinner case and a CIA involvement in todays embassy blast.
Maybe you can clarify ??

Please note that the Tinner case is old news, and the swiss government was even destroying the files after US government asked them to do so.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

What about the one that was sent to the Chilean embassy?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
the Chilean Embassy was hit shortly after the Swiss Embassy.

I do believe a bomb was found the other day in Rome as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was going to post these two stories together on another site, but wanted more info... Glad people are on the same track here...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes there was a bomb found on a train on tuesday....."A suspected bomb was found on an empty underground train in Rome on Tuesday. The device lacked a detonator and tests showed it contained no explosive."
.www.bbc.co.uk...
It seems strange that this news article does not mention a Chilean bomb uk.news.yahoo.com... and was updated 8 minutes ago... Hmmm need to look at some different "news" outlets

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

yellow bar item on cnn.com

breaking news, not yet fully reported I guess.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Have yet to find the Chilean connection. Maybe its to make themselves not look so obvious. I mean If we can put the pieces together than obviously others around the world can.,,, Or maybe it is Eco terrorists as one article says... Who knows just putting some information out there and trying to connect the dots.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
A third suspect package has been found at the Ukrainian embassy, however, there are no reports of this one going off.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Holy Smokes. I hope there are no fatalities.

But the CIA? Good Lord, the terrorists have been reporting for weeks now that they are gearing up for the holidays. Don't you think there might be some aspect of these bombings that correlate to those threats?

Because I do.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If CIA is behind this then i assume that they were behind the bombs that were sent in the Athens embassies in the beginning of November.Of course some kids were arrested back then.
Mail bombs were sent to the embassies of Bulgaria,Switzerland,Germany,Chile,Panama and Russia.

It came to me when i read that there was a bomb in the chilean embassy.So far 2 out of 5.I'll keep an eye on this one.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I like your thinking. On the other thread related to this topic I responded to one of your posts and said this exact thing. The CIA can't make it look like they are targeting the Swiss so they hit the Chilean embassy.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Well as they say great minds think alike, or maybe just thinking too much
Do you have a link for the Ukrainian bomb??

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

Sorry can't see the slightest connection between the Tinner case and a CIA involvement in todays embassy blast.
Maybe you can clarify ??

Please note that the Tinner case is old news, and the swiss government was even destroying the files after US government asked them to do so.

It seems that a Swiss magistrate wants to pursue the case further and it was announced today.Smuggling charges should be brought against three Swiss engineers suspected of giving nuclear weapons technology to a rogue network in Pakistan, a magistrate said Thursday, in a case involving CIA ties, shredded documents and national security implications.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Coincidence ????

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The suspected third bomb is now being reported as just a false alarm according to breakingnews.com. I still don't understand why someone would target the Swiss, or even Chile for that matter.
edit on 23-12-2010 by IamAbeliever because: no reason

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I googled Dec 19 switzerland and this was the first thing to pop up.
" Ex-UBS Executives Show Bank’s Unflattering Side in U.S. Courts. '
Could these bombs be a cover up for some very high profile banking scandals? I believe there is more to this than it seems.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

maythetruthbeknown:

it's a good thing that the Tinner-case is finally brought to justice, the whole thing smells fishey from all sides: CIA involvment, destroyed files, some off them suddenly re-appearing, criminal smuggling of dangerous material with potentially dangerous countries.

But i think it s a pure coincidence that the date matches the embassy-parcel-bomb.

Let's think it the other way round: you are the CIA, you want to hide your involvment in the case. What would you do ?
First of all you call the minister of justice, and meet him, and tell him to destroy the files for "national security" reasons. (which happenend).

Then there is this annoying guy that still wants to bring you in court. Do you place a parcel bomb in an embassy ?
Or would you rather work on a convenient suicide/accident of the accuser ?? When Andreas Müller has an accident/suicide in the next few days i a with you.
but not on the parcel-bomb.

Besides imagine the blow-back when it comes to light that CIA is "bombing" the embassy of a neutral country !

I do not want you to stop looking into it, its worth a thought and its still unknown who did it. But i guess this time CIA is not the suspect numero uno.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
the group Conspiracy of Fire nuclei : en.wikipedia.org...
is said to claim responsability. Nov 1 the blasted already several embassies, including the swiss.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join