It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Demographics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

How so ever young Jedi... I know in Star Wars Episode 3 blames Yoda.. Annakin for his fear.. but in the real Life it does n´ t work, such a bull < censored >. If you think fear is a measurement for Democracy so go on.. But I can tell you also the most bad ass Soldiers.. fears ..for the own Children, the own Country and Friends.. please blame such people, if you can handle it.

All Moslem are not evil but also not good. I don't fear them, like I said they are not such a superb enemy.. But people like you think "Liberty is negotiable" and that is what I fear (at the moment but not for long).
Because I know ATS would be once day forbidden.. especially in Europe (Europe has already strong Islamic Political Powers) and look how many anti-islamic threads ATS has..So good bye..=?
edit on 18-11-2010 by thewarehouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Hello exile1981. You are wrong and let me tell you why.

Do you know who the Quraysh are? It is the tribe, the people of Mecca. This is the tribe that Muhammad is from, where Islam started, and where all of the first Muslims where from. Allow me to illustrate a rough chronology:

• (610 CE) Islam is revealed to Muhammad
• (614 CE) First Islamic Migration to Abyssinia [Ethiopia] to escape Quraysh persecution
• (615 CE) First Muslim murdered for her belief, Sumayyah bint Khayyat
• (617-620 CE) 3 year Muslim exile in the desert. The Quraysh made a pact to have no business, economic, food, or dealings with the Muslims.
• (622 CE) All Muslims, including Muhammad fled Mecca to seek safety in Medina
• (623 CE) First permission to fight. First ever call to jihad

13 years of murder, torture, expulsion, exile, hostility, and aggression by the Quraysh (Muhammad's own tribe) before the first call to Jihad was made. Up until this point NO Muslim fought, killed, or attacked anyone. So of course the Quraysh were the first enemies of Islam and the first to be attacked. 13 years of enduring injustice before fighting back... Muhammad was not the aggressor!

This is why there is so much confusion, hate, and falsities from Muslims and non-Muslims alike. No one bothers to study the history or tafsir. Everyone keeps taking it all out of context.

edit on 11/18/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
All one really needs to know about Islam is that; as a Muslim you are 'owned' by it, mind body and soul from your first breath - with intricate rules governing your every action and thought till the day you die. You are not permitted to question or criticise it and you will be killed should you leave! - the one and only sure way to attain paradise is to die in the cause of jihad - ie killing Infidels - that 's you and me who are 'lower than pigs and dogs', unclean filthy animals destined only for hell!

If you or I were to invent a belief system such a this and try to spread it - you would find yourself in jail! - it is high time to call out are supposed leaders and media oundits who describe it as a "one of the world's great religions'"

Our enemy is not radical muslims - it is Islam itself, and there is no 'moderate Islam' as Turkeys Prime Minister recently made clear.

Islam has been at war with the rest of the world since its inception 1400 yrs ago - we have managed to beat them back from invading Europe three times, the last by a hairs whisker at the gates of vienna in 1683.

After the defeat of the Ottoman empire there was a lull of some 70 yrs, but flush with oil money - they have embarked on the latest conquest attempt - this time by demographics, infiltration and colonisation.

Europe is rapidly approaching a point where the population will be forced to choose between submission to Islamic rule - or a Euro-wide civil war.

Is this an accident, unintended consequences of PC multicultural policies? - I doubt it, it looks like a perfect NWO plan to collapse Europe, destroy both Islam, Judaisim and Christianity all in one fell swoop - once Europe is collapsed, depopulated and defenceless - Russians can just waltz in to claim the lot - handy for them in the face of an impending ice-age, with everyone looking the other way thanks to the global warming con.

All of this could be initiated simply by setting of a M.E conflict - in which Israel is forced to use its sampson option against the Arab cities - refugees would flee across the med etc etc.

Think this is a lunatic rave!? unthinkable - of course! - that is exactly how they design these things, make them so evil so out of the box, no one will ever take them seriously!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Sorry. If I disturb you...but I don't know what you are talking about and what all this Koran topics has to do with this Thread. ..before some staff sergeant will warn you..(and i must know it, I'm warned enough) I was thinking I remind you, that you can open a own Thread about Muhammed and about the Koran.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Great find OP, and interesting video. It's pretty sad to see native Europeans aren't maintaining their population and yet even more sad to see millions of Muslim immigrants come to Europe and having many children at the expense the the European welfare and social systems. It's nothing short of a passive aggressive colonization. Same thing is happening here in America with Hispanic immigration. When will people wake the hell up.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by Sahabi
Another thing, maybe European nations should adopt policy to encourage increased Caucasian birth rates. Tax breaks, financial benefits, or whatever is available to families for each additional child they have. It worked in Iran, Hitler's Germany, and Zionist Israel.

That would be a good idea but I dont think the EU can reverse the 1.3 kid per family in less than 70 years. Pieces are falling in to place quite rapidly.

Oh it could be reversed in 10 years with lots of hard 'work'
imagine how bad the numbers would be if we didn't have medical accomplishments allowing people to live longer.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thewarehouse

My initial post in this thread was to illustrate that forcing Shariah Law on Western Countries and non-Muslims goes against the true teachings of Islam. That forcing others to convert is against Islam as well. This is in relation to the "Islamic Invasion" of Europe.

I'll explain. I am an ex-radical fundamentalist. I was fooled into believing that way. Then I studied the Qur'an, Hadith, Tafsir, and Islamic History intensely. I realized through my studies that everything radical is wrong. Not only wrong morally, but wrong Islamically. Now I am on a Jihad / Crusade to help calm the extremists and anti-islamists. Both keep taking the religion out of context.

I believe from the bottom of my heart that Muslims are being radicalized by the CIA. Evident with U.S. funds to the Taliban, PLO, Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic Revolution in Iran, Yugoslavia, Saudis, and Osama bin Laden to name a few. Most modern extremism, radicalism, and fundamentalism stems from radical ideologies of Wahabism. Wahabism has major economic roots with the Saudi Royal Family and CIA.

Yes, Islam advocates war, but no non-instigated war was ever fought by Muhammad. Never during his life! After his death, many "Muslim" rulers used Islam as a tool of conquest, just as the Hebrews did upon entering the Holy Land, and the Christians did under Kings and the Church. But never in Islamic history has this kind of Radicalism taken hold until after World War II.

Also, I believe non-Muslims are being bombarded with fear-mongering to grow more hate against the Muslims. Hate and Fear directed towards Muslims for acting non-Islamically (Radicals), and also by the fear-mongering media.

I whole-heartedly believe Islam has been utilized to incite war, hate, and fear from both sides by TPTB.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I think you are quite right about TPTB using Islam, though I suspect it goes a lot further than that - I believe the Vatican actually created Islam in the first place and designed it as a tool to rid the M.E of its competitors there, as per Cardianal Bea's alleged admissions www.scribd.com...

And yes the instalation of the Wahhabi Saudi Royals, and the Mullah regime in Iran - not to mention the re-creation, financing and arming to the teeth of Israel all seem to be classic NWO ops.

But that aside I noted you quoted the 'no compulsion in religion' verse - as a Muslim should you know that this is a 'Meccan' verse and abrogated by the later intolerant 'Medina' verses?

Your portrayal of Muhammed as a peacefull man is also utterly false - he was a warlord, bandit, thief, liar, deciever womaniser, slaver, etc etc etc.

Muhammed gained about 10 followers per yr in his Meccan phase, whilst he was trying to persuade the Jews to accept him as a prophet, after they rejected him he fled to Medina, preached violent jihad and attracted followers by the thousand, attracted by the plunder from raiding and pillage of those who would not submit to Islam.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I've heard people say that the Vatican created Islam, but I never looked into it. Thanks for posting the link, I'll read it when I can.

However, your portrayal of Muhammad's migration to Medina is a bit inaccurate. It was actually the chieftains of Medina that saw the condition of Muhammad and his Muslims under the oppression of the Quraysh Meccans. These tribal leaders of Medina offered Muhammad safety in their city and offered him full leadership of the city and all of it's inhabitants. Muhammad accepted the offer, and upon arrival to Medina, all of the citizens cheered in the streets singing and welcoming Muhammad and the Meccan Muslims.

Subsequently, it was the Meccan non-Muslims that were the very first people Muhammad and the Muslims ever attacked. They had it coming to them for killing many Muslims and oppressing them before the Medina migration. Afterwards, the Muslims battled the allies of the Meccans, then the Jews that were aligning theirselves with Muhammad's enemies. Muhammad sent messengers throughout the cities, tribes, and neighboring kingdoms offering Peace treaties to those that wanted Peace and to those that chose to convert. Muhammad only attacked those who remained hostile. And Muhammad honored the Peace treaties from even the kingdoms of Christians and other non-Muslims.

If you have evidence that Muhammad attacked any peoples other than openly hostile enemies and their allies, I would love to see it. Because as far as my research has indicated, it was only later Islamic leaders that launched all out preemptive conquest and warfare against non-Muslims without just cause.

And as you said about womanizing, I see no major difference in scriptural treatment of women in Islam as compared to Jewish teachings.

In regards to slavery, I don't recall Moses or Jesus forbidding slavery either. At least when Muhammad addressed slavery the teaching is to encourage freeing slaves. Islamic Slavery Abraham Lincoln barely did any better than Muhammad on the issue. At least Muhammad said that it is better to release slaves, but if you do keep slaves treat them humanely... I didn't see this idea in Protestant America.

Maybe we should U2U any further debate so we don't derail this thread anymore. I sense that you have some good knowledge and a cool head. May Peace be upon you.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheONE1111

I know the linked video said the the situation is irreversible, but I think that's a load of crap. The government seems to have no desire on immigration reform, similar to here in the U.S.

If enough Native Europeans ban together and take notice and take action that will be sufficient. If all the minorities and immigrants can reproduce like rabbits then the native Europeans should do the same. I don't know though... kinda seems like "white" people around the world are giving up. Even here in the U.S. I've noticed "white" families have extremely few children when compared to all the other ethnicities and races.

I really don't want to see any culture or race disappear, whether it be by genocide or being out-bred. And even as a Muslim, I don't want the whole world to fall under Islam. It might seem like a great victory to many Muslims, but I really do enjoy the freedoms of living in western society. I don't have to worry about religious police kicking my butt for saying hello to a girl on the street, I can wear the clothes I want, I can hug friends from the opposite sex without going to jail, and the list just goes on. Religion, even Islam, should be about Free Will and Freedom from oppression.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Depopulation campaign? How is replacing Native Europeans with a totalitarian, warrior-class people benefitting a depopulation effort? I would assume it is counter-productive, because Islam teaches armed struggle through jihad. Wouldn't it be easier to kill off a bunch of "Love Thy Enemy" Christians than it would be to kill off a bunch of "Jihad in the way of Allah" Muslims? I've been picking at it from different angles, but I just can't find the benefit of increasing Islam around the entire world for a depopulation campaign.

Idea just popped into my head:
Could the Islamic Invasion of Europe be orchestrated to finally cause rage in the hearts of Europeans to bring them to all out war? I'm not talking some small war, I'm talking about rallying all the native Europeans in a manner not seen since the Crusades?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Sahabi.

Re private message I cant reply direct as I am a new member, but sure feel free to post something, I have known a few people practise that as a sort of spirit medium exercise.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No...I think that Europe losing their culture and tradition to immigrating populations from foreign lands is much worse than having the same happening in the United States. The reason I say this is because the United States is vastly a population whose descendance is traced back to European nations.

Sure we have an American culture, but it wouldn't be possible had we not wiped out the indigenous populations that thirved here before.

Caucasians who make up most of Europe and America are indigenous to Europe...this is a whole continent we're talking about.

And for people who think I'm coming off as racist, well I seriously don't care.

I'm of mixed race, but it is truly unfortunate to see a distinct subgroup of the human specie begin to wane in population at this rate.
edit on 19-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thewarehouse

I admit I too feel fear over this stuff at times. Your friend in Iran is probably a swell guy. It’s not the people of Iran I fear it is the whacky leader. I’ve seen beautiful, breathtaking images of Iran and showing a peace loving people. Going about their daily lives as we do. I’m not racist. I hope I didn’t offend you about the blonde haired Swede. My comparison to Sicily is more appropriate. Yes we both have a love for God and most of the people are good and humane. We have radicals on both sides of the fence. The blonde video by the other poster seemed racial at first. He simply wants to show the multi-cultural in Sweden,, I think? You may react differently if you were told that your culture would change to 85% blondes by 2030. No blonde jokes intended.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yes, it's not so much the multi-culture rather the colonization that worries most. A sub-culture is one thing but colonization is quite another. It's one way to win a war without shedding any blood, Mass produce citizens.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I would like for you to learn about Islam and what Islam has done for Europe and History.
You would be surprise to see what you read.
Source 1
Source 2
source 3
Islam golden age

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That's funny, If we all decided to have another 1.8 kids it might work but then the Social Security would be broke and we would have more unemployed. We cant win for losing. Yes a lot of fast hard work.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Ive wondered about civil cultural wars as well! I thought an uprising would occur at the mis-concieved
establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam

What it comes down to is Muslim law doesnt like gambling and if they are forced to buy insurance it may be considered gambling if they get nothing back in return for their money spent.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

The United States was founded on Christianity. That is why we all came here to begin with to break free of Britain and start new. Our money says 'in God we Trust" a foundation built pon Godly values and traditions. These traditions are slowly deteriorating, one by one. Not all due to Muslims but ACLU, atheists, etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Whoa! America is not and never will be a Christian nation! You need to study our history and see what this country truly is all about. Statements like that make us like religious extremist.
America is not a Christian nation

Religious conservatives argue the Founding Fathers intended the United States to be a Judeo-Christian country. But President Obama is right when he says it isn't.

Source
Gladly America is not a Christian nation. This country was not built upon any Church or any God.
Christian Nation Myth
A nation of Christians is not a Christian nation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join