It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 on Geraldo at large Tonight.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

WTC 7 on Geraldo at large Tonight.

theintelhub.com

Just saw an ad for Geraldo tonight having a segment about building 7.

Check out the links.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Short vid on you tube showing the ad. This should be interesting to see if it's just another smear campaign calling people truthers etc. This is my first post and am trying to keep it short but the form keeps telling me I need to add more to my comments??

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by budlightbob

1AM? Well I'm sure a clan of KKK right-winged hillybilly drunks will appreciate this showing tonight! Not quite prime time but I s'pose it's better than nothing especially coming from such a staunch-Bush supporting news station like FOX.

I wonder if they're going to try to put the onus on Obama (whose no better than Bush IMO) and hold his administration responsible in finding out the truth.

Well I guess I'll hold off on my nightly moonshine intake until midnight

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This same Geraldo?

Free country eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

1AM? Well I'm sure a clan of KKK right-winged hillybilly drunks will appreciate this showing tonight! Not quite prime time but I s'pose it's better than nothing especially coming from such a staunch-Bush supporting news station like FOX.

I wonder if they're going to try to put the onus on Obama (whose no better than Bush IMO) and hold his administration responsible in finding out the truth.

Well I guess I'll hold off on my nightly moonshine intake until midnight

This is on tonight at 10 EST.

I checked the Comcast guide and it's on at 8 pm here in CO after Glenn Beck on Fox News.

I expect nothing from Geraldolt but smears and lies but it should be interesting.I just happened to catch a blurb this afternoon and haven't seen this posted on 911 sites or here yet so it's just a heads up to check it out,

Wouldn't it be a trip if they had AE911 guys on and presented the non official case for demo?
Ya right lol.

I keep trying to find something that might be associated with the web bot thing. I think it might have something to do with that missile story being changed, EU blowing up, or somehow 911 crimes being outed.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Good. Thanks for straightening out TV mis-guide.

I keep trying to find something that might be associated with the web bot thing. I think it might have something to do with that missile story being changed, EU blowing up, or somehow 911 crimes being outed.

It's early. We still have more than 24 hours for something to blow up! Godspeed m'friend!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

0650 am PDT nov 14th

I believe it will have to do with the release of the Myanmar Nobel laureate.

IMHO I think her speech tomorrow will piss off the junta, she will be rearrested and it will trigger a political destabilization in south Asia.

OH well...we'll see in another 13 hrs or so.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Please keep me updated on what he says, I don't have Cable, don't think I'll ever get it. But
Still would like to know how the MSM is talking about WTC 7.

Thanks
mike

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I was surprised to see Geraldo admit to being more open on the subject than he once was.

I don't know about the rest of you, I'm not sure I buy the inside job thing, nor am I convinced our government's hands are clean on the matter. I have my own theories, and my guess is that they will pan out over the next couple of years.

edit on 13-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I think the true conspiracy here is how Geraldo still gets on tv. He should make a show which explains that. Always thought he was an idiot still do.
edit on 13-11-2010 by drift393 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow.

Only a few minutes when this could be a 3 hour series nightly for a decade?

All in all it could have been worse if sataldo wanted to be an a-hole.

Video @...

www.youtube.com...

Please inbed video if you know how.

It's not much, but just this is a sign.

The new crisis will be controlled by gaming 911 somehow is my guess,

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Does anyone remember the NWO trading cards that depicted Gordo Remora, supposedly Geraldo Rivera? On the trading card it mentions Gordo discrediting people.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just another wasted opportunity.

I watched with amazement as those two "spokesmen" made fools of themselves and the movement.

They were tongue-tied and inarticulate and despite having a more than sympathetic interview by Geraldo who rephrased some of their BABBLE into sense, both "Truthers" looked and sounded like CLOWNS.

Obviously Geraldo wanted a spectacular interview but both he and the Truth Movement came away empty handed and who'd want those duds back anyway? Seriously, they sounded like they'd never discussed these issues before.

I was disgusted at the pitiful performance by midstream and could only wonder why so many years of hard work getting the message out by many of us could so easily be washed away because these guy's EGOs prevented a competent presentation on the National scene for lack of competent spokesmen or women.

Can't we do better??? And if we can't do better then shoot the Movement in the foot then why do anything at all???

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Wow. What the hell do you want from them?

They did the best that they could, and they did well I think.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

I think they did great, they were obviously pressed for time and seemed really nervous (wouldn't you be nervous going on fox?). All in all it was a win.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

With al of the video footage of the collapse of buiulding 7 why did the NIST report on
C-SPAN only use posters? even the state of the art computer model the speaker boasts about shows only a partial collapse of only one corner of the building?

id='cspan-video-player' classid='clsid:d27cdb6eae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000' codebase='http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0' align='middle' height='500' width='410'> name='cspan-video-player' 'http://www.c-spanvideo.org/videoLibrary/assets/swf/CSPANPlayer.swf?pid=280569-1' base='http://www.c-spanvideo.org/videoLibrary/assets/swf/' allowScriptAccess='always' bgcolor='#ffffff' quality='high' allowFullScreen='true' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' flashvars='system=http://www.c-spanvideo.org/common/services/flashXml.php?programid=193741&style=full' align='middle' height='500' width='410'>

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
sorry don't know how to embed video here is the websitewww.c-spanvideo.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Seven minutes. That's all this was. There were more commercials in the program than interview.

What a joke. This is WHY I don't watch TV and this is especially why I deplore FOX news. And could Geraldo have been anymore condescending?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You telling me fox has spent 9 years waiting to speak of wtc7?

Glenn beck has not spoken of it, shows what a sham he is. Wtc7 is one of the real facts about 911, that we can isolate as fact of a conspiracy. Its taken this long for them, to come out and say it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Seven minutes. That's all this was. There were more commercials in the program than interview.

Sums up your american tv.

I do not know how you watch tv in america with all those ads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join