It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's to be made of this unusual info from a new member ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by methuselah1937

This is going to get interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ummm... There have always been eccentric individuals out there claiming to be "immortals" or "time travelers" or victims of "alien abduction" and such like... They will make any absurd claim to differentiate themselves from the herd. They're called "publicity seekers," and there's are certain publicity seekers who are dangerous to themselves and others — the kind who have retreated completely from reality and cannot distinguish between fact and fantasy (or right & wrong) anymore. They're called psychotics.

— Zesko Whirligan

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
good catch ... its probably nothing but hahaha, cool ...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sounds like something Rick Doty does in his spare time.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
off topic post removedMod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

That's my second-line, in case I choose to post a one-liner. WTF do you care?

— Zesko Whirligan
edit on Fri Nov 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Its 14 not 12,if u talk to her again,tell her the fastest way to be come immortal is to jump inside her own dream..that a due.
secrets should just be kept secrets.

edit on 14-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

So are you implying that this person is somehow immortal? Interesting, but it's more likely they're just pretending they're immortal or are having delusions that they've been alive for 100s of years.

I would like to know if Methuselah is using this secret formula:

Seriously, think about it. Have you noticed some Hollywood stars just never seem to age....people like Joan Collins, etc. There are a lot of them. I think there are some strange age defying secrets around. And I think there is an inner circle who has the formula for this haoma/soma.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Seriously, think about it. Have you noticed some Hollywood stars just never seem to age....people like Joan Collins, etc. There are a lot of them. I think there are some strange age defying secrets around.

That phenomenon you note among some actors is called "plastic surgery," and "airbrushing." They actually are aging, but their appearance is maintained by various means.

The only scientifically accepted way to extend life and slow physical aging is the calorie restriction diet. In animals it can extend life by a third. There are no long term studies completed in humans.

en.wikipedia.org...

There may be other ways that humans have at some time or another figured out to keep the body going longer, but so far cutting caloric intake in a fairly extreme way is the only one backed by good hard evidence.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I've known a few people with boundless energy and youthful attitudes well into their 80s and 90s... They could certainly be called immortal personalities, because they never aged, they never "acted their age," right up until their physical flesh failed to function anymore.

There ARE medical breakthroughs coming that will extend human life by decades, at least; and they're talking about indefinite lifespans by the end of this century. But, WHO DECIDES who gets to live forever?

Is it all about money and power? We certainly can't allow ALL humans to live forever. So, WHO should it be?

— Zesko Whirligan

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Earlier, I sent a U2U to methuselah1937 hoping to get additional details but eventually had to provide a personal email.
Here's a very curious response that I received just a short time ago. I'm displaying the email in it's entirety with headers, etc.
I also took the liberty of removing references to my email address.

To me it has the feel of a form letter or automated response.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b0f6aed1984.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
That email is extremely suspect. I'm not accusing you of trying to mislead us afoolbyanyothername but I now believe methuselah almost certainly is.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So he is from Australia? Or are you from Australia? The e-mail went through a server in Sydney.

Don't know if you'll be getting any more replies from him now that you uploaded a screenshot of his e-mail message though.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You have a lot to learn about discretion. If i treated my contacts in this way, i would never have any contacts. Even if this Methuselah is lying, you have sold him/her out before even fully vetting this story beyond just a simple "sniff test".

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Agreed. Secrecy can be a very important tool, especially when you are trying to find the truth about things. It builds trust.
What's done is done though.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

lol hes jsut crazy check out his screen name methuselah1937 methuselah was the longest living person in the bible and he was prob born in 1937 so he was born before all the real electronics....

so yeah he is a long lived individual but not immortal maybe more like 73 lol

the guy is prob scared of death and looking for immortal... as for his very little post his old prob doesnt go on computer THAT much

i did manage to find his email "[email protected]" if anyone cares to persue it
edit on 15-11-2010 by sephto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sephto

What makes you think that's his email? So he was born in 1937 AND 1983 now? This is geting confusing.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

i googled his screen name and found hes registered to another fourm which has his email registered in...

but yeah i saw that a resume with the name Leila El ORF very curios but could easily be his nephew using his screen name to make a website?

translate.google.com...://www.emploi.ma/cv_download.php%3F%26order%3Ddl%26login%3Dlelorf1983%26ID_file%3D18758&ei=qFz hTJ7dOMGs8Aad_NWIDw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlelorf1983%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Div" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> translate.google.com...://www.emploi.ma/cv_download.php%3F%26order%3Ddl%26login%3Dlelorf1983%26ID_file%3D18758&ei=qFz hTJ7dOMGs8Aad_NWIDw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlelorf1983%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Div

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
and all that led me to this online profile...

dating.guardian.co.uk...

l almost feel bad posting this... key word "almost"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sephto

I've googled his username twice and still haven't found anything that isn't related to this forum.
I got no idea how you got to that link. It doesn't work by the way. Edit your post and press the "LINK" button above where you type your post.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join