It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASH: S. Korea army says to hold largest-ever live-fire drill on Thursday on mainland near border w

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

FLASH: S. Korea army says to hold largest-ever live-fire drill on Thursday on mainland near border with North

twitter.com

FLASH: S. Korea army says to hold largest-ever live-fire drill on Thursday on mainland near border with North 4 minutes ago via web
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
ARE THEY FREAKING SERIOUS?

Seriously? This is insane...

I mean COME ON NOW.

The elite want their freaking war uh? Hopefully the North does nothing again.

The South is really pushing it now.... China and Russia sure won't like that... they already see South Korea has the provocateur... this will just make it worse.

twitter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well... North Korea is finally gonna have to bite... or back down like the mad dog they are.. Neutered, once and for all!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Doing a drill on the east coast too.

W7VOA #ROK Navy tells VOA 'routine" sea drills also getting underway today through Saturday off east coast. #Koreas 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Seriously they are nuts.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Well... North Korea is finally gonna have to bite... or back down like the mad dog they are.. Neutered, once and for all!

Well they're getting poked enough to bite..

Looks like the warmongers in the US are pushing for a Xmas start...

I hope people see it for what it is..
A SK/US provocation....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

They are not nuts... The submarine shot could not be proven. The artillery was 1/2 blamed on SK firing into disputed waters. The South is trying to bait them into firing over a x-mas tree./ A regularly scheduled drill.

With it being drug out like this... When the South/US respond... its gonna hurt... allot!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What??? Will the US and others going be involved in this one? Anxiouly awaiting details. S @ F

Non reliable sources say Kim is going to bring down the big Chrismas Tree - that came in just a little while ago and now this which of course is a better source. I think things are starting to flare up again!
edit on 21-12-2010 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

We all know who is behind this, not just the South Koreans.....

As you mentioned before, Russia and China know what's going on.

But the Pentagon feels that they have to back the *agenda*, the N Koreans are showing restraint (unless the Christmas tree revenge attacks are true).

And if the elites continue to taunt the tigers, then all hell could break lose.

Hoping, as always, that this will all blow over....especially during the holidays!

Nice find, once again, Vitchilo....

edit on 21-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: because I always do

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

The US should not be involved in this one... unless war breaks out of course.... or if North Korea retaliates. Then US will be involved in the retaliation.

USFK says tomorrow is training holiday &it's not having any of its forces involved in any #ROK field exercise Thursday. #Koreas 1 minute ago via TweetDeck

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

The South is really pushing it now.... China and Russia sure won't like that... they already see South Korea has the provocateur... this will just make it worse.

So who is the bigger madman with this posturing? Kim Jong or South Korea?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Ok really black... Explain that.. We know that the US supports the South.. But are you implying that the US is pushing for this?? lmfao.. Of course they are.. I bet SK is being offered the world, to stand up to NK....

I concur!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
They will just keep antagonizing NK until they finally get them to strike. One way or another they will get their damn war. Well live-fire drills didn't work, hmmm...let's light a Christmas tree. Still no attack, let's hold the biggest live-fire drill EVER. If that doesn't work pick the lowest ranking man, send him across the border and have him kick KJI right in his yam bag.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Obama is losing support and we know what usually happens then..
Though I wish all a merry xmas and hope the SK and US stop this deliberate attempt at provoking the NK..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Ok really black... Explain that.. We know that the US supports the South.. But are you implying that the US is pushing for this?? lmfao.. Of course they are.. I bet SK is being offered the world, to stand up to NK....

I concur!

lol, What a strange reply..
I'm still confused if you're agreeing with me or not..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yep, when presidents are in trouble, they start wars. The South Korean president and Obama are in trouble politically, so they want to start a war.

China and Russia to Hold Joint Naval Exercises

China and Russia will hold their first joint naval exercise next year in the northern part of the East Sea, Hong Kong's Phoenix TV reported Monday citing Russian media. China and Russia used to hold joint military exercises on land near their shared border that stretches 4,350 km, but the annual exercise, dubbed "Peace Mission," will be held at sea for the first time in 2011.

Vladimir Radyuhin: Russia sees US game in peninsula

“Keeping up tension on the peninsula is the only way for the US to justify the more than half-a-century-long presence of American forces in Japan and South Korea that is directed against Russia and especially China,” said Dr Alexander Zhebin, head of the Centre for Korean Studies at the Russian Institute of the Far East.

The scholar said that had it not been for the North Korean “threat,” the US would be hard put to explain the need for deploying missile defences in East Asia, which is proceeding much faster than in Europe and targets Russia and China rather than North Korea.

China and Russia are sure warning South Korea and the US... AND THEY STILL DON'T NOTICE.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is such blatant provocation, such blatant insanity. I sense the US Cabal is pushing this from behind...where's the whistleblowers when you need them, and wikileaks to publish the cables that would expose their plotting.

Shame on S. Korea and US. Shame on you.

I was thinking today that they are engaging in an intense psyops against the people at the moment. It is relentless, and I guessed they would ramp it up before Christmas. They don't want people to have a restoriative holiday period, they want to keep us on the edge.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Only strange because you cant imagine me agreeing with you.. Full agreement on this topic!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well I guess we will see on Thursday if Kim actually means any of what he says, or is his sabre getting too worn out to rattle anymore.

It seems every week now something is coming out about 'retaliation' but then he never actually retaliates. Just the other day he promised massive retaliation, and then comes out with a statement along the lines of 'we will retaliate at the time and place of our choosing.'

I honestly think that the ROK can hold as many drills as they want and showcase everything they have, and the North will simply continue with its rhetoric, at the time and place of its choosing.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Only strange because you cant imagine me agreeing with you.. Full agreement on this topic!

Now that's not true..I remember a few occassions..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by Vitchilo

So who is the bigger madman with this posturing? Kim Jong or South Korea?

It's Obama.
edit on 21-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join