It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns citizens of dangerous Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Iran warns citizens of dangerous Canada

www.torontosun.com

OTTAWA — Iran is warning its citizens not to come to Canada out of fear of widespread Islamophobia sweeping the country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What is the objective of such news, or is Islamophobia that high in places such as Canada? One of my other uncles live in Toronto, his wife, and now 10 kids, the youngest kid is 2 years old now.

Hope they will be fine

Uncle Haroon, stay away from the haters, keep your family in a safe neighborhood, away from hate, and do not get yourself involved. I will be sending that message to him.

If it is bad in Canada, imagine the situation in US. Can any US Muslim confirm the environment for Muslims in US?

Thanks in advance..

oz

www.torontosun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

What is the objective of such news, or is Islamophobia that high in places such as Canada?

If you think Canada is an Islamic-phobic country, then you have bought the Iranian Govt's propaganda hook, line and sinker. Most countries would be hard pressed to match Canada's willingness to accept political refugee's from all over the globe.

Oozy, you gotta stop thinking everyone wants to eradicate every Muslim on the planet.
edit on 19-11-2010 by pavil because: (no reason given)

BTW, since when is Islam a Race???????? I must have missed that one.
edit on 19-11-2010 by pavil because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Canada has "Islamaphobia"? We just elected a Muslim mayor in Calgary

Maybe he's part of it!?!? But really, Iran just hates everyone and just wants to throw insults and propaganda around.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ol' Mahmoud has been watching too much south park.

Blame Canada !!
Blame Canada !!
Its not even a real country anyway.............

but seriously..........canada ?

(((O.O)))

I've never heard canada on the news until now. Its always seemed calm , peaceful and beyond reproach to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i dont think its so much islam that they are afraid of....i think its more along the lines of well....you know...the whole getting killed part.

explicit instructions to kill anybody who doesnt convert is hard to sugar coat.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Any Muslim Canadians who can put light on this news?

and

I will re-check the news whether it is a hoax or not.

I will send an e-mail to my cousin and ask him of the situation also.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
excuse me for not remembering all the facts but that last printer cartridge "bomb" was set to go off over canada.
also years ago when the al queda reased a hit list of 100 or so targets in north america several of them were mosques in canada. 1 of them an uqranian sp orthidox church down my street in the city i was living in.
edit on 19-11-2010 by colonelblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by colonelblake
excuse me for not remembering all the facts but that last printer cartridge "bomb" was set to go off ovewr canada.
2nd

Confirmations are coming through?

What is going on in Canada which I don't know?

OR is this related to the Canadian support of the Zionist state?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The Peeps here in Canukistan for the most part are as tolerant as you are going to find.
Our zionist controlled government however has pledged undying support for a certain intolerant bunch who keep threatening to nuke Iran.
I am sure the pledgers won't ever step in the line of fire...
that is for the Peeps and their children to do....

BTW
We held a kidnapped Ernst Zundle in solitary with out charges for three years, and the ex Attourney general at his tribunal claimed "The Truth is no defence" then we shipped him off to another country to be charged for someone else's website. After things like that and the G 20 fiasco where they invented laws that didn't exist to arrest people...
Who wouldn't be scared to come here.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
www.csmonitor.com...

afganistan is pissed at canada. believe it

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by colonelblake
www.csmonitor.com...

afganistan is pissed at canada. believe it

You mean Zionist terrorists, after all, those bombs were ordered by synagogues lol

I wonder how much it costs to order printer bombs ?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by colonelblake

I would be willing to bet the AFghanis might be pissed at our government, but it was published that the Taliban
( all couple hundred of them) repect our soldiers as being respectfully professional, and I'll bet they don't like some other countries a whole lot less then us, and if we leave on time I think they will realize the peeps want peace in this world as much or more then anyone.

They know we aren't there to steal their oil we have our own ( well sort of) and we can grow our own dope here so we don't need to by herion from the american fertilized guarded and shipped ol Poppy Bushes

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Also banned from commercial and some international air-cargo flights are toner and ink cartridges weighing more than a pound (.45 kilogram) in carry-on or checked bags,
www.businessweek.com...

lol they've banned printer cartridges.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
heres an interesting webpage that sums up everything we have in afghanistan.
www.cefcom.forces.gc.ca...

actually i am quite surprised i was able to access that.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Rasism!

Anyhow, coincidentally I met an Iranian family on the bus the other day. They were new immigrants trying to find a particular building.

Well since Canada is so racist and I'm a Canadian now, I got off the bus with them and helped them find what they were looking for and gave them my map.

I wonder how the mullahs will spin that.

"White Canadian Man treats Iranians as primitive stupids, fears letting them walk city alone, so keeps them company and gives them his good map while patronizing the visitors to his country. Racism suspected."

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by colonelblake

Because unlike some other countries (USA) Canada doesn't mind telling others where and what there doing..... Canada is not willing to let there children die for someone else fake cause.

And a father of children (and veteran) I don't want them too either!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well, I can't speak for all Canadians, because I have seen first hand the racism in this country.

Like today. I was in the elevator with woman going up, a middle eastern couple get on the elevator, and while they were on the elevator, they were speaking their native tongue. Nothing at all wrong with that.

Well, when they got off, the woman I was on the elevator with said very loudly "That F***ing pisses me off, speaking in another language in front of English speaking people in a English speaking country!" Along with some racial slur.

I am 18. Very opened minded. Very polite. But when it comes to hate such as what I experienced, I can't just stand down.

So, I looked at the woman with widened eyes, saying in a deep intimidating voice, "Are you seriously that ignorant?"

She looked down, I felt bad as always when I make someone feel bad, but I clearly got my point across. Racism is not accepted in todays generation.

This woman was thirty. She complained to the super (my dad) and i gladly wrote her a note stating that if she continues do show hate towards other tenants or their guests, she will be requested to leave by head office, as she signed an agreement stating that conflicts between pets, or the appearance of a person is not tolerated. ( We get a lot of bisexual, thugs, and old people in here. Not a good mix in terms of living with one another)

All in all, racism is very alive in Canada. Not with the younger generation, were all pretty chill, but the older ones. Something about how "foreigners took all our land!'

Sadly, they just say the great opportunity and took it while the rest who came in WW2 and 1 just sat around at factory jobs as the country grew.

Now that I think of it, Canada is a pretty nasty country.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I remember back in the day when the Shaw of Iran was ousted. Canada hosted a lot of Iranian refugees... then those same people protested in Ottawa to insist Canada get involved in politics in Iran

Cheeky bunch, eh?

I do know one fellow who was Iranian intel and is big in the current Green Movement over there who is looking to move to Toronto. He wanted me to check out a family
Marriage thingy

edit on 19-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Rasism!

Anyhow, coincidentally I met an Iranian family on the bus the other day. They were new immigrants trying to find a particular building.

Well since Canada is so racist and I'm a Canadian now, I got off the bus with them and helped them find what they were looking for and gave them my map.

I wonder how the mullahs will spin that.

"White Canadian Man treats Iranians as primitive stupids, fears letting them walk city alone, so keeps them company and gives them his good map while patronizing the visitors to his country. Racism suspected."

Maybe this related to this:

Winnipeg, Man. – At approximately 11:45 p.m. MST on November 17, a CF-18 Hornet fighter jet crashed in a field approximately 13 kilometers northwest of 4 Wing Cold Lake, Alta.

The pilot, Captain Darren Blakie of 409 Tactical Fighter Squadron, successfully ejected from the aircraft and was taken to hospital upon being recovered. He is in good condition and is being released from hospital.

abovetopsecret.com...

two crashes within two days unless both the Air forces are on high alert and are carrying out major Air Exercises for some reason they only know.

abovetopsecret.com...

Israeli jet crashes in training; 2 dead

Something is happening, Canada is involved.

It might be a conspiracy

<<   2  3  4 >>

join