It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 on Geraldo at large Tonight.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thank god for MoxNews.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Geraldo has pretty much admitted to doing an about face on this one. He is now open to listening to what the truthers are saying, and IMO this is significant. It will affect public opinion. It could also be a sign that there's a shift going regarding this, on some level. At least this got some MSM air time where the truthers were'nt being trashed.....a victory in itself. I read about this on another website, and the poster suggested this might be a sign that the rats are starting to desert the Official Ship.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

What really gets under my skin, is these so called "reporters" are supposed to be impartial. They're to investigate allegations before they accuse someone as being crazy or "nuts". Geraldo telling those protesters to "get a life" without researching their accusations is pure biased reporting. The people who are really "nuts" are those reporters and people who are so closed-minded and who accept official stories without investigating facts. We no longer have true investigative reporters like the Washington Post's reporters who forced the resignation of Richard Nixon for his involvement in Watergate. We've had numerous credible witnessed testimony by military personnel, aviators, and upstanding citizens, on mystery missile launches, ufo involvement in shutting down missile deployment systems, sightings, questionable re-election and campaign practices, bail out schemes and corporate involvement in controlling our government. All these life effecting issues are given a 1 minute laughing snippet on the news and than dropped from any kind of investigative radar. Russia's investigative reporters are being murdered due to their refusal to stop reporting on criminal activity by the elite and their government. Our reporters in the U.S. no longer have a spine to investigate the real stories that protect the people and the constitution of the United States. They are towing the government line and are part of the disinformation campaign that is being implemented behind the scenes. People of this country are only satisfied with watching reality (fake) TV and the personal lives of celebrity brats. This country tried to squelch unrest over the Vietnam War. They refused to listen to the people yet thousands of young men gave their lives over a false flag incident in the Bay of Tonkin. These reporters need to get out from behind their computers and desks and start hitting the pavement so they can protect us citizens from those who want to take away are freedoms.
edit on 14-11-2010 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Geraldo has pretty much admitted to doing an about face on this one. He is now open to listening to what the truthers are saying, and IMO this is significant. It will affect public opinion. It could also be a sign that there's a shift going regarding this, on some level. At least this got some MSM air time where the truthers were'nt being trashed.....a victory in itself. I read about this on another website, and the poster suggested this might be a sign that the rats are starting to desert the Official Ship.

I think you're being too kind and too optimistic when it comes to FOX news (who was hellbent on discrediting anyone remotely questioning the OS or any event that wasn't mentioned on 9-11-01)

Yeah, there might be a slight shift going on but FOX will always be the ignorant Republican backbone when it comes to feeding brain dead Americans so something else is going on. I think this will be an attempt to shift the blame on Obama (not that he's ANY better than Bush mind ya....) to find out what's been omitted and....why!

Here, this guy speaks for many.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Wow holy # that was intense. Them Texans don't take no # haha.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
after 50 years US Government will admit 9/11 inside job like case with Guatemala

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-11-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

After nearly ten years as a Truther what I want, and what I think many others want, is an honest investigation. Making excuses for lost opportunity and failed talent at the National level and then thinking it's OK is for losers, and failure appeals only to the many in America that have fallen far in rush to the bottom.

There are millions of people who support the Movement and as we all come down to the final tipping point all of them (us) deserve to be represented by people of professional attitude and ability and not inarticulate clowns, regardless of their good intentions.

They came across as fools and nuts and that's the Truth... but just my opinion.

edit on 14-11-2010 by Brown Bear because: spelling and sentence structure

edit on 14-11-2010 by Brown Bear because: spelling and punctuation

edit on 14-11-2010 by Brown Bear because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Once again. The movement has come far, too far to encourage and/or excuse that quality of interview. Those guys weren't prepared for Prime Time and this interview is a prime example of why only professional spokeman should appear on National TV, or anywhere for that matter.

This interview was a golden opportunity but lost, and the movement lost with it.

Truthers really need to get serious about the image presented to the uninformed. IMO

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Truthers really need to get serious about the image presented to the uninformed

I think truthers need to get informed themselves before they start preaching their gospel.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is big.

geraldo said sorry to the truthers twice!

""If explosives were involved would mean the most obnoxious protesters In recent years are right!! "

and

"I certainly am much more openly minded about it than I was, because of the involvement of all these 911 families and architects and engineers, clearly they know more than I do!"

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Yes maybe they weren't the best, but that was a family member not a spokesman (maybe thats the best spokesman?). I would have liked to see Richard Gage on there because he's very good at getting the point across in a very short period of time. (I agree that engineer was kinda lame) I think the key is that they showed the commercial and showed multiple angles of building 7 coming down. Of course to Us "truthers" its nothing new, but to some people, they didn't even know about WTC 7. I'm sure at the very least some people out of the million or so that watch Geraldo are gonna do some research. (jeez that many people watch geraldo? lol)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear
reply to post by mayabong

Truthers really need to get serious about the image presented to the uninformed. IMO

This might shatter your paradigm, but the non-truthers think the truthers are uninformed.

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

...And you're informed? When over a thousand engineers, architects and numerous military pilots have risked their reputation and have come out in support of a new investigation on 9/11, I don't think you can group a growing population of people who have legitimate questions about 9/11 as uninformed. I guess you also believe that Iraq was part of 9/11. You can believe what you want to, but don't preach your gospel when all you have are sound bites from the OS. The last administration continued to deny they authorized water-boarding, now the truth has come straight from the horses mouth. Our government has been caught lying many times before, why would this be any different. Is it because you can't accept the good 'ole USA could be capable of murdering their own citizens? All we want are answers! If our government can waste millions of dollars investigating a president for marriage infidelity, the least they can do is release security Pentagon video tapes and the tapes they confiscated from private citizens. Just answer conflicting physical property aspects of the collapse, and thoroughly explain questions of physical evidence found at the sight. This was the largest tragedy that occurred on U.S. soil since Pearl Harbor. I think a thorough investigation isn't asking to much from our government.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanescence

Without getting into the details of 911, do you honestly believe the commission report was correct even though some of the commissioners themselves said it was a coverup? Why defend the official story if some of them don't?
What is the harm in asking for an Independent investigation? Why make fun of truthers for wanting the full truth I don't get it. Kinda funny that "truther" is a term looked down upon by some people. Strange times we live in.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is a huge breakthrough for the truth movement.

Building 7, buildingwhat.org, and architects and engineers for 911 truth get a fair interview on Fox News!

Tony the engineer was excellent, he mentioned the free fall is impossible

This interview will make people research building 7. Huge breakthrough.

Here is a video with Bob McIlvaine

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Wow holy # that was intense. Them Texans don't take no # haha.

Yeah, that dude has definitely killed a few people in his day. Seems a little mentally unstable to me, but hell, at least he's not holding back!

hahahahaha laughed about as hard as I can at two parts though:

1.) "YOU THORRY (sorry) PIECE OF SHhhheeeeii*_! You sorry PIECE OF SH**!" -2:45

2.) *head titled back and a deep breath......*....."In any event, you're gonna see the camera shaking a little bit"
3:10-3:15

#2 specifically...you can't even write gold material like that...props to crazy/incredibly angry dude from texas with a lisp. Whatever, I may not be in-line with this guy all the way, but I would watch C-Span like a crack-head if dudes talked like him with some passion on the house/senate floor.

AHhh haha, sorry, I can not stop laughing when I rewind to #2!
edit on 14-11-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by budlightbob

Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis.

TPTB have decided to support the resistance movement. If you cant beat them join them. This is the next move in the grand chess game.

Let's wait for the synthesis. Interesting how TPTB used the same news organ i.e. Fox news to spread propaganda and blatant jingoism based on 911, ridicule of "nutjobs" and is now using the same channel to try to bring out the same ideas into the mainstream. They are attempting to absolve their complicity in the cover-up.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I agree with you....I probably am being to optimistic.....but one can always hope for a miracle.! Sometimes I need that amidst the horror story. Even a chink in the iron wall of Zionist propaganda is good to see! Although, of course, it could just be Zionist controlled opposition!

second

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I LOVE IT!

Good job to all the patriots who have kept on spreading the truth even though attacked by the government shills on ATS and other sites. This is a GREAT sign, but don't ease up. We all need to redouble our efforts at getting the word out. I still don't trust Rivera but any way you slice this, this is a great sign that truth is going more mainstream.

Where are all the professional 9/11 debunkers on this post? It doesn't seem like too many have rushed in to debunk Geraldo and say that he's lost his mind too! LOL

When you see ANYBODY that always seems to push the official government fairy tale on 9/11, check out all their other posts on ATS. 99% of these shills do nothing but debunk 911 truth! LOL

That's how you spot the government shills in most cases. You'll always notice that these shills don't EVER expose anything about the new world order including the private bank Federal Reserve scam, depleted uranium, GMO food scam, deadly vaccines etc. Keep up the great work everybody! Go get more friends on FB and post truth everywhere! They will not control us! We will be VICTORIOUS!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's important to understand that the Illuminati WANT this information to slowly come out.

The conspiracy movement...with Alex Jones its appointed leader...has been played like a fiddle.

"OUT OF CHAOS COMES ORDER"

What better way to create chaos than by exposing something like this on a large scale? People will be out in streets rioting...and that is what they want people to do.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join