It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

BACKGROUND

If you have already figured out that TPTB, the Elite, or whatever name you use, controls the News Media, Academia and Government you can skip this background and head straight for tinfoil hat territory in the next post. However you might like to skim the background for new material.

If you have hung around ATS for very long, or done any reading on the Federal Reserve, you know the Banking Interests grabbed control of the US Money Supply in 1913. Using FDR, they then confiscated all privately held Gold in 1933. Also under FDR they used the Bretton Woods Articles of Agreement to established the World Bank and IMF in 1944 thus allowing them to control and confiscate even more wealth world wide. SEE:
Mr.Budhoo's resignation from the IMF: www.thirdworldtraveler.com...
Structural Adjustment Policies (SAPS): www.whirledbank.org...

Also during this time frame you had the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) established in 1922. One of the guys involved was the German Banker Paul Warburg, who masterminded The Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

The Committee for Economic Development (CED) was founded in 1942 by the Bankers and Corporate CEOs. CED was also involved in the Bretton Woods Agreement.

President Kennedy was not part of this “club”

"In particular, he was little acquainted with the New York financial and legal community-- that arsenal of talent which had so long furnished a steady supply of always orthodox and often able people to Democratic as well as Republican administrations. This community was the heart of the American Establishment. Its household deities were Henry Stimson and Elihu Root; its present leaders, Robert Lovett and John J. McCloy; its front organizations, the Rockefeller, Ford and Carnegie foundations and the Council on Foreign Relations; its organs, the New York Times and Foreign Affairs. A Thousand Days: John F. Kennedy in the White House,  By Arthur Meier Schlesinger Source

And in 1954 the group went international with the founding of the Bilderbergers. A group who meets once a year with great secrecy and is NOT meeting to play poker.

We get an expert's opinion on this group in Daniel Estulin Bilderberg Speech at EU Parliament Press Conference.

...In the world of international finance, there are those who steer the events and those who react to the events. While the latter are better known, greater in numbers, and seemingly more powerful, the true power rests with the former. At the centre of the global financial system are the financial oligarchy today represented by the Bilderberg group.

The Bilderberg organization is dynamic, in that it changes with the times, absorbs and creates new parts while excreting the remains of the decaying parts. Members come and go, but the system itself has not changed. It is a self-perpetuating system, a virtual spider web of interlocked financial, political, economic and industry interests.

Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye....

Not One World Government or New World Order as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED. SOURCE

If you are aware of the Government/Corporate Revolving Door. You should be aware of the fact the Banking/Corporate interests have had a stranglehold on the US government for years.

So what about the “Fourth Estate” the news media?
It is locked up tight too and has been since 1917 when J. P Morgan bought control of the major news papers so he could control the flow of information. See Former CIA intelligence analyst: 'The Fourth Estate is dead' www.abovetopsecret.com...

What about Science?
Unless a scientist is very wealthy he does not exist in a vacuum. Most either work in the Academic world or in the Corporate world. If you work for a corporation, you are dependent on that corporation for your salary. If you work in Academia you are dependent on research grants.
For example take the funding for Climate Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia:
British Petroleum (Oil, LNG)
Central Electricity Generating Board
Eastern Electricity
KFA Germany (Nuclear)
Irish Electricity Supply Board (LNG, Nuclear)
National Power
Nuclear Installations Inspectorate (Nuclear)
Shell (Oil, LNG)
Sultanate of Oman (LNG)
UK Nirex Ltd. (Nuclear)
Source: www.cru.uea.ac.uk...
Either way if you tick-off your “employers” you are out of a job.

As G. Edward Griffin shows, the idea of using Academia for political purposes is nothing new. The Bankers did it to get The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 passed.

They [the bankers] gave large amounts of money to some of the better known universities in America; they created newly formed departments of economics with that money; they hand picked their own people to be the professors to head up those departments and then those professors with all of their academic credentials gave speeches and wrote scholarly essays extolling the virtues of the Federal Reserve System. www.bigeye.com...

Nicole Johnson in her well researched article gives an even better example of how a plan is formulated and then implemented using a multi-prong approach over decades.

...In its 1945 report "Agriculture in an Expanding Economy," CED complained that "the excess of human resources engaged in agriculture is probably the most important single factor in the "farm problem'" and describes how agricultural production can be better organized to fit to business needs....

Some of the report's authors would go on to work in government to implement CED's policy recommendations....

CED members were influential in business, government, and agricultural colleges, and their outlook shaped both governmental policies and what farmers were taught. Farmers found themselves encouraged to give up on a farming system that employed minimal outsourced inputs and capital and get "efficient" by adopting instead a system that required they go into debt...

The human cost of CED's plans were exacting and enormous.

CED's plans resulted in widespread social upheaval throughout rural America, ripping apart the fabric of its society destroying its local economies. They also resulted in a massive migration to larger cities. The loss of a farm also means the loss of identity, and many farmers' lives ended in suicide....

...The Keystone Report [2001] also clearly indicates that a focus on a less capital-intensive system would have been financially beneficial for smaller farmers, stating "Hundreds of millions of public dollars have been invested in research to improve the efficiency of capital-intensive systems, while virtually nothing has been invested in low-cost systems. If this research imbalance were to be addressed, management-intensive systems might in many cases exceed the efficiency of capital-intensive systems.
www.opednews.com...

CONTINUED

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

PLACES TINFOIL HAT ON HEAD

When I put on my tin foil hat I sometimes wonder just what TPTB wants? While you read this keep in mind that the USDA funded the research that produced spermicidal corn, and US policies are directly responsible for the 2008 food riots. See my Post : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have tripped over more than one site that advocates "culling" humanity. Killing off old folk or whatever. You can even find this:

Earth population 'exceeds limits'

There are already too many people living on Planet Earth, according to one of most influential science advisors in the US government.

Nina Fedoroff told the BBC One Planet programme that humans had exceeded the Earth's "limits of sustainability". news.bbc.co.uk...

Now lets think about this for a minute.
TPTB really do not give a hoot about our welfare. They instigate wars, bankrupt farmers, cause starvation all in the name of profit. Until 1970 TPTB pursued a policy of ”Pollution is the price of progress” I am old enough to remember that distinctly since it is why I joined Greenpeace in 1971.

Remember Corporations (and Banks) make money by GROWING. So why all of a sudden around 1970 do they want to cut population growth DRASTICALLY? So drastically that they pursue things like vaccines and spermicidal corn?

Also do not forget TPTB lie through their teeth.

Second population growth drops sharply when people move to cities. On a farm a child is free labor, in a city he is another mouth to feed, house and educate. It is just that simple. So given what they did to American farmers to provide a larger labor pool for their factories, why did their attitude change in the 1970's?

What I find very interesting is the timing of events around 1970. This is the time when we got OSHA and EPA and our Manufacturing Base was starting to move to foreign countries. Remember TPTB has complete control of the media so "Environmentalism" could not have grown without their consent. Heck Maurice Strong got his start working for the Rockefellers in Saudi Arabia in the 50's!

Here is the timing.
In 1970 you had "Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world". – Henry Kissinger.

In 1972 you had "Environmentalism" and "Global Warming" promoted by TPTB in the UN First Earth Summit chaired by Maurice Strong.

In 1974 you had the CIA document dated 1974 predicting an Ice Age.

Now for the tinfoil. (Waves propeller beanie)

We next need to look at what happen BEFORE the items mentioned above.

First Gleissberg (1939 & 1971) identified an 88 yr cycle in the weather patterns www.agu.org...

Gleissberg's work meant you could predict the next warming spell. What was interesting was that in 1972 the world was STILL in a cool phase and would not start warming for another couple of years! So how come Maurice Strong was already hyping "Global Warming" in 1972?

The second really interesting point was the Milankovitch Cycles that predict Ice Ages.

Milankovitch published “Astronomical Methods for Investigating Earth’s Historical Climate” in 1938. His work was of great interest especially during the 1963 International Geophysical Year.

George Kukla, together with Robert Matthews of Brown University, convened a conference in 1972 entitled “The Present Interglacial: How and When will it End?”, and reported it in Science magazine... [note the date]

Kukla and Matthews alerted President Richard Nixon, and as a result the US Administration set up a Panel on the Present Interglacial involving the State Department and other agencies. None of us knew then that the mid-century cooling was about to be punctuated by a warming spell from the late 1970s to the mid 1990s.... [again note the dates]

A more definitive confirmation of Milankovitch came in 1976, in a paper by Hays, Imbrie and Shackleton, using Shackleton’s data in the figure above. But long before either that paper or my own, there was widespread behind-the-scenes acceptance of Milankovitch, and Kukla, for one, was concerned about the implications.....

George Kukla: Well almost all of us have been pretty sure that there were only four ice ages, separated by relatively long warm intervals. But now we know that there were twenty in the last two million years. And the warm periods are much shorter than we believed originally. They are something around 10,000 years long. and I’m sorry to say that the one we are living in now has just passed its 10,000 year birthday. That of course means that the ice age is due now any time.
calderup.wordpress.com...

Hays, Imbrie and Shackleton

James D. Hays, Columbia University Ph.D. 1964, spent the late ‘60’s developing, in cooperation with Lamont colleagues, a chronostratigraphic framework for deep-sea sediments by connecting the land-dated record of Earth’s magnetic field reversals with marine stratigraphic datums

By 1970 Hays realized that this marine chronostratigraphy... could form the basis of a global study of Pleistocene climates. He asked John Imbrie to join the Lamont group and the CLIMAP project was born. Hays then asked Nick Shackelton to join CLIMAP and generate an oxygen isotope record of benthic and planktonic microfossils in a Pacific core.

It was this careful pre-CLIMAP and early CLIMAP chronostratigraphic work that allowed Hays, Imbrie and Shackelton to show, through analyses in both the frequency and time domains, that Earth’s orbital variations control the timing of climate change on ice age time scales, proving the theory that Milankovitch contributed so much to developing.
www.egu.eu...

I can not find my reference but work before 1976 had already given a very good indication that Milankovitch was correct. The 1976 study took that work further and confirmed it by looking at several sea cores from different parts of the world.

What about the last few decades of warming?

Sami Solanki, Professor at the Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich Switzerland, says the Sun has been burning more brightly over the last 60 years than over the previous 1090 years. www.swissinfo.ch...

Solar activity reaches new high - Dec 2, 2003 physicsworld.com...

" Geophysicists in Finland and Germany have calculated that the Sun is more magnetically active now than it has been for over a 1000 years. Ilya Usoskin and colleagues at the University of Oulu and the Max-Planck Institute for Aeronomy say that their technique – which relies on a radioactive dating technique - is the first direct quantitative reconstruction of solar activity based on physical, rather than statistical, models (I G Usoskin et al. 2003 Phys. Rev. Lett. 91 211101)

Solar Cycle 24

...SDO is going to launch during the deepest solar minimum in almost 100 years....

...All stars are variable at some level, and the sun is no exception. We want to compare the sun's brightness now to its brightness during previous minima and ask: is the sun getting brighter or dimmer?"

The answer seems to be dimmer. Measurements by a variety of spacecraft indicate a 12-year lessening of the sun's "irradiance" by about 0.02% at visible wavelengths and 6% at EUV wavelengths. These results, which compare the solar minimum of 2008-09 to the previous minimum of 1996, are still very preliminary...nasa-information.blogspot.com...

Even Scientists supporting the "Global Warming" also support Milancovitch.

Lesson from the past: present insolation minimum holds potential for glacial inception (2007)

"Because the intensities of the 397 ka BP and present insolation minima are very similar, we conclude that under natural boundary conditions the present insolation minimum holds the potential to terminate the Holocene interglacial. Our findings support the Ruddiman hypothesis [Ruddiman, W., 2003. The Anthropogenic Greenhouse Era began thousands of years ago. Climate Change 61, 261–293], which proposes that early anthropogenic greenhouse gas emission prevented the inception of a glacial that would otherwise already have started...."

The big question is "Do TPTB believe an Ice Age is just around the corner and have they been preparing for it since the 1970's?" Does their actions during that time frame give us the answer?

Remember they are very capable of following long term plans as the Federal Reserve and the Eradication of independent farmers shows.

Oh and for those who were not aware: Global Cooling was on the Bilderberg agenda this year www.guardian.co.uk...

OK, Now I will take my tinfoil hat off my very suspicious head

I want to end with a few Dwight Eisenhower quotes that I feel are appropriate for ATS:

There is a kind of dictatorship that can come about through a creeping paralysis of thought, readiness to accept paternalistic measures by government, and along with those measures comes a surrender of our own responsibilities and therefore a surrender of our own thought over our own lives and our own right to exercise the vote. The free system gives the right to every citizen to do something for himself. Because he has the right, the opportunity is always there.

If all that Americans want is security, they can go to prison. They'll have enough to eat, a bed and roof over their heads.

Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionist and rebel men and women who dare to disssent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.

In reading his words I am reminded of the America I used to know. The America I grew up in, I do not recognize that America in the place I am now.
For more Eisenhower quotes: blog.gaiam.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
nice post!

my only problem is that you clearly state (and it's true) that you can't trust scientists, yet they are the cornerstone of your theory! But don't worry because I think you are correct with your assumptions!

I'm pissed at my mother, who for aesthetic reasons took the wood burner our of her basement.

well

be good

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

my only problem is that you clearly state (and it's true) that you can't trust scientists, yet they are the cornerstone of your theory! But don't worry because I think you are correct with your assumptions!

Actually a lot of work by scientists or the news media can be trusted IF there is no political agenda AND if you are careful with your cross checking.

We have to start some where

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm pissed at my mother, who for aesthetic reasons took the wood burner our of her basement.

With luck she left the chimney in place. Wood burning stoves are not as expensive as the chimney.

Has she looked at the lehman's Nonelectric catalog?
Some of the wood stoves (heating) are quite nice. www.lehmans.com...

I could not find the kitchen stove I fell in love with in the mail-order catalog,

In looking around I found this site : victorian wood stove photos

When you hit the end just click on show more. Double click on the photo of interest.

It is quite possible your mom will find something she really likes the looks of. Wood stoves run from very modern looking to the ornate Victorian look. I sure wish I had my wood stove from my last house.

80 acs of woods and no stove... ARGHhhhh

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Great thread Crim! The destruction of the farm also freed the land up for cheap buying at auction. It inflated the city labor supply, lowering wages and displacing people from the city due to higher rents from competition.
The farmers were also our Revolutionary forbears - the agrarian/democratic ideals so wonderfully described and lived by Jefferson were embodied in farm culture. People owned land, animals, minerals and water rights. Their farms created jobs in town and allowed basic businesses to survive. They were directly affected by political decisions and had as much, or more than, to lose than anyone else.

The farmers were the anchors both to communities and citizens right to own land.

They were the key to destroying small towns and their cultural ideals, always moving towards a greater Federal control with the government acting as the banker's agents.

The "green revolution" was an oil-fueled, debt driven ploy to make the small farmer into indentured wage slaves who thought he was free. Slowly, big agribusiness drove down prices with their industrial farming methods. Small farms became less and less viable and I remember many of our church members were farmers who either gave up, went bankrupt or died of a heart attack from working dawn to dusk every single day for years just to keep from losing the farm.
One family friend went for their first vacation in 22 years since they started dairy farming. 22 years? That is slavery!
Now they are trying to pass so many laws and create dystopic agencies to "oversee" food safety all to the advantage of the corporations.
Only the very best and the farms that do well creating organic or unique foods can survive in today's environment.

The demise of the small farmer has been the goal of the big banks for well over 100 years.

What's really important here is that we are losing our ties to the earth in a very direct way. By NOT owning land, NOT seeing the long term effects of things you do on it, NOT being tuned in to the progression of natural growth - how land changes for the better or worse, often depending on our actions to determine the outcome.
It's hard to care when we don't know what's happening to the land.
Even if we knew what was happening, we don't live long enough in one place to see it being degraded.
So the planet is going to crap and we can't even see it happening and the MSM culture tries to make you into a weirdo of sorts for having any kind of meaningful relationship with nature. It's not cool and nature is something you can go enjoy on vacation, paying huge amounts of money to go experience what is yours by birthright!

We need a greater back to the land movement. Incorporating as much of nature into cities and suburbs as possible, bringing the wild to civilization - not the other way around.
Shop local, grow local, grow your own and share with family and friends.
Deprive the big agribusiness of money by not buying their unhealthy and unethical food substitutes.

You bring a lot to ATS with your presence Crimvelvet

Thank you for your hard work!
Cheers,. ATA

Thought I would add that The Club of Rome is one of the important groups per your thread.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: for spelling errors

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thought I would add that The Club of Rome is one of the important groups per your thread.

I thought about adding several other groups like the Club of Rome, the 1001 club, trilateral commission and others. But I did not what to make the thread any longer. I was also hoping to get a discussion going.

For example the World Wildlife Federation seems to be another "tool" of the Elite.

Prince Bernhard and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF)

To attract donors, large and small, as well as media attention, Nicholson, Scott and the founding fathers of WWF wanted the royal family to lend their name.....

...Philip read it carefully, replying that one provision was "unctuous," and another "to wordy." This careful reading was not what Scott hold expected. It is "a great bore that he suggests so much alteration," Scott wrote Nicholson. The founding fathers had wanted the Prince only as a figurehead. Philip agreed to head up the British chapter of WWF, but he turned down the presidency of the International and suggested his friend Prince Bernhard for the post....

...Prince Bernhard he eventually said yes, and he served as president until 1976, when he was forced to resign after it became public that he had solicited more than a million dollars in 'commissions" from Lockheed in exchange for Lockheed's receiving contracts to build warplanes for the Netherlands....

Bernhard remained active behind the scenes in WWF, but a couple of years after he resigned, Philip became president of the International, and though it was thought he would serve for only a few years, he is still in power.....

WWF's financial fortunes began to change dramatically after a hard-driving South African businessman, Anton Rupert, joined the board....

Rupert's idea was the "1001 Club" The "one" was Prince Bernhard The other one thousand were wealthy individuals who could be persuaded to part with $10,000. The one-time donation brings lifetime membership, and the names of the generous patrons are kept secret by the organisation. According to these secret lists, American givers have included August A Busch, Jr, of the beer company; Henry Ford II; Peter Grace; Nelson Bunker Hunt, the silver trader; Mrs Geoffrey Kent, of Abercrombie & Kent; Robert S. McNamara; Cyril Magnin; Lew Wasserman, of MCA; Thomas Watson, of IBM. Many of the donors understandably wish to remain anonymous....

...but it is also understandable why WWF does not want the list made public. It has included many less savoury individuals-Zaire's President Mobutu, Sese Seko, one of the most corrupt leaders in Africa; Daniel K Ludwig, the reclusive American billionaire, whose companies destroyed thousands of miles of the Amazon rain forest; Agha Hasan Abedi, the founder of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCC1); Robert Vesco, the financier who fled the United States in the 1970s to escape trial on charges of fraud, embezzlement and obstruction of justice; Tibor Rosenbaum, founder of a Swiss bank that laundered billions of dollars of organised crime money and who was accused of embezzling Israeli deposits in the bank; Thomas Jones, who was forced out as chief executive of Northrop after it was revealed that the company paid $30 million in bribes to government officials and agents around the world in exchange for contracts; Lord Kagan, a British businessman convicted of theft and conspiracy to defraud the British tax service; a Norwegian shipowner convicted of taking a £1 million bribe; an individual who was the conduit for the money from Lockheed to Prince Bernhard....
www.ogiek.org...

Too bad we do not see more articles like this one that tear aside the curtain to reveal the rot within.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I thought about your comment overnight.

If we look first at Gleissberg (1939 & 1971) We can find the origins of his work in Herschel's work. (Report to the Royal Society (1801)) At that point TPTB had no reason to be concerned with the science and communications were difficult enough that suppressing information was difficult.

Drawing analogies with variations in the brightness of stars, the astronomer William Herschel suggested that greater sunspot activity would result in warmer earth climates. Herschel supported his hypothesis by reference to price series for wheat published in Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations....

Already this early, certain characteristics of the debate over solar variability and climate change appear, that will persist into the present: a reliance on terrestrial proxies of solar activity (here the grain price series), the significance of what later would be known as the Maunder Minimum (noticed by Herschel)...

www.agu.org...

It wasn't until recently , after TPTB took an interest, that the "Variable Sun" was suddenly considered "Constant" This despite the odd paper popping up such as I cited and the fact that NASA, with great reluctance, is now suggesting the sun might not be as constant as they have been claiming for the last couple of decades.

Hathaway finally got sick of all the egg on his face after predicting on several times that cycle 24 was going to be very active I guess.

predictions: i55.tinypic.com...

Speaking of predictions: While NASA and Hathaway blew it big time, Shahinaz M. Yousef of the Department of Astronomy, Cairo University, forecast, in 1995 and 1996, that cycles 23 and the following two to three solar cycles are expected to be weak cycles similar to those cycles that occurred around 1800 and 1900. [cycle 23 was weaker than 21 & 22, and Cycle 24 hasn't made it out of the basement yet!] www.solen.info...
Implications of Gleissberg cycle www.cosis.net...

This is REAL science. Coming up with a hypothesis and making a solid prediction that is then proved or disproved. Shahinaz M. Yousef
Hathaway and NASA

Next we come to the Serbian astrophysicist, mathematician and Civil Engineer Milutin Milankovitch.

Again he is someone TPTB would not have had much control over especially in 1938 -1941.
His idea was based on the 1 million year record which shows how climate has regularly and predictably responded to the variations in the sun's energy or Insolation as the Earth's orbit slowly changes due to gravity changes from planetary movements in our solar system.

The changes in insolation are from:
1.Eccentricity which describes the elliptical shape of our orbit as Earth moves toward and away from the Sun in a 100KY cycle

2. Obliquity or Axial tilt varies over time.

3. Axial precession is the change in the direction of the Earth's axis of rotation relative to the fixed stars. This effects the contrasts in seasons in one hemisphere vs the other. (Warm winter cool summer vs hot summer & cold winter)

All of these are mathematical concepts based on observed astronomy. Also the connection of the mathematics and the changes in the earth's climate has been made in several manners.

Here is another paper:

Temperature and precipitation history of the Arctic

Solar energy reached a summer maximum (9% higher than at present) ca 11 ka ago and has been decreasing since then, primarily in response to the precession of the equinoxes. The extra energy elevated early Holocene summer temperatures throughout the Arctic 1-3° C above 20th century averages, enough to completely melt many small glaciers throughout the Arctic, although the Greenland Ice Sheet was only slightly smaller than at present...

The most fanatical "warmists" make a few half hearted attempts to refute Milancovitch, but most generally do not bother.

Lesson from the past: present insolation minimum holds potential for glacial inception (2007)

Because the intensities of the 397 ka BP and present insolation minima are very similar, we conclude that under natural boundary conditions the present insolation minimum holds the potential to terminate the Holocene interglacial. Our findings support the Ruddiman hypothesis [Ruddiman, W., 2003. The Anthropogenic Greenhouse Era began thousands of years ago. Climate Change 61, 261–293], which proposes that early anthropogenic greenhouse gas emission prevented the inception of a glacial that would otherwise already have started....

Given the theory is accepted by both sides of the debate at present I think it, like plate tectonics, can be considered reasonable theories until we get ample real world data to disprove them.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Understanding how the weather and climate operate is a very complex job. I do agree that there have been to many conflicts of interest in the scientific community to accurately assess the issues and implications. There have been many conflicts with the structure of corporatism and a reluctance to accept other responsibilities such as environmental and social. The driving forces of fiduciary responsibility and aided by the perversion of law has corrupted society from achieving its potential. For a threat assessment of planet earth www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Crim, I knew I liked you for a reason.

*bow down to you in your awe inspiring presence*

Good Post. I agree with it all.

You get a Flag and a Gold Star!
edit on 7-8-2011 by TimesEnd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesEnd

Crim, I knew I liked you for a reason....

Thank you.

It would make a great science fiction story now wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If you keep posting stuff like this I am going to invest in ALCOA stock cause of all the increase of Tin Foil Hats.

new topics

top topics

join