It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Pakistan, Christianity Earns a Death Sentence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by oozyism

So to sum up that post... The country is corrupt.. It is completely unsafe for non muslims.. Although Islam is peaceful...

Islam is anything but peaceful... My questions to you Oozy is this.. How many Bombs, targeting civilians - poisoning of girls trying to learn. How many public stoning and be headings have to take place before people will stop calling them "a few fanatics"

I believe that most Muslims lack the balls or determination for Jihad... But subconsciously wants the same end result!

Answer my previous questions, then we will continue. Thanks in advance for your co-operations

I'm not interested in playing dumb little childish games.

1. What does Pakistan being "a Muslim country" have to do with "Human rights"?

2. What does N-Korea being an Atheist country have to do with "Human Rights"?

Have Fun.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

This sounds like any typical Muslim country. Barbaric, with loose interpretation of common decency.
"Dancing boys" in Afghanistan....

I love it... the most powerful people in religion choose to be child molesters. Other than helping weak minded folks cope with death and dying... And stating the obvious "treat others as you wish to be treated" sentiments that are just simply common sense.

I'm agreeing with you here, that Pakistan does not have a good human rights record.

You will probably agree with me, that N-Korea does not have a good human rights record (for the sake of argument).

Pakistan is Muslim.
N-Korea is Atheist.

What data do you receive from the above two examples?

How do you analyze that data?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
# Islam. I cant put it any simpler than that.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Here goes Oozy with his typical "Answer my questions or I wont participate"...

Oozy do you not get sick of your little line by line vomit that you spew?? You do the same thing in every thread. You come in .. you make statements.. Or review a post and come up with 3 or 4 nonsensical questions... Then stomp around and demand answers for your questions before you will address anything.

1) I never mentioned North Korea. Period!
2) Muslim countries do not know the definition of "human rights" That is the comparison I am making Oozy!!

Are you making a comparison between an Atheist country and a muslim countries human rights violations based on religion? Is that the direction that your propaganda wagon was headed?

Here is the difference.. Notoriously Muslims are very brutal and reference their religion for their brutality.. If you can't see that, you are more delusional than your posts make you out to be.

Muslim countries as a whole are fanatic, barbaric, un evolved savages.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I get it Oozy... If I was a really fat kid... I would defend really fat kids.. I would try and slant the evidence to make fat kids look better to everyone...

Lets say ... every time I walk past a fat kid, he steals my lunch.. Can't I assume he going to do it the next time I walk past him?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It doesn't sound like she mouthed off against Allah- it states she defended her faith.
It goes on to state that this was "twisted" into blasphemy.

Of course, defending Christ to Muslims may be perceived as "mouthing off"...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Here goes Oozy with his typical "Answer my questions or I wont participate"...

Oozy do you not get sick of your little line by line vomit that you spew?? You do the same thing in every thread. You come in .. you make statements.. Or review a post and come up with 3 or 4 nonsensical questions... Then stomp around and demand answers for your questions before you will address anything.

Why should I address anything you bring forward when you won't address what I bring forward. You like jumping from one subject to another, it is quiet boring and retarded in a sense that the discussion will lead to no where.

1) I never mentioned North Korea. Period!

Yeah, but you did say this:

The world will be a much better place when religion is EXTERMINATED!

2) Muslim countries do not know the definition of "human rights" That is the comparison I am making Oozy!!

The above claim is as big of a BS as me claiming to be Christ. Any evidence to support your claim?

Are you making a comparison between an Atheist country and a muslim countries human rights violations based on religion? Is that the direction that your propaganda wagon was headed?

Nope, my wagon actually distinguishes between Islam and a Muslim. My wagon actually distinguishes between an Atheist and Atheism.

Here is the difference.. Notoriously Muslims are very brutal and reference their religion for their brutality.. If you can't see that, you are more delusional than your posts make you out to be.

But that is just your claim.

Muslim countries as a whole are fanatic, barbaric, un evolved savages.

Another one of your claims.

Your claims are more absurd then the Nazi claims over Jews.
edit on 13-12-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

They supposedly care about humanity and human rights? Guess what, not when it comes to Christians.

This could be applied to so many situations around the world. Everything from race issues to discrimination against gays most countries and societies have a group of people that for whatever irrational reason they are afraid of or prejudiced against. In Pakistan its Christians apparently. This is what happens when government and law get involved with religion whether its picking a favorite religion or banning them altogether. Someone needs to explain to Pakistan that religious freedom has been where its at since at least 1787.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I get it Oozy... If I was a really fat kid... I would defend really fat kids.. I would try and slant the evidence to make fat kids look better to everyone...

Lets say ... every time I walk past a fat kid, he steals my lunch.. Can't I assume he going to do it the next time I walk past him?

So what is your point regarding the above analogy?

Compare your fat kid analogy to Muslims who walk past you every time.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oozy... I try not to address you. You will see this as your "power" as a debater. You could not be more wrong. You ask questions only to have people look things up. They present you with sources and facts... You weasel out and move on.. Your a troll! A troll of different type.. But a troll, none the less!

Muslim countries are clear violators of human rights - Period. I do not need to source this.. One google search and it is confirmed.

You then tried to muddy the waters

"Nope, my wagon actually distinguishes between Islam and a Muslim. My wagon actually distinguishes between an Atheist and Atheism. "

Really Oozy? I at least thought you held a tiny little morsel of credibility... Oozy.. If you want to have a leg to stand on, your going to have to switch to Buddhism.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Here you are again... Taking someones words and turning them into a task that they must perform for you. You are no better than the people blowing themselves up and killing innocent civilians.

Oozy... It's only a matter of time before everyone sees you for the "in the closet" fanatic that you really are.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Oozy... I try not to address you. You will see this as your "power" as a debater. You could not be more wrong. You ask questions only to have people look things up. They present you with sources and facts... You weasel out and move on.. Your a troll! A troll of different type.. But a troll, none the less!

Muslim countries are clear violators of human rights - Period. I do not need to source this.. One google search and it is confirmed.

You then tried to muddy the waters

"Nope, my wagon actually distinguishes between Islam and a Muslim. My wagon actually distinguishes between an Atheist and Atheism. "

Really Oozy? I at least thought you held a tiny little morsel of credibility... Oozy.. If you want to have a leg to stand on, your going to have to switch to Buddhism.

So you made a whole bunch of claims, over a whole bunch of assumptions and then this post.

Good job.

You have said a lot, but provided no substance.

By the way, there is a difference between Buddhism and a Buddhist also

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Here you are again... Taking someones words and turning them into a task that they must perform for you. You are no better than the people blowing themselves up and killing innocent civilians.

Oozy... It's only a matter of time before everyone sees you for the "in the closet" fanatic that you really are.

I think you failed..

It seems your posts are becoming more and more empty.

In that sense.

Ta Ta.

Maybe I'll see you in another thread
Thanks for the uplifting discussion.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

See how you did this? I hope that all intelligent folks here see how hollow you are... You are resorting to pointing out the difference between a religion/Organization and a member of said religion or organization.

You have no substance..

I hope you are satisfied that you have chosen the one religion that hasn't really evolved since the 700's.

I am done with you Oozy... When ever I talk to you.. I feel dirty for days. You will see this as a win... But a beaten team will also relish a win, when the other team simply doesn't show up.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Pakistan is muslim country, like few racist in USA or Europe, there would be few Skeptics about religion in Pakistan too. But thats really once in a blue moon occurence. Pakistan is Islamic country and Prophet of Islam has views about christians and jews and other religions that he always allowed non muslims to stay in Masjid the holy most place of worship for muslims and We were told by islam that christians and jews are like cousins and brothers. No one can be Muslim if he does not believe on all previous prophets including Moses and Jesus. So thread maker should consider this that act of a single person is not a ground to paint All Pakistan with same creepy disgusting psychy.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This follower of Christ, a poor woman, whose only offence was to offer water which she could ill spare - let me tell you.

This woman truly trod in the steps of Jesus and she will be a true saint. Not a church-made saint.

Why does everyone hate Christians? The basis of hate is fear and envy - hmm.

Anyone can become a Christian - unless you live in abusive countries like Pakistan and Iran etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan
reply to post by Mdv2

Pakistan is muslim country, like few racist in USA or Europe, there would be few Skeptics about religion in Pakistan too. But thats really once in a blue moon occurence. Pakistan is Islamic country and Prophet of Islam has views about christians and jews and other religions that he always allowed non muslims to stay in Masjid the holy most place of worship for muslims and We were told by islam that christians and jews are like cousins and brothers. No one can be Muslim if he does not believe on all previous prophets including Moses and Jesus. So thread maker should consider this that act of a single person is not a ground to paint All Pakistan with same creepy disgusting psychy.

They don't get turned on by Islam, they get turned on by the actions of extreme minority.

Let's bring about the actions of extreme minority in West, but it is unfortunate that I don't get turned on by a father raping his own daughter for 18 years.

It is unfortunate that I don't get turned on by men going to Universities and shooting people aimlessly and shooting himself in the end.

It is unfortunate that I don't get turned on by priests raping kids in Churches.

It is really unfortunate that I only get turned on by a discussion which leads to something worthwhile.

Some of us aren't interested in throwing insults, which is pretty easy, and some would agree I'm pretty good at it, when it comes to it.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
This follower of Christ, a poor woman, whose only offence was to offer water which she could ill spare - let me tell you.

This woman truly trod in the steps of Jesus and she will be a true saint. Not a church-made saint.

Why does everyone hate Christians? The basis of hate is fear and envy - hmm.

Anyone can become a Christian - unless you live in abusive countries like Pakistan and Iran etc.

Actually the basis of hate towards Christians is US drones killing innocent Pakistanis.

You think Pakistanis look at their countrymen, and their brothers in faith being murdered, and forget? No.. Some are angry, very angry, some are scared, they need something to hate, if they don't, they might explode.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Now I am jumping up and down and screaming.

They are not Christians.

Jesus is not into killing. And every damn thing that kills calls itself Christian - it is not.

Why can't anyone get this - Christianity is abuse of the name of Jesus - it is His name and it is universally misunderstood. The Christian church as it stands today has nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
By refusing Noreen's water bowl, those "worshipers" and its country have blasphemed God, the Allah. They failed their test. What a shame.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join