It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by ericsnow

I viewed this video twice and couldn't see where he touched the boys testicles... it wasn't proof that he did coz the camera guy is behind the boy being searched.... having said that he does look a little young to have been arrested and searched.

Is that anything like looking at the trees and being unable to see the forest, the kid is made to take off his clothes!!!! anyone who doesn't see a problem with that is NOT A PARENT, or paid to make these ridicules statements (and if your not paid, your even dumber) as to why it makes everyone safer to strip search our children and elderly.

Aside from the very important piece of information, NO SUCH MATERIAL has EVER BEEN FOUND with these intrusive searches!!! EVER, hell of a track record if you ask me. bet they found a bunch of joints though ...... those bad refer maniacs......

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

"the parents let this happen, you can say that with a straight face???"

I know that I could.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The parents IF THEY CARED would know the new "rules" IF YOU LIKE them or not... The parents knew what would happen THEY let their CHILD be GROPED..... I don't defend the TSA im not defending these SICK PARENTS who want their 5 minutes of fame either.. YES THE PARENTS had a CHOICE to choose for THEIR child... Their choice was to LET HIM be groped.....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

I have to agree with MtShredder here. No amount of monetary loss would have caused me to allow my child to go through that! The father allowed it to happen by NOT standing up for his child. He just stands there! Impotent. Ignorant. I would have cut my losses and walked out!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've noticed a lot of people who defend these new security measures like to say that we complain about the new security measures, but if there was a terrorist attack on a plane we would complain that the government didn't protect us. Quit thinking you know what I would or would not do, we obviously disagree and think differently so you have no idea what I would do in a hypothetical future event, my thinking is apparently alien to you and believing you know what I would do just makes you look ignorant. I wouldn't say I know what you would or would not do in a hypothetical future event, your thinking IS alien to me. If I cared to speculate on what you would do in a hypothetical future event I would ask. I, personally, wouldn't blame the government for not protecting me if these new measures were removed (notice I said NEW measures, meaning the x-ray scans and "enhanced" pat-downs. I'm not saying that all security measures should be removed from airports so you can quit trying to put those words in my mouth as well) and a terrorist attack occcured. I would thank the government for respecting my personal rights and condemn those who had done the attack. I accept that there is some risk in travel and would rather take my chances and not feel victimized by my government, than feel victimized by my government and still take risk to travel.

link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by hadriana

I'm not saying "anything can happen" I'm saying "This routinely happens" Do you know how many child suicide bombers there have been, along with child soldiers..

Ok I suppose you're better safe than sorry eh, after all what harm can it do to strip and feel up little kids ?

For christ sake mate !!!!! Get a grip they've brought the police interpolation room to you !!

Don't be surprised if the TSA dress up as Santa next month !!!

It cost Michael Jackson millions to distance himself from this sort of thing

Where's your self respect ??
edit on 21-11-2010 by The Djin because: add

link   

where were they coming from?? or were they on there way back home?? maybe overseas, perhaps they should swim??

you have no facts, except what you viewed in the video, so, based on that would it be ok if we started doing this as a means to keep our schools, workplaces, malls, etc. safe???

are you getting it yet????

this will get worse if we don't stop it, to just say don't fly won't work, they will just move there tatics to another forum, and then evidently it will include your home, of course they wont need a warrant, just show up and search you at random.

what if this happened to you during a normal traffic stop, would it be your fault??????

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
watch out for big bertha right there on the left with her arms all crossed and cavity gloves on, Looking like "yeah, that's right, we own you now"

Another thing, anyone know why it takes 3 people to search this little boy even with his shirt off?
edit on 11/20/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

Ohh it doesn't take 3 people to do that. It is just a show of "force".

Deebo

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

where were they coming from?? or were they on there way back home?? maybe overseas, perhaps they should swim??

you have no facts, except what you viewed in the video, so, based on that would it be ok if we started doing this as a means to keep our schools, workplaces, malls, etc. safe???

are you getting it yet????

this will get worse if we don't stop it, to just say don't fly won't work, they will just move there tatics to another forum, and then evidently it will include your home, of course they wont need a warrant, just show up and search you at random.

what if this happened to you during a normal traffic stop, would it be your fault??????

WHAT IF THIS what if that... I DONT SPEAK YOUR WHAT IF.... The FACT is the parents knew their child was going to be subjected to the naked body scanner OR the enhanced pat down... The parents let their kid get groped!!! They are the sick ones the PARENTS WHO LET their child be groped!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

i see that you could not answer any of my questions. now is this because you have no logical explanation for your view??

now, see if you can persuade us to your viewpoint with facts, common sense, or just a persuavive argument.

tell us why, the tsa or government has no responsibility in this????

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
It cost Michael Jackson millions to distance himself from this sort of thing

Like i said so many times, americans are soft in there minds today.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Alright. I dont agree with much of what TSA is pushing .
But.. this is the third video someone has posted saying TSA is groping or way over stepping
their bounds.
I dont see anything in this clip that clearly shows the TSA grabbing or touching anything private.
nor did I see anything in the last two. what is up with you people..

I guess you missed it where the jerk shoved his hands down the inside front of his pants. If I was the father I would have kicked that TSA clown in the jaw and broke it. This needs to go viral and put a stop to this madness. Tell the government to shove it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
SCREW the TSA screw the government screw these idiot parents who LET this happen to THEIR child.. Your saying the parents HAVE NO responsibility in this?????

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Terrible what this child went thru! He will definitely remember it and be affected by it for the rest of his life. A good example of how the laws only pertain to those who make them. They make a law to put away child molesters on the street and now they move them into the airports. This country is going downhill FAST!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

no one said that the parents dont share in the responsibility of protecting there child, what is at question here is do you think the parents should of even been put in this position in the first place???

you seem to agree that the tsa is not acting in a honorable way, do you agree that they may also be acting illegally?? if so, then someone who kidnaps and molest a child, would you blame the parents or the molester???

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Make any person who wants to fly go through safe scanners that only security trained nurses can view or they don't fly period. I will be safer knowing that nothing has been brought on the plane but these ridiculous pat downs are for fools. I don't think anyone would have a problem with nurses looking at an x-ray of themselves.

The question is, how many times can a business person go through these x-ray machines before they get radiation illness?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
SCREW the TSA screw the government screw these idiot parents who LET this happen to THEIR child.. Your saying the parents HAVE NO responsibility in this?????

The problem is, that if they were trying to get home, and had no other means of doing this (c'mon lets face it maybe they didn't have the financial means or time to just hire a car, get a bus train whatever) then by refusing to comply with the TSA they probably wouldn't have been able to board the flight, leaving them stranded with a young child.

I'm sorry but I really cannot see how you can blame the parents for this, they did not take their child to the airport in order for him to be searched, they went to the airport to catch a flight, it probably didn't even ocurr to them that their child may be subjected to this, but once in the situation it would be difficult to know what to do if you didn't want to cause an even bigger scene, possibly being arrested and therefore subjecting your child to even greater distress!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The FACT is the parents knew their child was going to be subjected to the naked body scanner OR the enhanced pat down... The parents let their kid get groped!!! They are the sick ones the PARENTS WHO LET their child be groped!!!

Some parents are stupid enough to let their children play with matches, this doesn't mean that the rest of us should stand by and watch, while the state takes advantage of this and gives them gasoline, comprende ?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

I'd like to answer this one if you don't mind.

The parents were the start of the day this little boy will never forget. They chose to fly, they chose to include their child, they chose to stand there while their child was strip searched, they chose to subject him to this search and fly anyway rather than walk away. The TSA was in the wrong for choosing this little boy to strip search at all and doing so in public. Do not skim over where I said "at all"! Every adult who should have been protecting this boy failed him. His parents, the TSA and the government that allows the strip searching of children without just cause.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

no one said that the parents dont share in the responsibility of protecting there child, what is at question here is do you think the parents should of even been put in this position in the first place???

you seem to agree that the tsa is not acting in a honorable way, do you agree that they may also be acting illegally?? if so, then someone who kidnaps and molest a child, would you blame the parents or the molester???

I think the RULES the TSA HAS to FOLLOW needs to be revised. It is NOT illegal right now.. I think the TSA needs REAL training in spotting REAL threats. The parents are just as responsibile KNOWING what they would be subjecting their child too. I would of not let MY CHILD go through a body scanner OR this pat down if I thought it was wrong. NO MATTER WHAT.. They have control of LETTING their kid go through a body scanner or a pat down. Who even knows IF these parents CARED if this happened??? If they did care about the pat down then they should not of let it happen...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join