It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic as Massive Possession Grips School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm reminded of 'The Crucible'....
I'd like to hear it from the horses mouth, these girls - what do they have to say about the whole thing?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
(Evil entities or, Demons) thrive in situations
where violence,(physical ,sexual, or mental)
is rampant.This is their life source in this plain.
multi-generational for sure,they will have a home.
IMO,events like this will surely manifest themselves
in more and diverse places around the world.
There is a reason the Vatican is ramping up
the Exorsism' s.The enemy is getting bolder
because the season has come.This is only the beginning,
more is surely to come.And for a while they will contain it
with fake cover stories and the like but, as this
activity grows and explodes... and it will, people will begin
to understand what is going on.(can you say Zombie)???

Peace from The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's a case of mass hysteria, very much like the Tanganyika laughter epidemic...

www.worldlingo.com...

From a psychological standpoint, this behaviour is fascinating!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

17 at the same time doesn't seem odd to me. Wasn't there a school in the US where all girls from one class got pregnant at the same time? I think it was about 17. There are also mass hallucinations, and it could have been one or two girls that were physically ill and the rest of the girls took it as an oppotunity to get some attention, get some help, get out of some work, or whatever.

Nothing would surprise me, but I think if it is possession, it is the dumbest 17 demons ever. I hope there are more like them around! My 4 year old does a better job of causing havoc and destruction!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If humanities time on this earth is short then so is Satan's.

It would seem reasonable that Satan would pull out all his tricks and win as many souls as possible.

On my missionary trips I have seen what was described to me as demonic possession.

Once in Jamaica, Mexico and Haiti.

I saw what I thought was demonic possession in one young man in the USA.

What I didn't see was nausea or other other stomach problems.

If you are a Christian then you know Satan is real and passionate about spreading his misery.

If you are an atheist Satan would not harm you. Not to say you are bad but you are not a follower of Jesus so he just ignores you.

The man I saw in the USA was very real in his possession. normally he was a good looking man but when I saw him walk in a store as I was walking out he looked like a creature from Hell and hiss eyes were bright red.
He said he was going to kill me but I immediately walked off.

The next day he drove his van into the parking lot of my business. I got my hand gun and met him before he got into my office. He started walking towards me and I shot at his feet as I prayed for God to protect me. He then fled away.

I do not fear demons as the power of God that is within me is greater than the power of Satan.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I actually have a friend that was born and raised in Trinidad and this stuff is pretty common. He said they always had people faking stuff to win over people into becoming Christians.

On another note I have been to Haiti several times with my father and they do the same thing.

I am not saying this is fake or trying to debunk it or anything of that nature. I am just stating that in some places around the world people will do pretty much anything to win a few souls for the church.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

Would not surprise me in the least. You create a need, then religion fills that need.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

No offense Dame, because I usually like your posts, but why would Satan target you? No amount of Mission Trips or good deeds is going to counteract the evil influence in the world. Also, why would a possessed young man flee from a gunshot? The demon isn't going to die, just the kid's body. The demon would continue its assault, unflinching from any physical pain, until the body wasn't functional any more.

Plus, shooting at someone's feet in a parking lot should have got you arrested. If you were in fear for your life, you should have shot to kill, if you weren't in fear for your life, then it was unlawful discharge of a firearm, and attempted assault with a deadly weapon.

On another note, why would Satan attack messengers of Jesus? Why not attack the athiests and undecideds? In Six Sigma we call it "Picking the Low Hanging Fruit." You don't go after the most difficult targets you go after the easiest targets and build you network and influence and power! Surely Satan is a better strategizer than me?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sounds like a CIA mind control experiment. You know the ones where they have their low level employees on message boards posting demons, or drugs as the answer.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07a27aa5c20b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sounds like a gas leak to me.

...2nd

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Sounds like a classic case of '___'...
Honestly.

well I may be a lil naive when it comes
to '___' and/or drugs but I have never
heard of '___' causing people to speak
in tongues and languages they never spoke
before. That's a new one. Not to mention
them all saying the same phrase.

Well since it only happened to 17 girls
and some here think it was the lunch,
why didn't the others in the school get sick?
And why ONLY girls ????

I truly await a Vatican report on this incident.

I would say either demonic possession
or an elaborate hoax.
edit on 11/12/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Buddists, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Wiccans, Shintos, Druids, all have rituals for exorcism.

Ba'hais, Sikhs, Jains and Confucists do not see the need for exorcism.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I did not know that. Thanks, its great learning stuff on this site. Do they not see the need because they don't think possession occurs or if it does they just go with it? Genuinly interested.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Buddists, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Wiccans, Shintos, Druids, all have rituals for exorcism.

Ba'hais, Sikhs, Jains and Confucists do not see the need for exorcism.

Aren't Bahais just progressive Buddhists? I attended a couple of meetings and it was basically Buddhism and Shambalaism, but with the suggestion that they read from all religious texts and practice complete tolerance and learn from all religions. We were even encouraged to bring our Bibles or Qurans or whatever into the temple to share with the group.

I guess that isn't really important, I was just surprised that there would be any significant difference between the two religions.

I am also surprised to see Hindus on the list that has a ritual for exorcism? I don't know a lot about Hinduism, but I didn't think they believed in Hell or an evil counterpart to their God?

Edit to add:
You were right about Hinduism!

Wiki Linki
edit on 12-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it says a lot that this all happened during their lunch break. Quite likely something in the food.

Also, the 'Supernatural' tends to be the first thing that comes to the mind of people in less advanced countries during a situation like this. No offense meant by that, but they do tend to have an old fashioned view on things, very superstitious about their faith etc. They still burn 'witches' in Africa, for example. I'm quite sure it's either something in the food, a gas leak or a drug somehow ingested by the students.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Marrr

So......we are just accepting that this is a possession, that possessions are on the rise, and that the Catholic church is undermanned in dealing with it?
Doesn't that seem odd?

Why aren't other religions affected? Has an Athiest ever been possessed? Does a powerful demon from another world get its rocks off by making a young girl throw up and talk gibberish? Seems a possession would be a little more effective and pointed if you asked me? Why not possess Obama, or the school bus driver, or the Captain of a ship? Why not make these girls attack someone, or better yet make them seem highly intelligent and use them to create change in the community that would allow more possessions? Invite all your buddies up from hell?

Nope, I don't think there is any such thing as possession, and if there is such a thing, I don't think exorcisms are necessary, why not leave a demon trapped helplessly in a weak young body where it can't do anything? Seems like a better solution that setting it free again.

So what makes you think Obama is not possessed by demons?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I would be more interested in getting samples of their (I know it's gross) vomit, stool, urine, and blood as well as samples of the foods that they ate for lunch that day. This would, of course, determine what was in their collective systems when they all went schizoid at the same time.

I've never heard of a mass possession of this type ever, and this is one time where I would say to look toward the scientific reasons before assuming that 17 demons (or one very powerful one) decided to possess a whole gaggle of teenage girls all at once. Thank you OP for posting this article. Hopefully some more of our resident "paranormal experts" will chime in. *looks at woodwytch and Dr. Jay*

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've tried salvia... numerous times.. Not once did I start rolling on the floor, speaking in tongues, or act in a psychotic way.

But thats just me, drugs effect everyone differently.

Which leads me to believe it wasn't a psychotic drug... If the report is correct they all acted in this manner. Being the individuals that they were, I would assume to see various types of behavior.

Bringing me to my next point... was it a religious school? if so, it could be reasoned they were all familiar with demonic possession and the drugs brought them into that reality.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Most likely something was put in their food or they all took the same drug which took affect at the same time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join