It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 Something Huge Happened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why?
How else would we know what it is, where it is going, what it will do and when, how it will affect us and why?
If the info was given to us in a non-traditional manner, are we compelled to reject it? Is that scientific?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There's no way that could be a glitch...
It's obviously a black hole spinning around the sun.

edit on 15-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
er... I think a lot of people are jumping the gun on this one. It is most likely a lens on the telescope camera. I have put filters on my telescope at home before, it has the same effect. It is a perfect circle, albeit not all there - but it definitely has the feel of a lens covering some of the image.

Anyways, has anyone even checked to find out where those photos are from? How do we know these are real? I have no idea why we would trust a random youtube video of some pictures without even seeing if the pictures exist. I myself have no idea where to find them so if anyone can help out with that...?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
double post!
edit on 11/15/2010 by spacekc929 because: double post

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Also- "NASA To Announce Discovery of an 'Exceptional Object' in Space"
is a Psy-Op false flag. They want people to think that they are keeping them up to date with astronomical discoveries. If you found it boring, it was intended to be so. They were also seeing if people were paying attention to this subject matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It has been over 2 hours since the last post on this thread. How strange that I watch argument after argument about swamp gas, Venus, Balloons, ect...and a post comes along showing something partially blocking the Sun, and the thread dies out. Is this just from a lack of interest? I was hoping that someone would at least offer some type of reasonable explanation.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I find it rather usual actually in thread mechanics, when its too hard for the nay sayers to say nay the threads usually have far less replies.

I find this quite interesting and I hope that an explanation is eventually found out, whatever that might be. However I am inclined to believe that it was either a humongous object or a lens issue, these things are usually explained by a camera malfunction, but the information the author of the video presented did have actual bandwave data to show a validity in the occurrence...
edit on 15-11-2010 by Aziroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Yeah, it seems the usual suspects have no interest in this anomaly. Why is that?

I would like to see some possible explanations here!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Search Google images for SDO Lunar Transit, and you can see why this isn't getting a lot of attention. It's surely interesting for astronomers, but there isn't much to discuss about it in terms of UFOs or conspiracies...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by james404

Thanks! That's what I was asking for!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by james404

Yes I thought it was a lunar transit at first, however its not usually on that path and the images I have always seen look differently. Probably the best rational answer, however it still looks differently than the ones I have seen in the past.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So far there are about 3 opinions it is the moon, slightly eclipsing the sun, which sounds entirely plausible to me. Until Phage or someone shows up (did anyone check NASA?) we may never know for sure. Bump.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I checked different dates and views, but I couldn't find any such glitches. Not sure what he's looking at.
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

On a personal note, something absolutley horrible happened to me and my husband that day, my sweet wonderful pitbull, Honeybear, died. She was 14. We miss her so much. (Sorry for off topic, that date just stands out)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here Comes the Moon Again

In this image captured by the Solar Dynamics Observatory, the moon passes in front of, or transits, the sun on November 6

4th image down
science.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Source: sdoisgo.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Philstine

Thanks Philstine! I believe you hit the nail on the head.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Am I the only one so sick of people with no expertise looking at earthquake graphs/sun pictures etc then coming here claiming they found some crazy event/conspiracy/doom indicator/whatever. And every single time it just ends up that the person doesn't know wtf they are talking about.

Please, if you're not a scientist with the authority to say something crazy is going on, stop spreading your ignorance every time you click your earthquake/sun/whatever bookmark and see something you don't know about. At least go to a forum for amateur astrologists/geologists w/e, they aren't hard to find use google, and ask them what it is before you come here with ridiculous thread titles and claims. Is it so much to ask you do like 5minutes of homework before spreading ignorance to other gullible and desperate folks?

This is nothing but an ignoramous on youtube looking at sdoisgo.blogspot.com... and freaking out, as usual.

Can a mod please lock or change this thread title before this thread gets out of hand cause a million "believers" swarm in, don't read the replies that already debunked this or ignore them, and start preaching doom and nibiru and w/e else... Ya probably wont happen, well have fun with you 50 pages of sillyness.
edit on 16-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If we're going to die; the least we could do is look good for it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Oh, That makes me feel so good. I just thought that it must be a partial eclipse of the sun by Mercury, first rock from the sun! If that is what it is, then I am feeling pretty satisfied right now...Otherwise, who can say?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

steady on there. Calling someone an ignoramus is surely a bit aggressive, especially in the light of the "stop abusing people on the forums" post.

While I agree the title was misleading, the OP was asking for opinion from the ATS experts in the field. We now know the answer, as it's been provided a few posts up. I learned something from this entire post cycle. I'd much rather it'd have been here than not at all. I'm not sure you understand the concept of a discussion forum!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
While I agree the title was misleading, the OP was asking for opinion from the ATS experts in the field. We now know the answer, as it's been provided a few posts up. I learned something from this entire post cycle. I'd much rather it'd have been here than not at all. I'm not sure you understand the concept of a discussion forum!

On November 6, 2010, something big- huge happened.
But almost nobody saw it. It was the sun, and what partially blocked it's view-
www.youtube.com...

No they weren't. They offered the graspers another chunk of pseudo science from a youtube person who spends his entire time doing this sort of thing, and was expecting people to react exactly as they did.

It's embarrassing seeing some of the replies on youtube to this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join