It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEN: Official Lady Advice Given Here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Women need not be a mystery any longer.and why? because i,Ewokdisco,can help men with ANY lady question they have. be about relationships,seduction or any other lady problem,allow my expert knowledge to guide the way to happiness and lady smiles.

simply ask your question and please allow for one day to elapse so i can mull over your lady question and give the full weight of lady smarts to help you.

ladies can also ask questions.

OFFICIAL lady help is FINALLY here. do not be afraid. live in fear or wonderment no longer.

[honesty only clause in full effect]

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yeah whatever dude

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c8a58cbc76e.jpg[/atsimg]

Werent you banned Jedimiller?
edit on 16/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Wow you really think highly of yourself.

Are you married? Do you have a woman yourself and I'm not talking a blow up on either.

What makes you an expert?

Sorry I can't stop laughing.

Oh and if men want to know about women, they could just read "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" and I highly suggest that book to both sexes over your advice. That book will help

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Welcome back Jedimiller, I've heard ALOT about you....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Bah... mmmmmm... bwa.........mmmmmmm.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, excuse me, what I meant to say was "Wouldn't this better be titled as 'Official Star Wars Trivia Facts Given Here"? Or maybe "Coping With Celibacy 101"?

God I love ATS. Somewhere out there comedy writers are getting paid to just read this site and copy/paste their way into a paycheck...

~Heff

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

how come women play that mind game when you ask them whats wrong or whats for dinner..? they tend to jump around their true feelings and expect me to know what theyre thinking.

i asked my wife what our plans were for dinner, and she got mad for me asking... like i told her to make me dinner.

or you ask them whats wrong, and they say, "o nothing" so i continue to play some COD and 20 mins later its, "you never pat attention to me, you even know somethings wrong?" well i did jusf ask ya...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Shooot! I know alot about woman. And I still have a hard time.
You can't be an expert when the rules/game is always changing on you.
lol

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

lol being a woman myself...we expect you to know whats wrong....u shouldnt have to ask, and when u do ask we say nothing to give u time to think what may be wrong and if within a certain time limit u dont know then we will tell you. lol were very complex.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
and im still waiting on advice on my little problem.....
2nd line

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

HA! I was told I didn't really love her because I didn't put butter on her bread and we had 2 day argument "BECAUSE I FORGOT THE BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
OMG THE BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111oneoneone

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

thats not bein complex.. thats retarded.. no offence to you or ne other lady... i just want honesty... though you were honest, but you gave me the same answer in the back of the book... and i know that answers wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't have any problems with my wife.

Once a week, when I come home from work, I throw my dinner on the kitchen floor. I tell her that she can't cook worth a darn and that she had better straighten that problem out before I get home from the bar. Then I remind her to clean the darn floor.

Just kidding, I am whipped.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I got a question for you wise one.

Why did my misses hit my over the head with remote after i turned the TV over when she was watching X Factor she even said she would tape me to the wall if i did it again

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
well sorry but your posts are just attention seeking

and..it works ^^

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Why did my misses hit my over the head with remote after i turned the TV over when she was watching X Factor she even said she would tape me to the wall if i did it again

Thanks
Nice trick! I just fart in her face to PO my wife.

I will have to try the TV flip out.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Thanks

lol classic ^^

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
REPLIES:

MYENDICA. your first mistake was to ask. you MUST tell a woman what is going to happen. next time merely state,in a casual way 'this is the plan for tonight".she may stamp her heels for a bit,but she'll come around to it. let me know how it goes.

MARS1: lay out the rules early on with a woman and then there is no nonsense. next time say 'you can watch the x factor results,but i have my choice at all other times'.say this with a straight face. if she still plays up ,say 'i shall get you a small television for upstairs.as for now,you must behave'. see how that goes.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

lol being a woman myself...we expect you to know whats wrong....u shouldnt have to ask, and when u do ask we say nothing to give u time to think what may be wrong and if within a certain time limit u dont know then we will tell you. lol were very complex.

That is a humongous truck full of horse crap.

That's an extremely unfair position to put anyone in.
And that's also why relationships suffer. Because of a lack of communition. You're not being honest with your partner. Assuming your partner knows what your thinking at the exact time you're thinking it is an unhealthy and unrealistic expectation. Bordering on psychosis.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You are definently compensating for something you are lacking

Because you honestly dont know how a womans mind works. Both of those ideas are ridiculous

<<   2  3  4 >>

join