It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Julian Assange One Of The "Two Witnesses" In Revelation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think maybe, perhaps, yes. It's that time of year. People are merrily exchanging gifts, and others I'm sure would be happy if he were assassinated, along with whoever is supplying Wikileaks with intel. Opinions and discussion are welcomed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Two witnesses are prophets described in the New Testament Book of Revelation[1] as part of a vision the author John received from an angel sent by God.[2] The two witnesses prophesy for 1,260 days (or 42 months, 3 1/2 years), are killed by their enemies and after three and a half days come to life and go up to Heaven.

Julian Assange
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12/1/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
hi, I personally dont believe he is one of the witnesses, i believe the witnesses when they arrive will be here to preach the word of God to the world.
i can see somewhat where you are coming from though although i think that the two witnesses will be Moses and Elijah.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
NOPE

More like a false prophet!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm not Christian so I don't put too much into literal translations of biblical works, but strangely enough, Assange does seem to fit the text. So who's the other one? The other one perhaps is in control of HAARP, and will become associated with Assange, therefor when they try to assassinate Assange, they would cause calamities to occur as "insurance". Also, does this indicate that Assange is actually an alien if he is to be "resurrected"?

I figured if we were exploring some far out concepts, I might as well add a log to the fire.
edit on 1-12-2010 by pirhanna because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is Assange is one of the witnesses, who is the other one?

They both come at the same time. Yes, it doesn't say that they work together, but they do come together.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

People need to understand ,that what he is releasing, Is being allowed to be released, dont be numb to the fact ...that ...we ..live.. in a ..digital ..age..all media is recorded and resent ,do not for get that fact,

TV./radio/news/all of it is prerecorded,delayed then sent back,thats why when you call into a radio station they tell you to turn down the radio, most want to listen to them selves on the air, but it would be so out of sync ..lol

false witness would be more like it

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Maybe the two witnesses are truth and freedom. They are being widely discussed, both will die, and maybe will be resurrected one day.

Maybe it is Julian Assange and Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Maybe the two witnesses are truth and freedom. They are being widely discussed, both will die, and maybe will be resurrected one day.

Maybe it is Julian Assange and Ron Paul.

I like your way of thinking. That puts a whole new spin on things. Go Ron!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Please read the sign outside of Assange's cage "Don't feed the Megalomaniac"

I'm sure he would love to learn that he is now being attached to a bible verse.

He's just a whacked out stool pigeon. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'll believe he is one of the two soon as he dies in Jerusalem, his body lies about for a few days and his corpse never rots.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That man is too evil to be associated with anything Biblical.

Firstly, he has too much HATE.
Secondly, he is too eager to CRUSH those he hates.
Thirdly, he is now so drunk and consumed by hate, he can no longer think straight.

I know he's Aussie but his accent reminds me of that evil entity in those movies that Hollywood always portrays with a British accent.

It's symbolic for a reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Lol That was funny. I mean, you HAVE read the Bible, right? Killing disobeying children, killing males for "getting it on" with each other, and wrath wrath wrath.

Anyway, and to adress the topic of the thread; Nah, I don't think so, but who knows? Still, he would somewhat fit the character, as he has a slightly "Angelic" apparence, or how to word it. With alittle longer hair I can easily picture him swaying down from above with a thunderous voice and a accusing finger pointed at someone.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Firstly, he has too much HATE.
Secondly, he is too eager to CRUSH those he hates.
Thirdly, he is now so drunk and consumed by hate, he can no longer think straight.

I know he's Aussie but his accent reminds me of that evil entity in those movies that Hollywood always portrays with a British accent.

It's symbolic for a reason.

Well if you read the discription of the "witnesses" wow being able to smite the earth with all maner of destruction. Could we call that "hate"? If so then this guy just dont have anuff hate.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

T i w w a
Consider what the Jerusalem Bible's footnotes explain and that is that 666 is actually a Nero reference and that could possibly make the two witnesses Peter and Paul who Nero Killed.For years I've inspiringly yet obsessively presumed the two witnesses a future prophecy yet it does seem a great possibilty that becuase the 666 was intepreted Nero and he obviously being Anti Christ gives way to the potential that the witnesses would be Peter and Paul.One evening this potential obviousness was clearly revealed and allowed me to no longer occupy my interpretive contemplations with presumptions that it was a future prophecy.That would mean Christ was telling John what had recently happened to Peter and Paul before Domitian eventually became ruler and John's nemesis.It merely theory yet the 666 does interpret to Nero without reaching.And he was very much anti Christ and Peter and Paul two very important witnesses who one would easily presume would be called up for God's behest.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 7:41 P.M. December 2nd 2010.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

How does he seem to fit the text? Is it his astounding control over the weather? Or his associating of current events to the Book of Revelations? If you're going off the time frame, that still doesn't work as Wikileaks has been around for more than 3.5 years...

Nevermind. I just realized your foray into HAARP.

reply to post by controlled chaos

The delay in the radio is usually so when someone calls in and starts swearing they can bleed it our, disconnect the call, or take other measures.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Reference this thread:

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Vandalour
started on 12/9/2010 @ 11:38 AM

Notice the "Little Scroll" on top of the safe? Remember the Little Scroll of the Seven Thunders in Revelation? The one with info that John was told not to relate to us for the time had not yet come?The time is near...

Originally posted by BrokenCar
I brightened it up a bit. Interesting binder in safe also says JFK, wonder what the scroll is on top of the safe.
right click--view image for full size.

edit on 12/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: reference thread credit

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OmniRedVT

There are many antichrists and the final one has not yet happened, else we would already be living in paradise, with no more lies and wars and killing.

There are many witnesses and the final two will not be identified to the world until they stand together for all the world to see. Only then will the final antichrist be disclosed.

Could Assange be one of them? I don't think so, I think he is an agent for Truth but I reserve judgement on how this develops. If it leads to global censorship and total systemic control of telecommunications and media output, then he could not possibly be one of the Two. Either way, and whatever the outcome, he has triggered a global mind war that will expose liars and their lies.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Hating lies and power structures that oppress and exploit people is not evil.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I almost forgot to post this here, in the very thread I devoted to this theory.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's a non-wallpaper tidbit that I feel is relevant:

Tuesday the 21st is the Winter solstice. And also a total lunar eclipse:

Winter Solstice, Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years

In addition:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's a tidbit. Tuesday in Norse mythology was represented by the god Týr who was portrayed as a one-handed man.
en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b6f5e39ad4d.jpg[/atsimg]

Makes me thing of the "Hidden Hand" threads as they relate to the Illuminati.

Combine this with the "Two Witnesses" of Revelation 11 (there's that pesky number 11 again),

Geneva Bible:
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Sounds like Christmas-time to me. Around about the winter solstice. And what weird happening do we have at this year's winter solstice? The first total lunar eclipse to coincide in 456 years.

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Perhaps this is not a literal resurrection, but rather represents their attaining freedom from bondage i.e. release from imprisonment.

edit on 12/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Witness or False Prophet?

I found this article this morning. The author references ATS. Just thought I'd share.

Left bows down to false WikiLeaks prophet
Brendan O'Neill From: The Australian December 21, 2010 12:00AM
www.theaustralian.com.au...

The liberal worship of Assange is speedily becoming embarrassing and creepy. The respectable New Yorker looks on him as an otherworldly, spiritual force come to save us -"with his spectral white hair, pallid skin, cool eyes and expansive forehead, like a rail-thin being who has rocketed to earth to deliver humanity some hidden truth".

On AboveTopSecret.com, a cranky conspiracy theory site whose belief system is not a million miles away from WikiLeaks', a contributor wrote: "Just like Jesus of Nazareth, Julian Assange had a mission to reveal the truth. Now, just like Jesus, he faces persecution and/or death on false and trumped-up charges."

<<   2 >>

join