It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Made in China"? - Consider yourself dead. [absurd]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

Just a shot in the dark... You work in retail and figure this is a way to pad this years bonus?

Radio activated poison bombs inside of toy guns? Have you ever seen inside of a toy gun?

~Heff

It's nano-technology - you can't see it without a microscope. You'd probably be best putting everything "Made in China" from 2001 into the bath right now.

You're lying again. On page one you said the above in reply to hefficides post/

Now considering you said that and considering you have an anonymous source, who told you this, then what you are saying is what the source said. Now assuming that your anonymous source has this information and told you it was nanotechnology, you wouldve realised that nanotechnology deals with structures between one and 100 nanometer, which is so small you wouldve never realised it was there, unless you went over it with a microscope

en.wikipedia.org...

Stop lying

link   

It was taken with a digital camera - the pics on the OP are taken with a web cam as I had to get a friend to bring around her digital camera - you can see that the digital camera pic is a close up of a section on the "close up" picture of the OP.
No, we cannot see that the photo is a close up of that section, the first "close up" you posted doesnt' show anything like that.

Could you please post a new photo of that part of the vacuum cleaner taken with the digital camera instead of the useless web-cam image?

Thanks in advance.

link   

Once again
, post pics of the stuff you already destroyed, why are you ignoring that? and as someone already posted here, that circuit board doesn't have any components on it, it CAN'T do anything without components attached to it.

What's the matter, don't want to destroy your stuff, but want to cause someone else to do it? or why haven't you posted those pics already?

link   
Many products (from China included) go through specific checks to see if they are safe to use (material composition, fabrication quality ...). So if you are correct, over a gazillion chinese products around the world and nobody has noticed those chips of yours or the poison held somewhere ready to be released.
If you aren't trolling, I think your source is simply another 'China sucks, buy american' activist.

link   

I can't find the slipcover to my copy but this design is very familiar to me as the pattern on the slipcover to this CD.

If anyone here has a copy of this, with the slipcover, it might bear posting a pic of the design upon it. I could be wrong, as I am working from memory, but, as I remember, the patterns are the same.

~Heff

Oh yes, I guess my pic does look a little like that tool album!! Maybe they knew about it before??

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

My source is from China. (I speak a little Mandarin)

So you can't speak with your source?
Hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Again.....

Originally posted by thegoodearth
OP,

Have you even considered the sheer cost of what you are proposing that the Chinese have allegedly done?

That they would spend considerable money to implant technology into 2 cent toys, implements, et. al...

That, in and of itself, is enough to debunk your theory.

Common sense prevails here.

edit on 28-11-2010 by thegoodearth because: and why in the world does this thread have ELEVEN FLAGS!?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ok here is the original close up with a web cam :

And here is a close up of that close up, with a digital camera :

As you can see, on the top pic, if you look slightly to the left of the white circle - this is the close up part of the bottom image.

Thanks,

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do you know what the chemical is? There may be other ways to neutralise it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Sorry, I can't see a thing in the web-cam image, could you please take another photo with the digital camera, but not as close as the one that shows the circuit board?

PS: did you take only one photo with the digital camera?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
Do you know what the chemical is? There may be other ways to neutralise it.

Good thinking. I'm not sure - I'm going to phone my source tomorrow. I'll see if he/she has more details.

Deny Ignorance,

TruthMaster

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh dear, you should head on down to the doctors you know, paranoia is one of the main symptoms in a range of mental health disorders

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I took a number with the digital camera, but that one was the only one I thought was good enough. - I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get another picture, as my friend has gone and took her camera with her.

Can you wait until tomorrow please?

Thanks,

TruthMaster

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No problems with that, I am very patient.

Edited to add that I hope those photos clear some technical doubts I have about that circuit board.
edit on 28/11/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Haha, If someone wants to throw all stuff that say "Made in China" on themself, they must throw almost anything. I mean nowadays you see this even on PCs. I have yet to see a PC that says "Made in USA" or "Made in Germany", etc. Blame it on the cheap labor force and big corporations cutting costs of production.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Almost everything I own is made in China: my iPhone, my Macbook Pro, my Hi-Fi, my vacuum cleaner. I think only my digital camera is made in Japan. God!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I wonder if the chinese used (recycled) old chunks of plastic that had once held circuit boards for their vacuums.

I got a little cheap alarm clock from china a few years back. It broke quickly. I took it apart and the outer casing had been stamped out of what appeared to be sheet tin that would have once contained some sort of milk or cheese product. the painted label was on the inside of the casing.

thoughts?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've seen your avatar in the past before, yet you have only been a member now for 18 days.

Which tells me you have been banned in the past.

Now please, mods. Ban this fool.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I know this is off topic,
, but Badwolf, I love your profile picture. Pan's Labyrinth was one of the best fantasy movies ever made.

Back on topic......well.....theres not really a topic here...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I feel strongly compelled to say this bluntly... DO NOT DESTROY YOUR POSSESSIONS BASED UPON THIS.

~Heff

Now I'm Laughing.
You guys crack me up.

I think the biggest threat chinese goods have here in the west is lead in the paint.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join