It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

lol u make me laff...and your picture is scary...stop it!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

oops double post sorry
second line

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Your ignorance is truly stunning. No, really. I mean it. That is quite the silliest astronomically-based thing you have said today.
No, genius. Many telescopes are in places that are very high to be away from light and ground level pollution. Others are in places that were dark when they were built and are suffering by the growth around them now. Like the Griffith Park Observatory. When built, LA was a town, not a megaopolis. It's why many are in the SW US, too. Less people, less light, better view. Even drier air, few clouds, etc. is factored in.
Here's an article about it.
Where is a good place to build a telescope?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
interesting, but I'm not totally convinced by the video to be honest, I would personally like some die hard proof but it seems completely impossible to find...

On a side note...after reading through the vast majority of posts in this thread, why is it that when i read a few of them, they scream DISINFORMATION in my head (I won't name which as it's probably kind of obvious)...maybe I'm wrong and they're just hardcore skeptics bent on proving anything and everything wrong, but by posting no evidence themselves...that's my 2 cents anyway

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What I'm about to post should be the basis for future Nibiru posts:

The NWO, shadow government, FEMA, etc., whatever you want to call it, do not have everyone by the balls. There are plenty of amateur astronomers out there with telescopes that are better than camera phones. That is where all the supposed proof comes every time...a cell phone. This evidence is consistently proven wrong every single time. If there was a planet on it's way with the given 2012 time frame, we would see it!!!! THERE IS NO NIBIRU OR PLANETS LIKE IT COMING TO DESTROY US. It's a pipe dream for the paranoid.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

seems u eluded my sarcasm....which is odd seeing as you like to partake in it yourself?

i dont believe these telescopes have been places in the south pole cuz its dark, and ill tell you why...

the south pole has been dark for like....FOREVER...but its only recently they start to put them there why?
and not just one but a few...again why?

because they are lookin at something that can be best seen from that vantage point.

if it was merely because its dark then they could have had them there years ago.

please...use ur skull huh?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

yuhuh....well im sure there are many astronomers out there that arent under government hush money i mean funding, but where does one begin to look for a brown dwarf planet, and do all these astronomers u speak of have infrared telescopes?

weteher nibiru exists or not is something we will find out...in time and if it turns out to be a hoax then all the debunkers can say i told u so.

till then ill keep my mind open.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

and can i also point out that these telescopes are infrared.....wow what a coincedence huh??

but yea cuz its dark......

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Those are CONtrails. CONdensation. Trails. Normal. Made by large jets, at altitude, in cruise flight. They are composed primarily of ice crystals, exactly like their cousins, cirrus clouds. In fact, they are artificially-produced cirrus clouds, after all.

Is there such a thing as chemtrails?
Second line for u baby

Yo! WeedyBaby, I'll try to ask again.
It's really a simple question.
Is there such a thing as chemtrails?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Sorry, but it's not a planet, it's a brown dwarf star.

You know the adage that goes something like "All new knowledge goes through three stages, first it's ridiculed, then it's violently opposed, then it's accepted as self-evident"/ We're somewhere between the middle and last stage. Unfortunately it will be too late for the "everyman" when this new knowledge becomes self-evident. I'm betting on Mt Whitney in CA. at 14,000+ feet when the time comes...

edit on 11/22/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I wouldn't much stock in this guy....as soon as he goes on about so-called "chemtrails", he immediately identifies himself as a loon.

Hmm maybe the US ADMITTING to chemtrails and being asked by the UN to quit doing it is not enough?
US ADMITS TO CHEMTRAILS
About 49,400 results
I guess that's just another bunch of loons too LoL!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I used to subscribe to this guys YouTube account and realized, he's calling attention to every single thing out there. Martial Law. Crash of the Dollar. Planet X. Alien Invasion. 9-11 inside job, Obama etc.

I finally had to unsubscribe because who needs this much 'concern' from someone else every day?

We all feel something will eventually happen so the last thing I need is for another to be in my 'updated YouTube' box everyday crying about their findings and fears.

One day I'm sure He'll hit something on the head but until then, who needs it?
I think it takes someone along the lines of a narcissist to feel it's their full-time job to find and figure out something then alert the world to their demise.

Yeah, after all the world really doesn't need to know how we are being lied to? We should all just keep our heads buried in the sand while we are poisoned, lied to, ripped off, have our government be complicit in assassinations against our presidents, covering up it's involvement in open relations with ET cultures, engineered financial collapses etc..

I quit feeling sorry for people like this years ago when I realized it's pointless to argue with a population who is so ignorant to everything going on around them that you could take them up into space and show them that no, the earth is really not flat but they would continue to argue with the evidence to the contrary.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

exactly, i mean the believers can use certain anomalies and earth changes, earthquakes, volcanoes, twisting magnetosphere etc to try prove nibirus existence, but all debunkers have are oh u cant see it, and surely astronomers wud see it...so i think our argument holds more ground than thiers tbh.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

How far away were you from that "flare"? It was interesting, a green orb.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

..but still doesnt explain the one BEHIND the chemtrails...

Those are CONtrails. CONdensation. Trails. Normal. Made by large jets, at altitude, in cruise flight. They are composed primarily of ice crystals, exactly like their cousins, cirrus clouds. In fact, they are artificially-produced cirrus clouds, after all.

The "object" claimed to be "behind" the contrails isn't. It is an image artifact, formed within the lens....blurred. out of focus, captured by the phone camera's CCD, and an illusion in the final image result. End. Period.

So why are you continuing to argue a point that in your mind is settled? I guess you believe that people like this who document their observations are a danger to society and should be locked up in the non-existent FEMA camps? If you disagree with someone's theories just ignore them and focus on yourself rather than following the typical "Idiots guide to debunking"?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I also have taken pictures of the sun specifically when it is lower on the horizon like that, and found the mystery planet in the exact same stop..so I know it is not a lens flare. I have also noticed them trailing it up particularly across the sun morning and evening especially..I figured it was to cover up.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

hahaha i love you!! within a minute u have just came in and debunked the debunkers lmao...excellent!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't know enough about flares, but, there are many possibilities if one is to look up tomorrow, with or withou a camera on hand and see something similar.

I can go down the list. Aside from flares and photoshopping.

PTB plot, tied into prophecy: holograms.

Crafts.

Interndimensional. Also just the spectrum itself, sunlight shows more of the spectrum than we normally see, and cameras can go further. We don't see very much and there are many channels in a Holographic Universe, infinite ones But to not be feeling effects from 3 planets this would have to be another channel showing through.

Also, holograms have input systems, windows/gateways: namely stars. So Sleeper's pregnant sun theory is interesting. The blueprint and scene changes do get streamed in like a signal to a dvd player/television set.

Thanks this is an interesting video. I always go down big lists of possibilities, narrowed by probabilities when I see them.

Flares seem the most likely probability, but you know, being chosen the most likely by most people doesnt' make it the right answer, the right answer can be a long shot or even one not considered yet.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

and can i also point out that these telescopes are infrared.....wow what a coincedence huh??

but yea cuz its dark......

Exactamente. All non-visible light telescopes. Hmmm. Must be looking for Waldo, eh?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

and your 2 cents is much appreciated thanks for taking the time to watch and post

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join