It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution Battle Plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Some would read the title of this essay with the preconceived notion that the revolution hasn’t yet begun. I up until very recently, was of the opinion that the real revolution hadn’t started yet and would think at length about how the battle would go once it did begin. The purpose of this article is to show that the revolution has begun. It is a different revolution than any that has been seen since the dawn of civilization. If we are to win this battle, retain our liberty and return our nation to the path of prosperity we need to know the kind of battle we are fighting. We need a battle plan.

When did the first American Revolution begin? Do the battles of Concord and Lexington mark the start of the war? Would you say it started with the, “shot heard round the world” or the Boston tea party? I would argue that it started well before any open acts of revolt. The revolution started in the hearts and minds of patriots who could no longer stomach the acts and edicts of those in power. I would argue that our revolution started with the Ron Paul campaign. It was the first time I can recall hearing what resonated as the “truth” in a public forum. It was the first time that there was an organized challenge to the establishment. A group of people stood up, looked past the confusing rhetoric spewed by the main stream media and formed their own opinions on what was best for our country. From that campaign forward the revolution has continued to grow.

In all sectors, demographics and affiliations people have come forward to challenge the establishment. Large numbers of scientists have come forward questioning the governments’ official story on the 9/11 “terrorist” attacks. Leading economists have come forward questioning our nations fiscal policy and the events that led us to our current economic situation. Huge numbers of everyday Americans from every walk of life have come forward and questioned the status quo. We continue to come forward and we continue to question. The Revolution has begun.

Simply knowing that a revolution is taking place is an amazingly empowering revelation. Knowing that there is an ongoing revolution and that a war has begun requires one to plan a course of action. This revolution is not a battle of muskets and infantryman, by the grace of God I hope it never comes to that. This revolution is a battle of ideas, truth, and economics. You may think economics makes a strange bedfellow for ideas and truth. But it is by lying to us, suppressing new ideas and economics that today’s tyrants suppress liberty. With that in mind I would like to present my ideas for a course of action.

The first thing I think we need to do as a movement is recognize the enemy. The enemy is not corrupt senators and representatives. The enemy is not the President. While they are complacent and should not be allowed to keep their jobs they are not our main enemy. If we focus all our energy on removing a puppet senator or a puppet president, the establishment simply replaces him or her with another puppet that promises all the things we demand but delivers none of them. The enemy is the corporations and wealthy individuals who have perverted our government and every facet of our society. We always wag our fingers at our politicians for accepting corporate campaign donations and being in bed with lobbyist. But no one ever says anything to the corporations for perverting our elections and greedily subverting our legislature and judicial system.

Knowing the enemy we need to start directing our efforts on shutting them down and taking away their power.
• We need a list of the people behind the curtain pulling the strings.
• We need as a group to boycott any and all corporations that lobby the government.
• We need a list of Patriot approved vendors and as a movement start channeling our purchasing power towards those businesses that don’t try to subvert the constitution.
• In markets where we cannot find a vendor who is not corrupt we as a community need to create the company.
• We need to start a patriot credit union and start moving our money out of corporate banks.
• We need a website whose sole purpose is determining the credibility of the news that comes out each day and the talking heads that disseminate it.
• We need to boycott news channels and shows that prove not credible.

My final recommendation is too important for a quick bullet point. We need to create our own energy independence. If you do the research, the number of affordable alternative energy sources is vast and the number of patents for energy efficient cars and generators that have been suppressed or classified is staggering. We need start working toward converting our country over to alternative energy. We need to create within our community our own automobile company. By suppressing innovation Ford, GM, and Chrysler have failed in a free market system. However, due to the corrupt machinations of the government bailouts they were saved from their failure. We need to demand access to the classified energy and automotive patents. We need to make the alternative battery and engine patents held by oil companies, public domain. Only by freeing ourselves from the established system of economics, failed financial institutions, and corrupt failed companies will we be able to move forward as a nation.

I would like to close with a quote from Patrick Henry.

“It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

how do you suppose we can afford to create our own automobile company without taking loans?
you are suggesting creating a credit union based off what currency exactly?
how do we create efficient alternative energy, when the materials used to create these types of products are sold by the same corporations that you want to boycott?

some companies you and I want to boycott, but that the US relies on for its livelihood:

Koch Industries
Chevron
Exxon
Conoco Phillips
GE
BP
Royal Dutch Shell
Edison Electric
Wal-Mart
Every Corporate Bank
Tobacco Companies
All Weapons Developers
American Foods Group
ConAgra
Various Chemical Companies
Avon
Sony/BMG
Dow Corning Co.
Prestige Cosmetics
Horgen and Harrtsen
Rand Corp
AEP
Aqua Alliance
News Corp and jsut about every national media outlet
Disney
Universal

that's just what i could think of in 20 seconds.

i mean...better let it all collapse on itself, then reform America with the same ideas that inspire your revolution. start local, like in your own town, then get cities within the vicinity, then get the county, then the region, then the state...
its easy to do it alone, but its meaningless to do it alone. how can you truly inspire people to change everything? the truth is that no one wants to change anything about their lives unless it makes it easier, and everything that this world needs requires a process of drastic and painful change. the enemy isn't the corporations. its ourselves. the corporations are like our own naughty children that we are too afraid to reprimand because of the guilt attached to corporal punishment.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is one of the most coherent threads I've read in some time. Well done!
Agreed on all major points.
The biggest difficulty is to isolate which corporations are the problem.
Corporations own smaller corporations that own smaller businesses.
you buy a pack of cheese only to discover a tobacco company owns it.
It will take some real digging to uncover these chains of ownership.

Another thing we need to do is repeal every unconstitutional law passed in the last 30 years and discontinue (doesn;t that sound better than destroy? ) Federal agencies with no Constitutional mandate like the Departments of Energy and Education. And especially the Federal Reserve!

Star and flag for solid thinking

edit on 10-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is one of the most coherent threads I've read in some time. Well done!
Agreed on all major points.
The biggest difficulty is to isolate which corporations are the problem.
Corporations own smaller corporations that own smaller businesses.
you buy a pack of cheese only to discover a tobacco company owns it.
It will take some real digging to uncover these chains of ownership.

Another thing we need to do is repeal every unconstitutional law passed in the last 30 years and discontinue (doesn;t that sound better than destroy? ) Federal agencies with no Constitutional mandate like the Departments of Energy and Education. And especially the Federal Reserve!

Star and flag for solid thinking

edit on 10-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

got any reasonable ideas on how to start with the FED?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Looks like a good day for ATS. Yet another well put together thread. Thanks so much for that. To the topic: while I agree with many of your points, I think people are just to complacent to want to change anything. They don't care about anything outside of themselves. You can talk to them until you're blue in the face but they'll just look at you like you're a nutter. Also, TPTB have more resources than the average citizen. They're the ones with troops, guns, and prisons. If you stand up and try to change the status quo, you're liable to end up in one of those prisons, or dead. For proof, look at what happened to the American Indian Movement (AIM) during the sixties and seventies. The feds pulled out all the stops with their Cointelpro program to shut them up and now AIM has lost it's bite.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Can you expand on AEP?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
All we have to do is start living within our means for a semi-extended period of time.That would deprive those who herd us around like dumb beasts of the energy they use to do so.

Asking an american to live within their means is like asking if you could borrow their life sustaining internal organs.

Dude!,where did I park my liver?.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Can you expand on AEP?

American Electric Power

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty

Can you expand on AEP?

American Electric Power

I know that.

I have had problems with them.

I was wondering if you could explain why they are on the list?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

This is the thread I've been waiting for. Finally we've got a starting point.
I like the way you've put the thread together, I was expecting some sloppy thread ranting about the government, but I was wrong. Very well done. As V once said, People shouldn't fear their Government, The Government should fear their people.

Power to the people that have freedom in their focus.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty

Can you expand on AEP?

American Electric Power

I know that.

I have had problems with them.

I was wondering if you could explain why they are on the list?

he wants to blacklist companies that lobby, so AEP spent 11 mil on lobbying for what i can only guess is deregulation on existing environmental policies, considering they violated the CAA i think 2 years ago and had to pay billions in emission reduction eqpt. also they donated over a million in campaign funds during the presidential bid in 08, and they support environmentally damaging projects together with other members of some American Clean Coal something something Group, i forget sorry, but its a group of energy companies that lobby against current environmental legislation. :/

this is not what we want in a new America
edit on 10-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Things you can do:
1. people can seperate themselves as much as possible form the banking system. Pay cash for things. Do business with local businesses, keeping money local.
2. remove your money from all 401k's, and put it in cash and precious metals.
3. at some point, people have to start saying no to the government in mass. Such as these ridiculous searches at the airport. let's get real. We should concentrate on the people who we know are the most likely perps. I'm not personally worried about an elderly white woman from nebraska being stripped searched for my safety. We all know who's doing most of the terrorism, so let's concentrate on these people. Yes, that's profiling.
4. Let our reps in congress know that we are watching what they do on a weekly basis.if they don't do what htey're supposed to, they're gone as soon as possible.
5. at some point, people will have to go to the street level protest, and let Washington know that they're pissed. The Tea party got it started, now it needs to continue in mass.
Things you probably can't do.
1. Start an independent bank. No government entity willl let you do that if they know what you're up to.
2. Going right up against what I said in the first part, organized protests against authority. This item can go either way. it depends on how much authorities want to let you get away with.
3. any rejection of authority on your part, such as being a staunch supporter of constitutionally run government, will get you labeled a domestic terrorist.
The government holds most of the cards, but citizens hold all the wild cards. There are going to be some wild times coming soon to a theater near you. stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

• We need a list of the people behind the curtain pulling the strings.
• We need as a group to boycott any and all corporations that lobby the government.
• We need a list of Patriot approved vendors and as a movement start channeling our purchasing power towards those businesses that don’t try to subvert the constitution.
• In markets where we cannot find a vendor who is not corrupt we as a community need to create the company.
• We need to start a patriot credit union and start moving our money out of corporate banks.
• We need a website whose sole purpose is determining the credibility of the news that comes out each day and the talking heads that disseminate it.
• We need to boycott news channels and shows that prove not credible.

Excellent list.

Especially the part about switching to alternative energy sources, EVERYONE needs to do this. Solar power, wind power, wave and current power are all great sources to start from. There is no reason why, in 2010, we should still be paying money to companies like American Electric Power or Standard Oil when we have the means to give them the boot like we should have a loooong time ago.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
well done! i totally agree these corporations are destroying us, and keeping us alive at the same time... I know walmart is very bad for the US, but i barely get by on the wages i make, and am forced to shop there if i want to "get by"... like someone said above, it would be much easier to just let the system crash and rebuild... but who knows what will happen... ill keep dehydrating all the food i can until that day

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well here's how to get started with change. Boycotting is probably the easiest in terms of technicality, but the hardest in terms of desirability. Still, I hope we can start something. Look at this fun fact:

Target became one of the first big companies to take advantage of the Supreme Court's recent ruling in the Citizens United case which allows corporations to spend unlimited amounts of money to influence our elections when it spent $150,000 to help support a far right-wing candidate running for governor of Minnesota.

Fantastic! Lets read that again!

Target became one of the first big companies to take advantage of the Supreme Court's recent ruling in the Citizens United case which allows corporations to spend unlimited amounts of money to influence our elections when it spent $150,000 to help support a far right-wing candidate running for governor of Minnesota.

People, do not fool yourselves into thinking this is an isolated issue, and do not believe your own doubt when you say to yourself that corporate donations make little difference in the electoral process. You, the tax paying average citizen, donate money because you hope that the recipient candidate will succeed in his elections and bring your complaints to Washington in order to change your complaints to praises. That is your hope, by giving 20 dollars here and there. That is also the hope of every corporate entity that donates, except they give hundreds of thousands of dollars, and sometimes millions, however much their quarterly revenue allows, to get their wishes fulfilled by the Government. And let me say, the corporate conglomerates do not care about the dirty water in your nearby lake caused by waste dumping from a nearby factory owned by one their constituent companies. They care more about cordoning off that lake from the public, so they can dump as much as they want without having to worry about the possible repercussions that their actions may induce on life. Or they would just do whatever is cheapest. Stay active - en.wikipedia.org...

If you would like to write anything at all, and I suggest you do (please keep it peaceful, positive, and progressive), that addresses your concerns, here's a list of the individuals that you want to have listen to you.

Federal Issues
* President
* Key US Govt Departments & Agencies incl Interior, Energy, Commerce, Agriculture, Transportation, Health,
State, Treasury, Defense, Justice

Education, State Issues
* Senators, Representatives, Key Committees
* Supreme Court

State Issues
* Governors
* Legislatures

Local Issues
* Major-metro Mayors, Managers and City Councils
* Select County Boards and Districts

International
* United Nations
* Heads of State Worldwide
* Select International Organizations

Boycotting? You're not alone.

How does one effectively Boycott? www.democracyeducation.net...

www.unitedboycott.org...

www.dmoz.org...

www.corporations.org...

www.exxposeexxon.com...

techrights.org...

www.homedepotsucks.com...

www.polarisinstitute.org...

www.ethicalconsumer.org...

Like Marijuana? zack.antville.org...

Against Abortion? Neither are these companies - www.lifenews.com...

List of transnational companies- musliminsuffer.wordpress.com...
This website is specifically targeting companies that operate in Israel, essentially, though indirectly, supporting Israel in its war against Palestine, according to this website. That's not even mentioning promoting child labor, destruction of the environment, and unhealthy foods. Good list, read carefully, don't hate the Jews. This item on the banks below is from the same website:

THE 10 PRIMARY STOCKHOLDER OWNERS OF THE U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM – a private entity that advises and sets monetary policy, such as raising and lowering interest rates.

THE ROTHSCHILDS – BANK OF LONDON,
controlling the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
THE ROTHSCHILDS – BANK OF BERLIN
THE LAZARD BROTHERS – PARIS
ISRAEL MOSES SEIFF – BANK OF ITALY
KUHN-LOEB COMPANY – BANK OF GERMANY
THE WARBURGS – BANK OF AMSTERDAM
THE WARBURGS – BANK OF HAMBURG
LEHMAN BROTHERS – NEW YORK going down/absorbed by GOLDMAN SACHS – NY
GOLDMAN SACHS – NEW YORK
*THE ROCKEFELLERS – J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK OF NEW YORK
[BANK OF AMERICA folded recently; now in Rockefeller conglomerate]

*Note: The Rockefellers may or may not be of Jewish origins. However, David Rockefeller in his memoirs stated:

David Rockefeller admits media collusion with his One-World plans: “We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings* and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the light of publicity during those years. But now the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supra-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”

Rockefeller writes on page 405 of his memoirs: “Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

We've heard these quoted before. Now how are going to stem the power of these people? Well, you can't do much, that is the reality. But you can still do something.

dayavanth-thoughtfactory.blogspot.com...

en-gb.facebook.com...

Please don't mistake Zionism for anything else but Zionism, and I plead for all of you to be aware that the Israel state is not a Jewish state, but a Zionistic state. Please read about Zionism and learn the difference. Islam is to Judaism as Jihadists are to Zionists. See the difference. Read the difference:

www.mideastweb.org...

exposethemnow.blogspot.com...

www.serendipity.li...

I want people to be clear on this issue because I don't want people to become prejudiced against all Jews when it is only a specific sect of the Jewish culture that represent and support the ideologies that Zionism proclaims, and which is the reason for conflict Israel-World conflict. The Israel-Palestinian struggle is probably the most important issue to be dealt with in the world. That is the source of international tension, as it forces people to choose sides, one side being for strategic geopolitical reasons (Israeli Government and Friends), the other for moral reasons (Palestine Liberation Front).

I just want to put in a little tip. Organization is everything. If you want change, you have to be organized, you have to have control, because if you don't have it from the beginning, you will lose all control to the corps and the Government when they begin to fight back. You need support. Don't go at it alone. If you are going to boycott, make it public, get your neighbors and friends. If you are going to write petitions and letters to officials, send dozens, if not hundreds. No one will listen to a single person, that is a fact. One person in a crowd is negligible, but not 100, not 1000. If you are going to write, tell me, and ill get 20 more to write in support, if it is reasonable of course. Get your facts straight, always. Stay within the law, stay peaceful, never threaten. It is not the fault of the people who work for the Government or the Corporations. It is the regulations and the people that run these organizations who are causing the world to collapse. Fight to repeal these regulations and legislations that allow corporate power. This is very important to understand. You can bring CitiGroup to its knees by boycotting them, but there are hundreds more who will replace them if unless you can reform the process by which these companies gain their power. So sometime, I'll research the laws and deregulations that allow the Corporations to bypass laws. Until then, this is what I have to offer.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I love your thread - and I agree totally - I hope everyone on ATS takes the time to read this one!!!

i want my children to know the country that I grew up in - I want majority of the regulations, amendments and laws passed in the last 100 years all repealed and this applies to all levels of government - fed, state and local- I believe that our social problems are a symptom of our current system - people are suffocating under the pressure of our laws,regs, etc.

Count me in on anything I can assist with - I am an Attorney in the Dallas Fort Worth area-

we need to start groups - along the lines of the Tea Party- they amaze me with their rallies and group meetings

To work towards independence from the corporate cronies - you will have to shrink into small co ops or communes and support your local independent businesses - the mom and pop shops (of course you will have to research the product lines to check who manufactures their products- if you do not recognize the trademark you then you are probably safe) --- if Wal-Mart has wiped all of your local stores out - start a five an dime or a grocery store that only sells regional products -

buy from local farmers or start a community farm - if you live in the cities- food production and livestock will be a challenge but you can work with people in rural areas -
you will literally have to turn the clock back for your for your food, clothing and necessities - learn to make things

get back to the trade and barter system - I do this with my clients now that the economic situation is so poor - basically start living like it was 1776 : ) -

gas is the only thing I can not figure out how to get around --- hmmm

that will take care of the getting back to basics- but it does not take care of the problems we have in Washington or TPTB that control them - the elites - and at some point the adjustment of power and change will require less subtle action and additional pressure will be required to take back the country from the power hungry politicians -

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

That is why empires always fall, because it reaches a point where no one wants change, because nothing gets easier.

If they want change, change is hard to get, the easy way of change, but obviously the BS way is to vote Obama in, you already did, nothing changed, because that is not change, that is lazy way out.

The hard change, for survival of US will not come, that is my belief.

Although I want to see the hard change, I don't see hope, people are waking up slower than I thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You have made a vey good point in stating that we need to find out who the enemy is.
Something just as important is knowing what their weaknesses are no? I could tell you
here and now what that is however that may not be prudent at this time. You probably
would not even believe me. It is so simple, it's hard to grasp.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

That is why empires always fall, because it reaches a point where no one wants change, because nothing gets easier.

If they want change, change is hard to get, the easy way of change, but obviously the BS way is to vote Obama in, you already did, nothing changed, because that is not change, that is lazy way out.

The hard change, for survival of US will not come, that is my belief.

Although I want to see the hard change, I don't see hope, people are waking up slower than I thought.

Yeah...no. I was 17 when Obama got elected and I moved to India two months afterwards. I don't recall mentioning voting as a way to change the government...

As for the enemy, it is only, as oozyism stated, the laziness of the American people. We all think someone else will do the job for us, but that will prove fatal to those who stick to that belief. That is why I'm trying to start something here at ATS and why I am equipping myself with facts now, so that when I get back to the States, I'll have the support of information and reason to help me start an awareness program in my own neighborhood. It seems oozy that you fall into the same category of people that your conclusions create. Please comment further on this thread only if you are going to add something helpful, offer your help, or need help.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Don't be misled. The United States could completely shut down its borders and all trade tomorrow and continue to effectively operate from within. People would have others misled to believe that we are dependent on other nations when in fact we are far from that. Those in power and the corporations will have you believe that we need them when we essentially do not need any of their bs. If good Christian people took control of this nation tomorrow then we could revitalize industry and emerge far better off than we ever were before. The problem is that people are all led astray now and forced into a state of false dependency.

<<   2 >>

join