It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any awake ladies out there?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So, i'm sure the demographic for this forum is predominately male. But are there females, awake females who are aware of what's going on in the world and willing to talk to about it?

Most people, when you try to bring up the topic of what's going on in the world. The corruption, lies, paranormal, mysterious, etc. If you try to bring that up with an average person, or an average girl, most often they aren't willing to talk about, brush it off, or write it off with some line like "That's the way it is." Very few people are willing to have an intelligent discussion about this sort of thing, or even take it seriously.

I'm not asking for you to go out with me or anything. I just want to know there are girls like that out there. I'm 17 btw. Are there girls out there like this?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Try eHarmony...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

LOL. "Looking for a lady to engage in conspiracy discussion as well as the state of our planet. Postulating on life as well as having an open mind. By the way, did you hear that?" jk

Yeah, I'm sure they'd come running

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Star and flag from me just for making me realize ATS actually has a Relationship section! lol

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Dude, nice lol. Star for making me laugh

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Dear ATS ladies,

I enjoy long walks in the bunker, being together with my special someone as we search city hall trash dumpsters looking for signs of the alien cover-up, or just quiet nights at home cleaning our gun collection. Are you for me? Do you find this world dark and gloomy? Why not pass me a u2u...maybe we can hook up

Seeking a clean woman (reptilian blood check will be in order). She must know how to cook..bombs
Needs to not have any ties to the illuminati (will need a full back history of everyone anyone you know and anyone they know and where they work, have worked, will work, or considered working).

Who knows...maybe you and I can be together tonight (not tonight..the testing and checks will take about six months..) So..lets hook up in a area far away from cameras, chemtrails, city water, or liberals and have a blast.

ya...perhaps ATS shouldn't go into matchmaking services..hmm

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Well according to the site statistics (found under "Info" at the bottom of every page), the breakdown here is 61% male, 39% female. So yes, they statistically ought to be here, and in fact I know they are because I chat to them quite often.

I'd recommend that you drop into the chat room sometimes. You have enough posts to join in. It can be quite a lot of fun and it's a good way to get to know some members better in real-time, so to speak. It's especially lively there when we have the ATS radio programs, either the UK or US versions seem to draw a nice number of members in.

Just click on the Chat tag (next to "Tools" at the top of the page) and give it a try!

Mike

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm a female and I'm very much into conspiracies, the paranormal, etc. Btw, I didn't even know there was a "Relationship" section on this site.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wait...there are actually women on ATS?

what...is there some sort of makeup tips or lipstick forum somewhere?

-ducks and covers-

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

-ducks and covers-

Hey ladys...how bout them lies
yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh

lol at eharmony comment.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Present and accounted for. I know that it's hard to find people to chat about this kind of stuff with. I have a hard time finding anyone of any age to talk about that kind of stuff with, let alone wondering about a specific gender.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Only a young man would pose such a question.
In 20 years you''ll understand what I meant.

Women would rarely respond to such a vague question.
Women prefer to be treated as individuals, or better yet persons instead of being a statistic or members of such and such a group.

Women go fishing for men so pretend you are a fish.
They might throw the bait your direction once and if you don't bite they move on to try elsewhere.
Hit the lure too hard and they jerk back and lose you, hit it too light and they don't notice.
Just grab the lure and let them think they pulled you in but not without some effort, they need self-congratulation too.
The best way to get in the pool is to start talking.
If you can offer good conversation some woman will believe you can make a good companion.
You don't have to be rich, smart, funny, tall etc (though it wouldn't hurt) , you just have to be attentive.

That, is what I believe women actually want from guys.

*If some lady would like to correct me on this please do. I wouldn't presume to speak for women I'm just relaying my experiences as I interpreted them.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: for spelling errors

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"Women would rarely respond to such a vague question."

It depends on how vague and dumb it sounds. He just wanted to mainly see how many were interested in the same stuff as him, it's cool, it's not like he came all pervish about it.

"Women prefer to be treated as individuals, or better yet persons instead of being a statistic or members of such and such a group."

I'm sure both women AND men like to be treated as individuals, but he just asked an innocent question, so it's w/e.

"Women go fishing for men so pretend you are a fish.
They might throw the bait your direction once and if you don't bite they move on to try elsewhere.
Hit the lure too hard and they jerk back and lose you, hit it too light and they don't notice.
Just grab the lure and let them think they pulled you in but not without some effort, they need self-congratulation too."

Half true, half not. If we fish for men, usually it's just because we want male attention while we're waiting for the guy who we truly like to start taking some initiation in showing interest to us. We actually would like the men to come and express their interests to us. It means a lot.

"The best way to get in the pool is to start talking.
If you can offer good conversation some woman will believe you can make a good companion.
You don't have to be rich, smart, funny, tall etc (though it wouldn't hurt) , you just have to be attentive."

That is very true.

"That, is what I believe women actually want from guys."

And of course you're entitled to your own opinions

*If some lady would like to correct me on this please do. I wouldn't presume to speak for women I'm just relaying my experiences as I interpreted them.

edit on 11/27/2010 by TVChatten because: spelling error

edit on 11/27/2010 by TVChatten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

-ducks and covers-

Ha funny, I don't even wear makeup. So no, I highly doubt it, we just have the same interests.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TVChatten

Thanks for the reply. Funny, I'm in the 434 myself.
The wife and I just moved to Lynchburg a couple months ago.
Howdy neighborette!

Not a lot of conspiracies going down in this neck of the woods)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Try here

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Are there any awake ladies out there?,

Hold on a sec .......

" Intastellaburst Tucks it in "

oooooooo, weeeeeeee, .... I'm a lady, .... and conspiracy theorists get me so hot !!!

... come on bro, ... you can do better than that.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Thanks for the reply. Funny, I'm in the 434 myself.
The wife and I just moved to Lynchburg a couple months ago.
Howdy neighborette!

Not a lot of conspiracies going down in this neck of the woods)

I go to L-burg a lot! You're about 61 miles from me...I live in Danville.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

TVChatten

Why don't you post on the boards more? Your avatar has brightened up my day

... Not a pick up line by the way I am in a LONG term relationship...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

TVChatten

Why don't you post on the boards more? Your avatar has brightened up my day

... Not a pick up line by the way I am in a LONG term relationship...

Ha it's fine and thanks that's flattering and because usually people like to always talk sh*t instead of letting people have their own opinions about things. I'm more usually a "lurker" until I find something highly interesting to talk about. Maybe I'll take your word.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join