It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FLASHBACK] Was TWA 800 Shot Down By a Military Missile?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is evidence to support it was shot down by a missile. Not to discredit the gentleman with the stormtrooper avatar (government storm trooper slip?) as displayed in this link.
whatreallyhappened.com...

The military was jumpy and shot it down. Period. Just look at the Iranian civilian airliner shot down. Same story.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Jumpy over what?It JUST took off from LaGuardia airport???

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yeah, video... as seen on TV.

I guess tourists, people with family and /or friends at the beach.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
When this incident first happened there was video of a missile heading for flight 800 that was shown and then it stopped being shown and the next day people were saying on the news that there never was any video of it and there never had been....

But I saw it and the video was told to be footage taken by a civilian boat off the coast near NYC....

After that day there was never any mention whatsoever of any video, and I remember callers were calling the Art Bell radio show and when they mentioned this footage, Art Bell would get very angry and argue with these callers telling them they were full of it....

I am just reporting the things I heard people say, and also that I myself saw video of what looked like a stinger missile heading towards that Jet airliner on CNN, and in fact, when it was being broadcast on the news, the news casters and people were talking about it and saying it appeared to be a stinger missile..

The next day, nada, zip, zilch was ever heard of any missile footage after that and no television stations ever showed it again and then all denied there ever was any.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I too remember a video shot from the beach that showed a streak of light, but I can't find it. I remember several witnesses coming forth who also said they saw something streaking across the sky. Conspiracy, you betcha! I also remember there being a naval exercise in the area and the theory was a fighter or ship thought TWA 800 was a drone for the exercise.

Again, there are videos on YouTube concerning this but I can't find one with the home video footage...although Hockey is on and it's tough to focus on an old video and the Pens at the same time.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ok you want proof it wasnt shot down?
I want proof it WAS shot down
show me ONE VIDEO from that day that SHOWS a missile shooting it down

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I guess you win then, stormtrooper:

MSNBC and the missing videotape (Link)

Not much chance we'll see this again on TV.

Edit to add:

Let's not forget the Impossible Zoom Climb!
edit on 10-11-2010 by Dogdish because: added

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I was in command of the east/northeast departure from JFK immediately after TW800.......I can definitively state there was a missile exhaust trail (I am ex military), "jinking' towards TW800.......No, I have not been interviewed, no I have not been asked to ever testify, I would not......I value my family and my assets......

edit to prevent flames: Please, if you don't believe what I say, do not flame me, it is a waste of time for all of us....
edit on 10-11-2010 by habu71 because: prevent flaming

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Excellent report.....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It is amazing the disinfo rabbits on this board... The reason many go to OP

Storm trooper, please go back to your hutch.. The masses are awake on this one.. I am not drinking your cool aid.

Period.

Period

Period

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

no video, all i see is photographs
theory has no merit

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Personally, I think there's a possiblity of a conspiracy/mistake/major screw up but you can find a conspiracy in anything if you look hard enough.

You state that you saw the debris, that you were told it was an explosion and that they showed you what an internal explosion would do vice a missle. You also state you were/are in the NG. Okay, my question is: Do you have a background in aviation investigation or are/were you a member in ordnance disposal/bomb squad? How do you know what you were looking at?

A mechanic can show me an alternator, explain why it failed but that doesn't mean it's true. It just means that I know nothing about alternators.

I understand that, in your mind, this is simply a fuel tank explosion and nothing more but to a lot of folks, there's too many eye witness accounts, too many strange reports that lead us to believe in the possibility of a missle strike.

I don't think you will change your mind and I doubt the other side of the aisle will change there minds either.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by leo123

I was one of the National Guard members beachcombing for debris

Prove it.

Prove that you were ' one of the National Guard members beachcombing for debris'.

Your credibility is at stake.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

HomerinNC

You seem to have a *TOTALLY* closed mind.

Why is that?

This is a conspiracy site where we explore various theories. If you are not willing, in the least, to explore alternate theories it does make one wonder why you are here in the first place.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

short of my actual 201 file what do you want, pictures of when I was in?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123

HomerinNC

You seem to have a *TOTALLY* closed mind.

Why is that?

This is a conspiracy site where we explore various theories. If you are not willing, in the least, to explore alternate theories it does make one wonder why you are here in the first place.

I can explore any possibility, if it has MERIT, this does not, It wasnt shot down. Peple say there were jet fighters from that AFNG base, there was no possible way ANY jets came from there, there is NO JET FIGHTERS of ANY SHAPE OR FORM at that base. I've seen the debris, I've helped in the recovery, assisted in pulling bodies from the water that night. I know what I've seen, dont care if people believe me or not, if someone choses to see the CIA behind every tree, thats on them.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I can explore any possibility, if it has MERIT, this does not, It wasnt shot down. Peple say there were jet fighters from that AFNG base, there was no possible way ANY jets came from there, there is NO JET FIGHTERS of ANY SHAPE OR FORM at that base. I've seen the debris, I've helped in the recovery, assisted in pulling bodies from the water that night. I know what I've seen, dont care if people believe me or not, if someone choses to see the CIA behind every tree, thats on them.

Sorry HomerinNC

You were simply a junior douchebag on the scene - if you are to be believed at all.

It's time for you to step aside as your credibility has long reached the past due on this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
what proof can you bring to the table, other then second hand accounts?
nothing
I got my proof, my memory and my medal, Aid to Civilian Authorities
I'm done here, keep believing in what you want, I know I cant change your mind, I know what I know, and I will stand by my word.
edit on 11/10/2010 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

what proof can you bring to the table, other then second hand accounts?
nothing
I got my proof, my memory and my medal, Aid to Civilian Authorities
I'm done here, keep believing in what you want, I know I cant change your mind, I know what I know, and I will stand by my word.
edit on 11/10/2010 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

I don't disrespect your comments, HomerinNC, but they are simple hearsay.

What PROOF can you step up to the plate with?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
whatreallyhappened.com...

"In 1996 TWA Flight 800 was shot down south of Long Island.
The government of the United States, despite the embarrassment of having been caught in court rigging lab tests and lying in its reports, still officially attributes the disaster to a spark in the center fuel tank, while government spokespeople insist that the witnesses who saw a missile hit the jumbo jet are all drunks."

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join