It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does god exist? skeptics debunk god.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

thankyou for your excellent and informative response,

You're welcome. Thank you for your politeness.

but the only real reply i have to it is this....im a catholic and how i and many others interprate the bible is what i originally posted..that is MY belief, you may interprate the bible in a completely different way, i dont know what faith you are but the fact that you have read the bible three times is something to be proud of, ive only read the bible from begining to end twice.

I'm an atheist. I was once a Catholic, but when I read the Bible I realized it's an inconsistent document. It's quite obvious that you're somewhat aware of it, as you're piecing together random bits and pieces to form a coherent narrative of an event that isn't given a coherent narrative in the Bible.

however i do like to read chapters of the bible especially revelations, as i feel this part is important .

Well, I'd suggest you read up on how it is actually an allegorical book that relates to how the early Christians were persecuted.

im not trying to scare people and im not standing here with a placard reading the end is nigh..but for those who do believe in god and accept him into their hearts, what i have written and tried to break down as much as i can for those who perhaps arent as well versed in the bible....will be able to connect the dots so to speak.

But the dots aren't there to connect is the point I'm trying to make. It's mostly conjecture, extrapolated from very vague passages that were written hundreds of years apart.

we all come from different faiths and beliefs and worship "different gods" but really its all the same, the story changes but its all the same.

Except the atheists, who don't worship anything.

all i hope to gain from this thread is to make people think....if i can do that then im happy.

again thankyou for your reply

star for you

Star for you too. At least you're being honest that this is your belief rather than some sort of absolute thing to follow.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by madness mysoul

I see that your a selective reader . Out of context has no meaning to you . I gather that you are just as well read in abiogenesis as the bible . You select the meaning convenient to your needs and forget the truth .
As far as your explanations for your beliefs you basically try to intimidate rather than answer .My answers are in the Bible and you having been a Christian(?) should have seen them .
You are steadfastly against a greater power , you have a need to believe that you will not one day have to give account for your actions and will sop up any half witted theory that would further your notions with out proof . You certainly have not seen all of the data on DNA and Dating of materials and the repetition of such experiments with success , you probably read an article and took their word for fact .
With such a poor misguided interpretation of the bible to the point of ignorance or ignoring the obvious truth for your own purposes how can you get on a religious site and try to destroy someones belief . It is obvious that you truly haven't read the bible to actually see what God may have for you but instead to discredit this book that has offended you so much . One has to ask why it has offended you in such a way ? I doubt you would find a need to attack science where evolution has not been proved as more than a theory . Or where Nanobots were supposed to be the new rave .It turned out to be a fraud. Cold fusion . Or how about the Lucy find . Maybe you should question the scientist who are making preposterous claims to get grant monies .
Now for the plague in Zachariah chapter 14 verse 12 . This is not a flesh eating bacteria.
As for the end times Matthew chapter 24 verse 14 stated that the Gospel shall be preached in all the world . That did not happen until here lately if completed as of yet . Verse 29 states that the sun and moon will be darkened ------ and the Son of man ( Jesus) shall appear in the clouds . THESE ARE ALL END TIMES PROPHECY the verbage about this generation shall not pass is in the next verses . How can you not relate to what Jesus is saying ? I'll tell you , because you can not , absolutely will not because you would have to change your whole phylosophy and that would bring you down a few notches . Any fool can see the G-8 , G-20 , World Bank , UN , Trilateral Commision , Council On Foriegn Relations and all of your presidents including the present one that you voted for speeking about the NWO including foriegn leaders.
I know we have talked on other sites under different names !

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm going to prove to you that the Bible is real and that God is real.

Of course the Bible is real, God is another subject entirely.

Over 2,600 years ago, the prophet Ezekiel foretold these events:

The prophecy is obscenely vague. Simply saying that Israel is going to re-take the homeland is hardly a groundbreaking prediction and given that many Jews would be familiar with the prophecy it isn't a big stretch to call this a case of self-fulfilled prophecy. Plus the Jews had a Babylonian Exile during the writing of the Old Testament, who's to say the scripture isn't in reference to that exile?

I will make Jerusalem and Judah like an intoxicating drink to all the nearby nations that send their armies to besiege Jerusalem.

But we actually DON'T see this. While the fighting in Israel has gone on for a long time we don't see a World War taking place there now do we? Did WW2 and WW1 center around Israel - NO, they centered around Europe. This prophecy is also very general just as the last one, given the history of violence in the Middle East it isn't a groundbreaking prophecy by any stretch of the imagination to say the violence would continue.

In fact, prior to 1948, world diplomatic leaders rarely mentioned it.

Perhaps you forgot about the Crusades we had centuries ago. I'd say Jerusalem has seem plenty of violence.

The Dramatic Increase in Travel and Knowledge

Another very general prediction, without any specifics that can be fit to the events of any time. For instance I think this verse was brought up constantly during the age of exploration when Europeans reached the new world and yet Jesus didn't come back then either. The printing press existed and people were traveling everywhere. Predicting that technology would progress and people would be able to travel isn't a prediction that requires supernatural, however if the prophecy gave directions on how to build a car or a plane or some other technology I might think something of it.

Wars famine and Earthquakes have taken place throughout history. I've had this discussion with someone before - in actuality the quality of life has become infinitely better.

The first decade of the 21st Century has already witnessed 55 wars, putting humanity on course for 550 wars over the next one hundred year period.

Perhaps you're forgetting a few key causes of why there are so many wars, there are

1) More nations
2) more people
3) better weapons
4) fewer resources
5) better record keeping - many wars in past centuries were likely never recorded or never considered wars

In conclusion:

The prophecies, like most prophecies, are vague and infinitely re-interpretable. Apologists have been using and reusing these verses to fit current events for centuries. None of them are evidence of God.

As for the title of the OP it is pointless to debunk God in general since theists hold the burden of proof - however religion and the Bible are easy to debunk.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan-Skull

Hi ,
The prophecy about the Mark of the Beast from Revelations could only now be possible with today's technology . The enforcement of such policy world wide would have been impossible until today. The prophecy of Ezekiel 38 &39 concerning the alignment of countries has not as of yet happened . The prophecy of Zachariah 14 : 12 aligns with Israel having the A-bomb , and assigns this time we are in because of weapons advances . But the possibility of crucial prophesies coming to a point of convergence in time as we are in now is a clue to the validity of the Bible as the truth .

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The prophecy about the Mark of the Beast from Revelations could only now be possible with today's technology

That's debatable. The prophecy is vague, it doesn't say what kind of technology the mark uses.

Going to the moon was something that only became possible this century yet Jules Verne predicted just such an event almost a century before it happened. Conceptualizing a world in which everyone was sealed with a mark isn't that hard to do, and the prophecy never states what kind of mark it is. They had dyes and paints when the prophecy was written.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I see that your a selective reader . Out of context has no meaning to you .

Um...why? I didn't selectively read anything nor did I take anything out of context.

I gather that you are just as well read in abiogenesis as the bible . You select the meaning convenient to your needs and forget the truth .

Again, please provide backing for these grievous accusations against me. And no, I'm actually more well-read on the Bible by far, partially because I've read the Bible several times and partially because I'm not much of a chemical biologist.

As far as your explanations for your beliefs you basically try to intimidate rather than answer .

How did I attempt to intimidate? I simply asked for external verification or evidence of validity beyond extrapolation from very vague statements.

My answers are in the Bible and you having been a Christian(?) should have seen them .

Yes, I saw them as being incredibly vague and easily interpreted in a plethora of ways.

You are steadfastly against a greater power ,

...no, I'm all for a greater power. There are all sorts of humans I'd consider as greater powers, there's the sun, there's the very cosmos. I don't need that 'greater power' to be supernatural.

As for a supernatural greater power? I'm neutral. It could exist. If someone gave me proper evidence I'd accept the claim. In fact, I'd happily accept a higher power. I just see no evidence for it.

you have a need to believe that you will not one day have to give account for your actions

I live as a moral individual without any need for someone to punish or reward me when I die. I treat others as I wish them to treat me, if they don't treat me as I'd like to be treated I stubbornly continue to be kind.

I hate this really, really stupid idea that atheists just want to have a free ticket for immorality.

and will sop up any half witted theory that would further your notions with out proof .

...no, I only accept theories that have proof. Now, if you want to discuss scientific theories there's an entire forum for that here on ATS.

You certainly have not seen all of the data on DNA and Dating of materials and the repetition of such experiments with success , you probably read an article and took their word for fact .

I doubt that experts have seen all the data. Of course, I've actually read up quite a bit on radioactive dating (I was at one point deciding between archeology and paleontology) and I've actually witnesses an experiment that proved radiocarbon dating. I've also read up quite a bit on DNA and have enough evidence to take the claims of evolutionary biologists as fact.

With such a poor misguided interpretation of the bible to the point of ignorance or ignoring the obvious truth for your own purposes how can you get on a religious site and try to destroy someones belief .

Show me how it's misguided. Show me where I'm being ignorant, show me where I'm ignoring obvious truth, and show me where this is for my own purpose!
Also, for your information, this is not a religious site

I'm sorry, but I'm sick of Christians telling me all of these things without any sort of evidence for them. Instead of showing me I'm doing something wrong they simply accuse me of doing things that I see no evidence for.

If I'm so wrong, show me.

It is obvious that you truly haven't read the bible to actually see what God may have for you but instead to discredit this book that has offended you so much .

Well, let's say that the first time I read it I wanted to get to know the deity described in the Bible on a better and more personal level. I found myself disgusted by some of it.
The second time I went in with an open heart. Trying to let God guide me back to my faith. I wanted to believe very badly.
The third time I simply read it to read it. To see if I was certain as to what I read.

One has to ask why it has offended you in such a way ?

Sexism, slavery, blatant scientific and mathematical falsehoods, historical iffiness, inconsistency, and not being as moral a book as it set out to be.

I doubt you would find a need to attack science where evolution has not been proved as more than a theory .

See? You clearly don't understand science. A theory is the highest level of certainty a scientific theory can attain. A theory is a fact. A good example would be circuit theory. If it were not a fact we wouldn't be having this conversation. Another example would be germ theory, which drives modern medicine.

I hate having to repeat this. So to save myself the trouble of having to repeat this to you again I'm just going to copy paste it.

A theory is the highest level of certainty a scientific theory can attain. A theory is a fact. A good example would be circuit theory. If it were not a fact we wouldn't be having this conversation. Another example would be germ theory, which drives modern medicine.

Evolution is fact

Or where Nanobots were supposed to be the new rave .It turned out to be a fraud.

...nanotechnology and nanobots are still an emergent scientific field. They were just heavily overhyped.

Cold fusion .

Was shown to be a fraud by scientists, most of whom were already initially skeptical.

Or how about the Lucy find .

Lucy is not a fraud. It's been confirmed by other finds in later years.

Maybe you should question the scientist who are making preposterous claims to get grant monies .

Give me an example of this.

Now for the plague in Zachariah chapter 14 verse 12 . This is not a flesh eating bacteria.

...I never said it was a flesh eating bacteria.

As for the end times Matthew chapter 24 verse 14 stated that the Gospel shall be preached in all the world . That did not happen until here lately if completed as of yet .

...to be clear, back then 'all the world' meant...the Middle East, Europe, parts of eastern Asia, and Parts of Africa.

No Australia, no Americas. They had a vastly incomplete understanding of geography back then. Hell, they didn't even think the world was round or went around the sun.

Verse 29 states that the sun and moon will be darkened ------ and the Son of man ( Jesus) shall appear in the clouds .

This points out another misconception portrayed throughout the Bible. The Bible acts as if the Moon is a light source in itself, when it actually a reflector. Of course, they had no way of knowing this back then.

Anyway, this is also quite vague. Will it be an eclipse? Will it be a literal dimming of solar output? Will the sky get really, really cloudy? What does it mean!?

THESE ARE ALL END TIMES PROPHECY the verbage about this generation shall not pass is in the next verses . How can you not relate to what Jesus is saying ?

...I never said it didn't relate to the end times. Jesus is clearly saying that these things are going to come to pass before a generation has passed from the time he is saying that, so a baby born that day would have an incredible likelihood of seeing those events come to pass.

He's...1970+ years late

I'll tell you , because you can not , absolutely will not because you would have to change your whole phylosophy and that would bring you down a few notches .

...I have an understanding that I am but a tiny sack of meat and fluid out of nearly 7 billion other tiny sacks of meat and fluid on a tiny speck of various minerals, orbiting a tiny speck of a nuclear fusion reaction that is part of a system of hundreds of billions of these same tiny nuclear specks. There are then hundreds of billions of these systems in existence in the universe.

Yeah, I really have a fear of being knocked down a few notches.

All I care about with claims is the evidence for them. Do you have evidence for yours? No? Then I don't care about them.

Any fool can see the G-8 , G-20 , World Bank , UN , Trilateral Commision , Council On Foriegn Relations and all of your presidents including the present one that you voted for speeking about the NWO including foriegn leaders.

So...a bunch of names of organizations therefore the Biblical end times? Sorry, no dice.

"Any fool" would know that presenting a reasoned argument supported by a mountain of evidence would be a lot more useful than simply spewing statements and repeating conspiracy talking points and displaying an ignorance of science..

I know we have talked on other sites under different names !

Um...no, we probably haven't. This is the only website I frequent. I post maybe two comments a year on YouTube. And I tend to use the same name.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Excuse me for trying, you know it all like a teenager and I'm sure you hear that a lot from your acquaintances . So carry on in your misery . Very soon the truth will slap you in the face but i doubt you will see it then .
Madness in my soul ? Are you sure that you have one ??????????? No reply needed !
We're done .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
To OP, wouldn't it be better if you said that scientists debunk the existence of God? God cannot be found in this world. The world is not His glory. This is where science comes to fall. God can only be seen in your mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Excuse me for trying, you know it all like a teenager and I'm sure you hear that a lot from your acquaintances .

So my calls for you to point out and explain and defend your claims makes me a know it all? I'm definitely not a know it all. I'm a know it some. One thing I'm quite well versed in is the Christian religion.

Oh, and you didn't try, you just spewed out talking points.

So carry on in your misery .

Misery? I have a great life, I'm getting an honors degree at University, I'm working towards my professional goal, I have an incredible girlfriend, a supportive family, an incredible group of friends, and great intellectual discussions with people who disagree with me on issues.

My life is brilliant. It's awesome, I'm actually in awe of how good my life is.

Very soon the truth will slap you in the face but i doubt you will see it then .

Um...what truth? I asked you for a demonstration of your claims, you didn't demonstrate anything. If there is a truth that's going to slap me in the face it's because you didn't provide it when I asked you for it.

Madness in my soul ? Are you sure that you have one ??????????? No reply needed !

Adding a lot of question marks doesn't make things more intense. Using the bold formating option on the other hand does.

And no, I don't believe I have a soul. I don't believe anyone has a soul.

We're done .

Yes, because you gave up. The lightest push on your unfounded beliefs and you crumbled. You cannot demonstrate to me how I'm wrong because you don't actually have any logical backing to your beliefs. You have a thrown together assortment of unfounded religious beliefs that aren't even shared by the majority of your fellow believers.

We're done because you have nothing to offer, not because of anything I did.
edit on 21/12/10 by madnessinmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Prove spontaneous life can happen in a totally sterile environment . Explain how millions or billions of parts of DNA can assimilate it's self together in a living cell and where a living cell came from for the DNA to insert it's self in . Dig into your bag of tricks and explain life began with out a creator .

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Thank you for this great post! I think people need to read the bible more, they would surely wake up because if you just look around us it's easy to see that we are living in the end times. I feel privileged to be living in period of human history.

The coming of our Lord and Savior is near! I'm so excited! He is even at the door!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
We are indeed living in the last days . So many have gone on looking for a sign of the promise and we shall see it .I don't see how non believers can not see the correlations between what is happening and bible prophecy of today except they will not see . But God said it would be this way . I am making preperations to endure as Christ said .

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Well don't hold your breathe.....
2nd..........

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Prove spontaneous life can happen in a totally sterile environment .

Um...by 'sterile' I'm assuming you mean an environment without infectious bacteria or other such microorganisms. Well, why should I be required to? I'm a film student, not a biologist. Now, biologists have been working on the issue of abiogenesis (a theory separate from Evolution) for a while now, and have made some great strides in it.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with the thread at hand or the comments I made in reply to the OP.

Explain how millions or billions of parts of DNA can assimilate it's self together in a living cell and where a living cell came from for the DNA to insert it's self in .

Straw man!
Nobody claims it happened that way, except for the creationists who argue against abiogenesis, evolution, and science in general.

Dig into your bag of tricks and explain life began with out a creator .

So your argument is going to rely on the fallacy of the argument from ignorance? Because I don't have an answer, your answer is better even if neither has any evidence?

If, and that is a very big if, there were currently no evidence to show that life can arise naturally (of which there is plenty), your position would still be equally invalid. It would still have absolutely no evidence to support it. Saying it's the only thing we can think of even if it just answers the question without an evidence to support it is ignorance.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

We are indeed living in the last days .

We seem to have been in this state consistently for about 2000 years.

So many have gone on looking for a sign of the promise and we shall see it .

No, we probably won't.

I don't see how non believers can not see the correlations between what is happening and bible prophecy of today except they will not see .

Because nobody can make a clear demonstration of these correlations. I clearly dismantled them myself.

But God said it would be this way . I am making preperations to endure as Christ said .

This is what Jesus said:

From the Gospel of Mark (relevant passage in bold italics, most relevant is also underlined)

13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
13:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
13:4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
13:7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
13:11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
13:12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:
13:15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:
13:16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.
13:17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
13:18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Jesus clearly stated that the end of the world would come within the generation.

I could even provide you with or or less the same story in Matthew 24, but you can find it here yourself.

These are the words of Jesus, taken fully in context, and yet you seem to disagree with your own messiah about when the end of the world shall come to pass.
edit on 2/1/11 by madnessinmysoul because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Except that you're wrong. Incredibly wrong. Look above at what I posted, Jesus' own prophecy is nearly 2000 years overdue.

There has never been a demonstrable fulfillment of any apocalyptic prophecy that cannot be explained as bad statistics, misinterpretation, or outright fraud.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Except that you're wrong. Incredibly wrong. Look above at what I posted, Jesus' own prophecy is nearly 2000 years overdue.

There has never been a demonstrable fulfillment of any apocalyptic prophecy that cannot be explained as bad statistics, misinterpretation, or outright fraud.

First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 2 Peter 3:3-4

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

I'm not scoffing, I'm saying it's wrong. And I'm not following any 'evil desires', I'm merely showing that this prophecy (like all others in the Bible) is incorrect.

They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 2 Peter 3:3-4

This is a common practice amongst religious individuals, they either preempt or explain away unfulfilled prophecy. So the Bible tries to preempt unfulfilled prophecy, prophecy which I showed Jesus saying would come to pass within a generation (see Mark 13, Matthew 24).

Now, I'm not even claiming that everything goes on in the same way. Hell, things have changed radically over the last decade, let alone the last hundred years, I'm not even going to go into how much they've changed in 13.7 billion.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I ask you for the proof that you have "plenty "of .If you can not produce it you either are just guessing or trying to promote knowledge that does not exist . Either way buffalo chips comes to mind .
As for being off topic you have not read the topic . Does God Exist ? You are claiming spontaneous bursting forth of life in an environment from which a red hot rock cooled down thus a totally sterile environment did exist and the first single celled amoeba virtually created itself and mutated to create you . The discovery of DNA and the fact that the amoeba has a very complicated dna coding sunk that theory .
There are great advances in genetic research but that actual creation of any life form has not been accomplished . Yes cells have been modified under extreme lab conditions but how much more difficult would it be for a cell to be constructed under harsh conditions .

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Again since you are stuck on Matt 24 verse 32 . If you read the whole chapter as you should as if you are reading a formula out of one of your books , you will see from the 1st verse up to the 31st verse you will see where Jesus is going through what to expect to happen . Of course these points that he touched on are not all that will happen . Then in verse 32 he is no longer describing what will happen but when or what will be the signs of the time of the Great Tribulation . Jesus knows that these people will not have to be concerned with that time but as the Gospels were being recorded for those that will need it he gave that information to us .Remember that this Gospel was being given to the Gentile also . Also Jesus said when the branch is yet tender . Israel was not a new nation at that time . But Jesus did tell in verse 2 that the Temple and city would be destroyed as it was 63 years later . The Jews were driven out into the four corners of the world and ceased from being a nation. Now Jesus was referring to the rebirth of Israel as a nation that came to fruition in 1948 as prophesied in Ezekiel 37. Jesus was saying when Israel becomes a nation that generation shall not pass . When you look at where we are with the NWO and the technology advances that would facilitate the total control that would be required to impliment the Mark of the Beast coming together at this time one has to investagate the corillation between the Bible and todays time . Another coincidence is that according to the bible there was 2000 plus or minus years from Adam to the flood , from the flood to Jesus, from Jesus to this time
There are other books in the bible that will help you .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join