It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See (for all you skeptics overloards out their )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
and no the title has nothing to do with SO himself.

enjoy the video ,arguments will fallow i am sure

cheers

www.liveleak.com...

Mod Edit:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Oh common, the Punnett square isn't scary-unless there is something nasty to be inherited.
Unless the scary you mention is logic

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What's the video about?
I'm not going to just click on some nameless link and a nameless video.
Could you please give a description and why you think it's so 'terrifying'?
I mean, hey, I don't like worms. Show me a video of worms and I'll freak.
On the other hand, show me a video of heads blown off and innards run amok over a highway and I'll just blink and say, 'So?'...
Please, if you're going to post something so tabloid, give us a glimpse of what it's all about ok?
And remember, not everyone can watch videos via the net.
Just sayin.
Thanks tons!
peace

edit on 21-11-2010 by silo13 because:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is one of my favourite videos on the Net.

Can anyone, after watching this argue against the logic presented. It is the strongest reason why we as the human race should act and change our ways !!!! Unfortunately, i don't think we will and hence I believe we are doomed to a radically altered world in the not too distant future......

Again - sound and solid logic presented in this video....

Regards
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

it is all Logic my good man , think about it !
look at the world today ,one would be silly to not apply logic here

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

thank you my i good man i second your opinion

2nd

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What's the video about folks?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

well ,speaking of witch ..if some one would be so kind as to en-bed the video ,that would be nice , for i have not learned how to do it yet ,

many thanks
Nephi

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Video is about the 'Choice' we have regarding Global Climate Change.......

If you really can't spend 9 mins and 33 secs watch ing a solid and reasoned approach to ALL our futures then I really don't think that your probably bothered to do anything about anything at all..... go back to watch crap celebrity and stupid irrelevant sports......

If on the other hand you can spend the time, then please think about this ..... which ticket do you want ? Ticket 'A' or ticket 'B'....

regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Fun video. But I see nothing terrifying or that shocking.
Why did it take 10 minutes to explain the consequences of not taking action VS. taking action?!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For those who dont wanna go to liveleak..

In my opinion, this is preaching to the choir for me.I've been saying all along, regardless of who or what is to blame, we should not simply ignore it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by Cataka

well ,speaking of witch ..if some one would be so kind as to en-bed the video ,that would be nice , for i have not learned how to do it yet ,

many thanks
Nephi

Oh done- I had to find it on youtube however... uhh I better check it's not hotlinked disabled now I think about it lol

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Fun video. But I see nothing terrifying or that shocking.
Why did it take 10 minutes to explain the consequences of not taking action VS. taking action?!

For some people, you have to speak s-l-o-w and c-l-e-a-r, so they can maybe understand you..
(forget it)
If you look at the climate debate, ignorance seems to be strength for some people. I mean what is the case? We messed it up - we have to fix it now. Do we have to pay for it? yes. Pay the guys that did the mess? no. So let's stop buying and trashing stuff we don't need. Let's drive small cars, eat less meat and turn that damn TV off if you don't look. And relearn that we can walk 200 meter, or even 2000 metes without using our cars. And we can walk up stairs instead to stay on the stepper that needs energy.

But what are we doing? Nothing.....because? We a are stupid, ignorant and lazy. Look at this world....OMG. We still use religion to kill each other, I mean we are still in the spiritual stoneage. I fear we will not alive...
edit on 21-11-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
We have real problems to deal with.
There is such a thing as climate change
Here in Canada we call it summer spring falll and winter
You are more likely to die of
a nato round,
DU poisoning or
if you live in the banker controled economy. starvation.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

And we had 19°C in mid November in Switzerland...when we had EVERY winter about 1 Meter Snow in the mid 80's.

edit on 21-11-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You didn't watch the video I guess.

It's not about will it or wont it, is it bad or is it a scare tactic..

it's about considering all sides of the problem and coming to a conclusion based on possibilities of both action OR inaction.

Only one, in my opinion, should matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This guy in the video says it doesn't matter if GCC is man-made or not and downplays the importance of the question. The question is VERY applicable to the debate because:

If man-made GCC isn't happening, then it is a natural cycle.

Everyone should know what happens when you mess with Mother Nature. If you feign ignorance on this, then just use your imagination.

I gotta hand it to him though, the video is very sly, indeed! Great attempt at a slight of hand.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
it's about considering all sides of the problem and coming to a conclusion based on possibilities of both action OR inaction.

But see, there you have it.... who says it's a problem to begin with? Why must we consider GCC a problem?? Is it just because the Earth is changing that it MUST be a problem?
edit on 21/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This guy in the video says it doesn't matter if GCC is man-made or not and downplays the importance of the question. The question is VERY applicable to the debate because:

If man-made GCC isn't happening, then it is a natural cycle.

Everyone should know what happens when you mess with Mother Nature. If you feign ignorance on this, then just use your imagination.

I gotta hand it to him though, the video is very sly, indeed! Great attempt at a slight of hand.

It just means that we must anyway stop mess up the mother earth. We don't need that much oil or energy for a comfortable live.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
It just means that we must anyway stop mess up the mother earth. We don't need that much oil or energy for a comfortable live.

I can deal with that... stopping messing with mother earth.
BUT, do we have to bring on a global depression to do that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join