It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MONDAY Nov 15th begins a TIMEWAVE ZERO falloff!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I keep thinking Maynard &co. would be on top of these conspiracies. Surely he wouldn't purposely schedule his show at the end of the world.. or would he?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr

I keep thinking Maynard &co. would be on top of these conspiracies. Surely he wouldn't purposely schedule his show at the end of the world.. or would he?

RIIIGHT?

i think the same.

but also...nobody said the 15th would be the end of the world... just the beginning of a falloff of novelty.

-

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What the he'll is timewave zero?

I've only been a member on here for a couple of weeks, it all seems like doom and gloom.. Ive already seen numerous end of the world predictions!!!
None have come true yet!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Just because it could be wrong one time, doesnt mean it will never be right. How many times have you been wrong about things? It's called a mistake. It happens... 911 incident was pretty well on track, i thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

well if an end of the world prediction did come true, you wouldn't know about it because it would be the end of the world

They arn't talking about the actual end of the world, just the world as we know it.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

why can it not be denied that something is afoot? The only "proof" out there is circumstantial at BEST.

There is nothing more afoot than any other day.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
reply to post by markymint

Just because it could be wrong one time, doesnt mean it will never be right. How many times have you been wrong about things? It's called a mistake. It happens... 911 incident was pretty well on track, i thought.

True, the same thing if you step outside with a shotgun, shooting up in the air for everyday in your life, sooner or later, you'll hit a duck.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
November 15th is my mates birthday so I'll be getting Sh*tfaced, with him, there's one prediction that will come true :-)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I dont what to say about timewave, but I like Terrance. I find that a lot of movies and entertainment take the basics of their stories from him. it quite humorous. I think he was on to something... but what it is, or was I cant comprehend.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Isnt the 15th also the supposed date where some alien spacecraft will appear over chicago?

According to some prediction that i cannot print a link to.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyzing
Of all the predicted stock market crashes, this is the only one that I'm willing to preach.

A.

Actually, from a Chart Analysis perspective the Dow has recently shown some very positive signs. The chart shows it breaking out above resistance in the 11,250 area, (it looks like it is presently testing that as a new support level), the Stochastic and MACD indicators are not showing anything necessarily negative either...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You do realize future events are always changing
Relax and enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It looks like TIMEWAVE ZERO falloff is nothing more then a ms-dos looking graph that appeals to who ever the hell made it. Graphs are made so people can understand numbers better I learnt that in 3rd grade, but if you universally use numbers that are universal to fit your needs you can come up with anything... IMO this is nothing more then speculation that will prove nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Reply to post by prevenge

Isn't this like the third time this month that failbot has announced some kind of "earth shattering event"? Come on people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Why does it have to be "earth shattering"? Does it HAVE to be the end of the world?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
TWZ is BS.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

No way!! APC renunion?? How did I miss this??

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's also the date that "The Agency" said that It was going to show one of their ships over Chicago.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
just speculation ... but witih all these 'missile contrail' sightings.. the NYC fire in the sky.. and the NYC UFO sighting...

....something is afoot....

j00 kant deny it.

Originally posted by Analyzing
Of all the predicted stock market crashes, this is the only one that I'm willing to preach.

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Well as a fan of the timeline theory....yikes!
As a realist I would have to say let's see what tomorrow brings.
The sudden drop illustrated should be noticeable over the next few days.
At least this prophecy is quick.

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Nothing will happen
2nd line

Originally posted by mysticguitar
I think the killer klowns are finally gonna come get us....just saying...

I enjoy a good bit of fiction.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
yay, another prediction thread. But WAIT! This one is different people, this one is true!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey prevenge!

Thanks for the heads up on this, not good news. Better prepare to hunker down, but is this global or localized?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join