It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Okay, so there's a gravitational disturbance in the outer Solar System almost 30 years ago. Since this object that you are claiming causes this problem is rapidly approaching Earth, care to explain why this disturbance has not disturbed any other bodies, and remains relegated to the outer Solar System?

Long elliptical orbit on the order of 26,000 years. This has been discussed at length on ATS and all over the internet.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The blue orb, as has probably been mentioned, is an optical system issue. I took these photos last night. The second pic shows it appear to be behind the clouds but it's not.

When I took the uv filter off the lens the blue orb was gone. UV filter back on, orb back.

And this one is just purty :~)

Taken with Nikon D90. What's funny is that I noticed some strange contrails--one was by the moon and that's why I decided to take the shots

edit on 22-11-2010 by The GUT because: add camera make & addendum

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Mostly animals beach themselves when they become lost or are sick. Mostly when they are sick.
And millions of people around the world live on, by, and next to our oceans. Just because you don't look, nor I for that matter (I'm land-locked) doesn't mean a thing. It's important enough that those people would notice, and so far there has been nothing. It hasn't happened and it isn't happening.
No disruption of tides, no other sightings by people with better equipment, nothing in the sky today, yesterday, or any other day I've ever looked up.....it's lens flare, not anything even remotely like a planet, much less three.
There is nothing in the video or any additional information posted so far that even hints that there is something there. But there are lots of reasons to say decisively there is nothing. But lens flare, from a crappy camera, with a crap lens, taken by someone who doesn't know what he is talking about.
I'll stick with the facts and verifiable information any day.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

what do u mean it hasnt disturbed any other bodys?? lol i dont know if u know that the moon and other planets are heating up, as well as earth so that debunks global warming, but thats for another day.

so what would make other planets heat up...a large HOT body near our solar system perhaps??

also have u noticed that the moon and sun are rising and setting in different places? now id say about 10 degree change can be attributed to seasonal change however the moon is almost 20 degrees out, i used to have to close my bedroom curtains when i went to bed at night now the moon has already passed ...very odd

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well you won't get any star or even a shred of credit from me until 1. you've actually plotted the trajectory of these bodies through the sky proving they aren't common bodies. 2. Changed the title of the thread so that it isn't misleading qwe aren't talking about 3 new planets, you even stated that one would be a comet.
3. Lastly NASA confirms your findings.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
For illustration only:

Long elliptical orbit of X Body:

edit on 11/22/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/22/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo, expanded pic

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So,
this one guy gets the shot,.
and not a single other astronomer see's this ?

ummm,..........ahhhh....... no

I mean come on,. this planet is loaded with telescopes looking at the sun and solarsystem
and you think You tube would be the first place to hear of it?

oh,. yeah, nice video and thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's orbit is thought to be such that it may be best viewed from the south pole. Which would explain the array of state-of-the-art 'scopes located... at the South Pole.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
It's orbit is thought to be such that it may be best viewed from the south pole. Which would explain the array of state-of-the-art 'scopes located... at the South Pole.

From Google Earth

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

can i point out that the video isnt mine...i put it up for people to discuss...anddiscussed they have so stick ur star

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
So,
this one guy gets the shot,.
and not a single other astronomer see's this ?

ummm,..........ahhhh....... no

I mean come on,. this planet is loaded with telescopes looking at the sun and solarsystem
and you think You tube would be the first place to hear of it?

oh,. yeah, nice video and thanks for posting

We'll all be able to see in the coming months. Then martial law will make your "junk" really safe from those nasty terrorists.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

wud someone explain this to me....what is this passing btween the sun and soho? seeing as we can all see everything near the sun.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I will give you a star!! Good post!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
blahhh and all the scientists dont see it?

OH MY GOD THEY are part of the conspiracy..

not

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Or, more likely, there are lots of telescopes in Antartica because the sky is free from both industial and light pollution.
One of the last truly dark and relatively clear skies left on the planet. And since those are the two qualities you look for when setting up a telescope, it makes sense. No other reasons are needed.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

thankyou very much

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

well if that were the case then ALL telescopes would be situated there no? so all other telescopes are useless?

dunno if you know but observatorys dont need an unlit sky to see the stars, they look IN space not at city lights n stuff?...so yea

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I shall do that and i shall exit the thread and this tomfoolery.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
So,

We'll all be able to see in the coming months. Then martial law will make your "junk" really safe from those nasty terrorists.

Really?
well at least my junk will be safe,.
I will tell you what,..
If this planet becomes visible "In the coming months"
I will host a ATS party and supply the beer..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

lol u make me laff...and your picture is scary...stop it!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join