It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution Battle Plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Starred and flagged, you are a person after my own heart, I agree with everything you said. I don't think the American Revolution ever ended, did it? First Americans fought the blood British two times, and ended with the
Treaty of Paris. (1783) Then a few years went by and the War of 1812 began, again with the British. Then a few years went by and the Federal Government got bigger and stronger, and began to impose itself on the Southern States, beginning with the event, Confederates fire on Fort Sumter beginning the Civil War Four blood years later the war was over, the South was defeated, and the Federal Government took over.

I would like to ask everyone in the forum what they think our Founding Fathers, men like Thomas Jefferson, would do in light of today’s government rule. With all the things going on before our very own eyes, in very plain sight, it’s quite obvious that the New World Order and/or police state will happen very soon. Are we run by tyrants? I’m pretty sure everybody would have to say yes. If the majority of US citizens feel that those who run the government are tyrants and enemies and un-surpers of the Constitution, are we not obligated to do something? If nothing is done now, I for one fear for what will happen within this next year.

They are destroying the Constitution ("just a goddanm piece of paper") and taking away our Liberties, and next will be our weapons. G. Bush senior said himself that the NWO will happen. Look who is in office for two terms! Why it’s Bush's son! Like father, like son. Now we have a president who refuses to say where he was born. There is way too much corruption to name here, you all know the story.

Would our Founding Fathers revolt? Rebel? You bet they would, they did it before, for a lot less than this! They took on the mighty British Empire!
What will YOU as an American citizen do? I am not saying this to be an anarchist, or because I don’t love my country, or to start a revolution. (wink) I am writing this because it is TOO obvious what is happening to our once great Union of States, America. I know people are saying George W. Bush should get a pass, but if you think that, look at this:

Bush's Martial Law Plan Is So Shocking, Even Congress Can't See it

"In the beginning of a change,
the patriot is a scarce and brave man, hated and scorned.
When his cause succeeds however,
the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain

"History is the lie commonly agreed upon".- Voltaire

"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."
- Henry David Thoreau

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
- Samuel Adams

'By the time the masses see the bars the door will have already slammed shut.'
David Icke

edit on 11/11/10 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
*Slow Clap*

I have to say, the idea of a revolution has come quite 360 on ATS since I was romping upon the subject a year ago. After all, a lot has changed since then.

I salute the effort, but sadly, until people want to make some kind of sacrifice and actually work for the freedom we are entitled to, you are going to be working alone.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Great thread! Every revolution needs weapons our worst enemy is ignorance by the masses, here is a very powerful weapon that will help us fight it:

Watch this video and if you want to see more and agree it is a most powerful weapon in fighting this war please go here, I have created a thread with the whole video series, bump the thread so more people can take advantage of this weapon!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by helix1776dragon

yeah i agree, and that's the purpose of getting people aware of this truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by helix1776dragon

If good Christian people took control of this nation tomorrow then we could revitalize industry and emerge far better off than we ever were before.

Uh huh. Sure. Let's replace the plutocracy with a theocracy. No friggin' thanks. I am pretty sure there would be even less freedom under a theocracy of "good Christians" than under bankers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join