It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin is BETTER looking than Tina Fey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
putting aside an easy Emmy and curious political careers, looking up close, Sarah Palin is better looking than Tina Fey. Fey's eyes appear blank and ambitious whilst Palin has amazing cheekbones and is actually quite pretty. so take that satire addicts!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Yeah, I agree totally.

Palin looks like a Nordic / Germanic Princess, or something like that.

Tina Fey kind of looks like a skinny rat.

Palin is probably a lot more fun, too.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
'skinny rat' im still laughing. great follow up.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
putting aside an easy Emmy and curious political careers, looking up close, Sarah Palin is better looking than Tina Fey. Fey's eyes appear blank and ambitious whilst Palin has amazing cheekbones and is actually quite pretty. so take that satire addicts!

Ya think?

Funny I was just noticing Sarah is aging rapidly and not only does it show it is very unflattering. Some people age better than others. Her face is sagging in all the wrong places and those fatty cheeks are going to drop and start flapping soon.
By the 2012 elections she is going to need some extremely kind and talented photographers to make her look "juicy" and so live interviews are going to kill her.
I am just so curious to see how many of her party faithful still love Sarah when her handsome good looks are gone.
Any minute now.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
bad lighting. check Palin's full lips, shiney and lush cheekbones. now look DEEPLY into Fey's eyes...DEEPLY.....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You see here all that fat around her jawline? It is starting to waddle. And see how her lips are already taking a downward turn at the corners. The grumpy looking inverted smile...that will also accentuate. The tip of her nose already dropping will lengthen. And those not especially significant eyes (picture them without the dark pencil she draws around them with) so deep set into her brow will loose the pretty emphasis when they get to be little more than wrinkly spots of color. And what is up with those eyebrows? Two thin lines...like the McDonalds sign. She would look a little better right now if someone could show her how to draw those on so they look more natural and flatter the shape of her, much too beady to ever be pretty, eyes. Why do you think she isn't caught without those glasses? Her eyes are small pig dots. Did you forget we have photos?

edit on 25-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i believe, in that photo,we have some bad lighting that gives the EFFECT of aging and imperfection, but is not an accurate 'picture'. if you watch recent video of palin and more flattering pictures, you will see a VERY pretty woman and one far superior to Fey.

try this, see beyond the policy and see the woman's beauty. a beauty that outshines a TV comic..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I find Tina Fey a lot more attractive than Sarah Palin, not just in looks but in intelligence also.
Each to their own I suppose.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Perhaps some clever person can upload a better picture of Palin? Palin ,though mocked by Fey, is the better looking woman.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

i believe, in that photo,we have some bad lighting that gives the EFFECT of aging and imperfection, but is not an accurate 'picture'. if you watch recent video of palin and more flattering pictures, you will see a VERY pretty woman and one far superior to Fey.

try this, see beyond the policy and see the woman's beauty. a beauty that outshines a TV comic..

Oh you are talking about her policy....In that case I think she is able to hood wink and deceive the simple people who love her. I think she is probably the anti-Christ sent here to usher in Armageddon.
She is Armageddons biggest cheerleader and thinks it will be great business for Alaska because during that time many people will have to move there.
I guess we can't hold trying to improve tourism to Alaska by bringing on Armageddon against her.

Go Sarah!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
dont be naughty, i CLEARLY said to look BEYOND her policy and focus simply on her looks which are better than fey's.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Perhaps some clever person can upload a better picture of Palin? Palin ,though mocked by Fey, is the better looking woman.

Beauty is completely subjective, what you find attractive is completely different from what I find attractive. It's not even worth debating.
I don't find Sarah Palin attractive in the slightest so no picture is going to change my mind.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i like 30 rock,but,with this,it is an instant reaction: PALIN IS THE BETTER LOOKING WOMAN.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Oh yeah much better. I am sorry about your vision problems.
That was her best picture, the one above with Tina.
You could easily find a great picture from her younger days.

Well, I was a booking agent and ran my own model/talent agency for a short time. Admit I am a little hyper critical. I certainly realize there is such a thing as inner beauty that shines through even the plainest face but since you brought it up....she doesn't have it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
oh, you are so naughty,but i forgive you. Palin 8/10 great cheekbones and sense of fun in the eyes. Fey 5/10 harsh and ambitious looking.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why don't you try to forgive her?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Most definitely, Palin is the more attractive of the two.

Plus, you hafta factor in the tens of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery Fey has had done.

Palin is a natural beauty. Fey is hollywood plastic.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sarah Palin
This is Sarah Palin then as a model and now! She's o.k.
Tina Fey (1)
She's hot and she rocks me out of my socks.
Tina Fey (2)
I have a thing for women who look natural and wear glasses. Tina Fey looks like an Angel.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
look beyond Fey's comedy fame and beyond Palind political career; Palin is the more pretty of the two and by far..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'd hit it

<<   2 >>

join