It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Interesting.

But who is to say that this is "wrong"?
Seems like normalcy, within a dynamic system.

The Solar system is always changing, that's for sure. I read a story earlier that Jupiter is getting one of it's stripes back. It wasn't really missing, just obscured by higher, and lighter colored clouds. But it does show that things change all the time. And it shows that our perception of things can be easily obscured, or even misinterpreted.

We barely understand the various solar cycles. Some might be so long that we haven't been around long enough to see them repeat. If they do repeat, Occasionally they may coincide. What happens then?

This is harder than predicting the weather.

Sure its normal for everything including temperatures to fluctuate. But I think if you graphed the changes over the last 20 or so years and using the data we have, projected it into the future, we would find ourselves living on a planet 10 times the temperature before long and we would barely recognize our other planets.

Just look at your local bee population. When they go, nearly the entire food chain goes for us humans. Ask yourself when was the last time you see a bee doing its thing. I havent for a long time.
edit on 25-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

I saw bees every day this year, until winter finally set in. I understand that there have been collapses in colonies in many places, due to parasites. but I supposed we've been lucky. Last year I had dozens of bushels of apples from only 3 trees. The bees were busy.

The problem with data projections is that if you don't know the cause, there is no way to determine the length of a projected time-line. Twenty years is an awfully short time to use as a guide, unless you are sure of the cause. Geologically, and Cosmologically speaking. There are just too many variables, known and unknown.
Even if we took EVERYTHING else out of the equation, leaving only the Earth, moon, and sun. We would still have a hard time predicting climate.

I don't know if you remember the story of the malformed frogs a few years ago. For the longest time it was assumed the Ultra-violet radiation was causing genetic defects, Giving the poor critters extra limbs, or toes.
Further research showed otherwise. It turned out to be parasites. Something called Trematodes were damaging the tadpoles in the area where the legs were to develop.

Bees, and frogs with parasite problems.

Great job taking the time to address everyone's questions, BTW.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by King Loki

Mankind has faced extinction twice actually.

First a small group was left around 230.000 years ago and around75.000 ago when lake Toba erupted numbers declined up to the number of tigers in the wild.

Every change of era was cataclysmic actually with the big permian extinction and the dinosaur extinction that are the most familiar

Wow Volcano toba! Badass!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
I'm ready for the dark planet to come, I have a few fat spliffs rolled up and an nice cabin in the mountains to watch it all unfold. Hell I may even invite a few of yall to watch it all go down. First whiskey drink is on me!!!

haha
Im prepared, I think i'll have a few baileys and watch the show unfold without fear. December 2011 looks like a good date.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

You're probably right, 20 years isnt much to go on
Its come down to informed guesswork, if we really understood everything about physics and the world around us, we wouldnt need to rely on fossil fuels to keep everything going. I think its likely that ancient civilizations knew far more than we do now, just look at the pyramids of giza and Puma Punku.

Michio Kaku says the magnetic field of the sun will flip in 2012:

edit on 25-11-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by King Loki

Mankind has faced extinction twice actually.

First a small group was left around 230.000 years ago and around75.000 ago when lake Toba erupted numbers declined up to the number of tigers in the wild.

Every change of era was cataclysmic actually with the big permian extinction and the dinosaur extinction that are the most familiar

Facing extinction and and being extinct are 2 pretty different things.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Fascinating talk on red ice about the GALACTIC SUPERWAVE theory:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Ah Yes my friend,,, the Ozone Hole(s) Glad to read that someone else has noticed that this topic isn't
being mentioned in its proper light(no pun intented) these days.

This is a GREAT Thread and there is a lot more that meets the eye.

So,,,Wear Sunglasses....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hole in magnetosphere + galactic alignment + planet X + milky way gas bubbles + gas cloud + galactic superwave = The perfect storm....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Thanks S .K. That is very relative to this Thread. Kind of you to share the links.

Well folks,,,,it is obviously time for us to be made in the shade.

It really is a miracle that we are even Sentient. Considering everything that can go wrong at any moment.

Maybe the concept of faith is more powerful than currently understood. Circle Group Chants and Prayers.

Either way,,,,we will all vaporize on the big blue bus together if that is our fate. So,,tap the Keg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

it'd be funny as hell if that "dark force" causing all the disruption here on earth was nibiru cause i've already watched about nemesis and it hasn't been proved that one exists yet you tell me why everytime "nibiru" supposively shows up our earth goes through major changes?

not saying i believe 100% but we both agree government wouldnt tell us if it really existed now dont we!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Of course they wouldnt tell us. They want to reduce the world population any way they can. The more ignorant people are, the more people will die. This equals less mouths to feed or foreign armies to worry about.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by metalholic

Of course they wouldnt tell us. They want to reduce the world population any way they can. The more ignorant people are, the more people will die. This equals less mouths to feed or foreign armies to worry about.

But why though? Why would they want us to die? Why do they care if there are too many mouths to feed? Why now? I mean, have they cared that millions across the world are starving everyday?

What would be the reason for any attempt at a reduction in world population? What would be the justification to get people on top to actually support such a thing?

I will give you this. If that is true.... A lot of people will die, because the world is FULL of ignorant people.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
In the past six years in SC my children have undergone yearly MAP testings by the government.
I wonder if this is their way of selecting out the most intellectual children for the dumbs. The food sizes have
drastically shrunk in the past two years and prices have soared. This may be to them stock piling the food. Also the global economy failing, is this so the rich can do what they want and the rest of us can do nothing but pay our bills? If anyone had extra money they could prepare for their future.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
The food sizes have drastically shrunk in the past two years and prices have soared.

Food sizes have shrunk? I have not noticed that... If anything I have seen that food portions are too big ( Think fast food)... Though I do agree that prices have been soaring.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I've always believed that anthropogenic climate change is a fabrication - The whole solar system is getting warmer - its more likley linked to an increase in solar output or someother mechinism that I probabably wouldn't understand!

Lord Monkton is closer to the actual situtaion than some people give him credit for.

Hell we shouldn't treat our planet the way we do and I'm not condoning spewing C02 and polutants into the the atmosphere for giggles - but someone is making money from this.

Its a cyclic process...and always will be.

With regards to de-populisation...I've never been able to find a good enough reason for this to be a useful goal..then again, evil doesn't need a good reason.

Niburu alwasys remind me of 'Mr Shadow' from 'The Fith Element' its doens't need a reason to destroy - its just does.

Good find. btw.

edit on 25-11-2010 by OptimusPrimate because: spekllinghz lolz

edit on 25-11-2010 by OptimusPrimate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Our sun is a binary variable star. Our sun and its "brother" star are due for a nexus, the effects of which will be exacerbated over a 7 year period, 2011-2017. Our planet is absorbing HUGE amounts of radiation through our poles, which is why the ozone layer about the south pole is destroyed. It also explains why the ring of fire is lighting up like a Christmas tree. Listen to www.watchmanscry.com... It starts out hokey, but I think it's an amazing report.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm all for reducing air, water, and soil pollution and start treating Mother Earth better than we have.That said, I believe the "man-made global warming" scheme is just a ruse by the PTB to tax us all into oblivion... and to have an excuse to propagate eugenics. They're afraid of too many people using up the earth's resources -- they want them all to themselves and the hell with the rest of the world population. Remember, carbon dioxide in itself is NOT a poison -- it's what humans exhale and plants inhale. If there wasn't any CO2 at all, all the trees and plant life would die.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

The food sizes have drastically shrunk in the past two years and prices have soared. This may be to them stock piling the food.

The rise in commodity prices is due to the increasing demand in Asia. As China and India's populations grow more prosperous they are able to eat more and compete for the same basic foodstuffs as Americans. You are correct when you observe that the portions in packaged foods are decreasing; 60 ounces of orange juice per carton instead of 64, for example. This is to keep the unit price fixed as the price of the commodities go up. Agricultural productivity remains fixed, the demand is increasing. This is as far off topics as I will go.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Check this out. This has been submitted in 1996 but Nasa has been thinking a bout this since 1984

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by happyfish

Actually... the ozone hole is getting smaller.

You can find some info on it in the following thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join