It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Li Hongzhi - the aliens hidden agenda, mankind´s future - TIME ASIA Interview....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Dafa, an ancient spiritual practice of body, mind and soul originating from China and now persecuted by the communist party in China, speaks about the aliens and their purpose in this interview.

Falun Dafa is based on the golden principle of Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) in daily life.

www.time.com...

TIME: You talk about the period of the end of Dharma.
Li: While Buddha Sakyamuni [563-483 B.C.] was teaching his Dharma, there was no written language so the Dharma was passed by word of mouth. After 500 years, human discourse changed Buddha Sakyamuni's original words and it came to an end. The ending of the Dharma means that the cultivation method began to become chaotic and could no longer enable people to practice cultivation.

TIME: Why does chaos reign now?
Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion. They go to church, but they no longer believe in God. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.

TIME: Where do they come from?
Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.

TIME: Are you a human being?
Li: You can think of me as a human being.

TIME: Are you from earth?
Li: I don't wish to talk about myself at a higher level. People wouldn't understand it.

TIME: What are the aliens after?
Li: The aliens use many methods to keep people from freeing themselves from manipulation. They make earthlings have wars and conflicts, and develop weapons using science, which makes mankind more dependent on advanced science and technology. In this way, the aliens will be able to introduce their stuff and make the preparations for replacing human beings. The military industry leads other industries such as computers and electronics.

TIME: But what is the alien purpose?
Li: The human body is the most perfect in the universe. It is the most perfect form. The aliens want the human body.

TIME: What do aliens look like?
Li: Some look similar to human beings. U.S. technology has already detected some aliens. The difference between aliens can be quite enormous.

TIME: Can you describe it?
Li: You don't want to have that kind of thought in your mind.

TIME: Describe them anyway.
Li: One type looks like a human, but has a nose that is made of bone. Others look like ghosts. At first they thought that I was trying to help them. Now they now that I am sweeping them away.,

TIME: How do you see the future?
Li: Future human society is quite terrifying. If aliens are not to replace human beings, society will destroy itself on its own. Industry is creating invisible air pollution. The microparticles in the air harm human beings. The abnormality in the climate today is caused by that [pollution], and it cannot be remedied by humans alone. The drinking water is polluted. No matter how we try to purify it, it cannot return to its original purity. Modern science cannot determine the extent of the damage. The food we eat is the product of fertilized soil. The meat we eat is affected. I can foresee a future when human limbs become deformed, the body's joints won't move and internal organs will become dysfunctional. Modern science hasn't realized this yet.

At the beginning you asked why I did such things. I only tell practitioners, but not the public because they cannot comprehend it. I am trying to save those people who can return to a high level and to a high moral level. Modern science does not understand this, so governments can do nothing. The only person in the entire world who knows this is myself alone.

I am not against the public knowing, but I am teaching practitioners. Even though the public knows, it cannot do anything about it. People can't free themselves from science and from their concepts. I am not against science. I am only telling mankind the truth. I drive a car. I also live in the environment. Don't believe that I am against science. But I know that modern science is destroying mankind. Aliens have already constructed a layer of cells in human beings. The development of computers dictates this layer of body cells to control human culture and spirituality and in the end to replace human beings.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Awesome interview, thanks for posting. Can you link to the source?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So, the aliens will be breaking the cycle of Rebirth for us. No need for any pesky Enlightenment, all the heavy lifting is done for you.

That is good news indeed. I always found the idea of reincarnation depressing. I have to do this crap over and over and over until I somehow get it 'right'? If an alien can stop that cycle, I am all for it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes.

I stopped reading there.

It's well known how the aeroplane, and the computer, came about.

There were pioneering aviators before, and during the Wright brothers' efforts, and if you step back in time, forward thinkers like Da Vinci had the idea of manned flight, but not the requisite knowedge as to how to fly. Charles Babbage continued a legacy of much older thinking machines; see the Antykithera mechanism for example.

I hold the view that we have been visited by extraterrestrials. I also hold the view that we are darn smart, without outside help.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

People wouldn't understand it.

Here's where you can really stop. Take any hoax attempt interview, and somewhere, you'll see this statement (or a similarly worded one), that we puny humans just couldn't understand such things, and this is the cop-out, so the hoaxer can avoid giving any details that would actually support the claim (such as knowledge that is unknown to us puny humans, that we can then prove right, and realize his story is true)....

Calling BS on this one...
So the aliens want our bods, huh? And they can travel the stars and dimensions, but can't clone us? Hell, we're not far off from that one.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Dear Gazrok,
Really? What would this chap have to gain? Notoriety, fame, money? Not quite sure he fits the profile.

S&F for the OP anyway, I thought it was a very interesting read, even if it may not be true.

Regards,
T

edit on 23-11-2010 by torqpoc because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
At the beginning you asked why I did such things. I only tell practitioners, but not the public because they cannot comprehend it. .................The only person in the entire world who knows this is myself alone.

I am with Gazrock on this one.

He only tells practitioners, parctitioners that support him?
And he is the only one who knows.. has not told anyone yet??

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Dear Gazrok,
Really? What would this chap have to gain? Notoriety, fame, money? Not quite sure he fits the profile.

How should I know his intentions? He may even believe it...it wouldn't surprise me. But, the "you wouldn't understand" cop-out may not just be the lie to us, but also to himself... He doesn't feel "worthy" of such information, and thus explains it away, even lying to himself.

He'd hardly be the first...

I can't possibly know his motivation though, but I can spot the same kinds of tactics used in nearly all of these "I've got info about aliens, but we poor humans couldn't possibly comprehend" kind of "messages".....

In any case, I only offer my opinion on it, which is worth no more, and no less, than that of any other member....

edit on 23-11-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
First off, my text below has nothing to do with Falun Dafa, they are just personal opinions at my current wisdom level.

Being an engineering physicist with some experience from secret high technology I can tell you I believe John Keely was one of the first ones who started building saucers in the 1890s. But he was also a well known psychic and had lots of interaction with other dimensions. He actually said that he had one leg in heaven and one on earth, which is exactly how a Falun Dafa cultivator lives his life.

What does Master Li mean when he says aliens can control our minds?

In my opinion at my level of wisdom, these beings live in more microscopic dimensions(ie between molecules and cells) and hence can go into your brain and do whatever they like with everyday people´s thoughts. If they want to plant an idea in your mind, well, that is not so hard. Use your attachment to fame and gain and then off we go... That is how all the hightech came about, aliens planted the idea and human beings carried them out.

Only human beings can cultivate up and reach higher and higher dimensions. Earth is the only place of delusion in the universe so human beings know nothing about truth. Actually Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) is the highest law of this universe. Becoming a truly good person with lots of virtue(white matter) means you become strong and untouchable since you are with the universe. Producing loads of karma(black matter) makes you loose your enlightenment quality.

Aliens are low level creatures although they reside mostly in higher dimensions. Gods control aliens like nothing. So why did Gods not stop the aliens? Human beings invited them(our gvmts) and thought that with hightech we would become great and they actually thought we were inferior to the aliens.... That was the biggest mistake i find. If we had rejected their offer they wouldnever have dared to touch us. Why did they not invade us? Because they would be destroyed by higher powers the moment they did it. So they hide and ally themselves with our gvmts, to protect themselves from destruction - a short while.

Mankind forgot everything about the meaning of life as a human being - which is to cultivate up to one´s original home in the higher dimensions. A human being is a former God who fell down here because of wrongdoing, now he must work his way back up there amidst delusion.

The way of doing that is actually self-cultivation and the way to go if one wants to reach true happiness and peace of mind.

I suggest to all people interested in such things to read this book Zhuan Falun by Master Li Hongzhi:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sorry, repeat mistake...
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I hold the view that we have been visited by extraterrestrials. I also hold the view that we are darn smart, without outside help.

The liquid fuel rocket was designed by three independent people... all three cam up with the same design, roughly the same time and had no contact. Those three, a Russian, A German and an American. Those three countries are today (Roskosmos. NASA and the ESA) the three leading space powers.

Perhaps the seed was planted in the mind at a key point in our history
Is thinking that an Alien planted that seed in those minds any different from those who believe God inspired someone to greatness? Where exactly do flashes of insight come from that trigger new bursts of advancement?

Da Vinci had the flash... but it was to early
Tesla had the flash, but 100 years later few know what he did and most of his ideas are still hidden from us

The concept of "people will not understand" is actually a valid point. The secret societies have know this for thousands of years. Saying that it is a 'cop out' is wrong. I say the opposite is a 'cop out' by those very people who do not understand

One recent example here at ATS "The Emerald Tablets of Toth" Just look at the comments by those who do not understand. You will see all kinds of things attributed to that work... but even though I have repeatedly pointed to the actual works kept in the Library of the University of Wisconsin/Madison, has anyone gone to read them, either the original Latin or the English translation? Has anyone understood what they imply and that they are a work of Hermetic tradition? No it passes over their heads and they argue about the spaceship under Giza because someone who could not understand the work misinterpreted it

We argue 'Ad infinitum' here on ATS about an open mind, deny ignorance.. yet only seeing a few threads will show that most do not have a truly open mind, nor understand the term 'deny ignorance'... and when you dare point that out to them, the ad hominem attacks are not far behind

Knowledge is all around us... but many cannot understand. They interpret it according to their experiences, and if it doesn't 'fit the norm' they discard it as bunk. So perhaps more to the point than "you would not understand it" we could say "you won't believe it if I told you anyway" which amounts to the same thing

Could there be alien intelligence using telepathy to implant sparks in humanity? I believe it very possible. It would certainly explain how humanity goes for long periods without any new major discoveries, then suddenly we get a burst of knowledge appear as if from now where

edit on 23-11-2010 by zorgon because: Illuminati Business - You DO NOT have a need to know

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
reply to post by Gazrok

Dear Gazrok,

S&F for the OP anyway, I thought it was a very interesting read, even if it may not be true.

Regards,
T

edit on 23-11-2010 by torqpoc because: spelling

When I first started going onto the internet and discussing in message boards, I met a guy who claimed to be some big hacker. He contacted me through aim and said all these awesome things I've never even thought about before - like viruses and information stealing; hacking in general. He said he had developed a virus over the past 4 years to take down OnRPG (the site that he contacted me from). The virus was said to be less than 1kb and could take down the entire website and steal all of the users' information in an instant.

Now, not only did that never happen, but he had convinced me to post for him a warning to the rest of the site, and I typed through my ass about how serious he was and that you should all be warned and yada yada yada.

What did he get from all of this? A kick.

What do conspirators who make false predictions and go out of their way to make themselves plausible? A kick.

They pray on the people who put their heart into abnormal news and extra-terrestrial sightings just like how bullies poke and prod the little kids just because they get all huffy and defensive. Its almost as if thy feed on our negative or misled energies.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is entirely Falun Dafan/Gong material. It doesn't have a place on this forum in the current format.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksterson

are you saying alien sightings are gullible tricks?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Smells like recruitment for Falun Dafa IMHO

Why is this thread here?

In Africa there’s the Gabon Republic, which has uranium ore. It’s a country that’s pretty underdeveloped and they don’t have the capacity to extract the uranium themselves, so they export the ore to developed countries. In 1972 a plant in France imported that uranium ore, and after chemical analysis they found that the uranium ore had already been tapped and used. They thought it was strange, and so they sent over some scientists and technical personnel to make an on-site investigation. Scientists from a lot of countries went there to investigate. They eventually verified that the uranium ore mine was a large-scale nuclear reactor, and the layout was really technically sound. There’s no way even us modern folks could create something like that. So when was it built? Two billion years ago, and it operated for 500,000 years. These numbers are just astronomical. There’s no way to explain it with Darwin’s theory of evolution. And there are tons of things like this.

That's the sorta thing Li Hongzhi goes on about
edit on 23-11-2010 by mobtek because: cult

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What a total load of waffle. There's having an open and then there's posting Falun Dafan propaganda. That's all that this is- propaganda. Look at the guy's signature- it's all FG.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I just don't care. People will say and do whatever. Just know if I see something thats not from Earth, its dead. How's that?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
First alien I see is getting eaten.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sounds like an AI system maybe Arnold Schwarzengger Will be back!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Good interview, although the only thing I see wrong in this picture is he is only refering to a small minor group of aliens. However he does not mention the higher beings I like to call ETs who govern over the command structure of our souls with God and the divine plan against the destruction of mankind, which is part of All that is. Including the aliens he discribes, whom have refused their own selves. The choice is yours, retract, or reap what you sow. Ask for forgiveness in the love of all that is and the future will be yours. There's still time. There's still time.

Once we come to full relization of who we are, they will be waiting there. We will find you there.

We're allready there. Its us. Everything is us. Its allways been us.

We are one, and the same.

Look within you heart, he knows. He knows, he hears you. Don't pretend.

Don't run from yourself anymore!

God bless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join