It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCoolWhip

More fuel to the fire!

Great.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
This is no missile. It's a rocket carrying something into orbit.

As Phage said, missiles are up and gone in the blink of an eye but a large rocket carrying something into orbit would be visible for much longer. This footage reminds me of a space shuttle launch. Those aren't contrails, they're smoke trails from a rocket engine.

So just what the hell are they firing up?

That was all the title deed of foreclosed US properties being sent via air mail to China to pay of US Debt

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This subject has made me decide to finally subscribe to ATS and contribute a chime.
I have been scrolling through the breaking news that seems to funnel through here before anywhere else and I have become quite fond of all of the economic news with banking system in EU, as well as the 600 B. created for government bonds; the nuclear silo going off line, the president's convenient trip to Asia in the midst of all of the climatic turmoil in Indonesia.

All of the information has been mounting in my mind and I have drawn several conclusions to myself. One answer that I seek more desperately than all in this case is the response of our Government.

The first news channels to cover the topic has shared with the public that our government claims to know NOTHING of this missile. - I say missile because if it truly were a contrail from a large jet the navy/air force would have discovered that while they were "scrambling" for an explanation - and, they would have no reason to hide that it was simply a jet. Now, the answer that I seek is why our country, with all the fascinating technology we have, can't track this missile.

Does anyone know of a corps. that has the technology to locate the missle? Surely, if members of ATS could come up with a means of tracking this thing, our government can too. Which leaves me with the conclusion that some of our powers must know EXACTLY what this object was/it's origin/it's purpose.

I thought it was quite funny to hear that northcom couldn't determine what it was, or who fired it, but they could confirm that there is no level of threat associated with this object and that it was not launched by a foreign nature.

This is one event that I will not forget; I will not let this story simply expire, I am far too interested in the significance of the media's involvement as well as the replies from government officials.

Many thanks to the educated and informed members of this website that bring great information to the table.
Also, many thanks to those at ATS for providing such a hub for speculation.

A.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
After watching booms posted video, I have to raise the question again, If this is an airplane...Why is there a Green Flash at the 46 sec mark of this video? I can't imagine it being "Navagation lights" because it would be flashing more than just once.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well we got our answer!!!

If Phage says its......whatever..............it defo is.

Who is Phage for gods sakes, already he has bet way too much on a thing that will work in his favour. (bomb) I,m totally thinking that she is not what we think. ???

The ritzman era has gone, ATS whats happening.

Anyone agree, this would have been discussed asapp a couple of years back.

wht is ats getting at me
edit on 9-11-2010 by albertfothergill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Is it possible that this rocket launch is deliberately done by the US (and aimed at nowhere in particular) for the mere objective of creating suspense as the president goes overseas? surely if there was some plan against the president, then whoever was carrying it out would have to pause for a moment to figure out the meaning of this launch, probably establish communications amongst conspirators to discuss the implications of the launch with their plans (which could be traced)

This is mere speculation on my part, but it seems like a diversion for some purpose or other more than anything else, and it is serving that purpose very well.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I was a DOD Contractor that Worked With LFA and Surtass operations on the R/V Cory Chouest 2004-2006. Subs can get in past the warning nets and it actualy happens a lot more than you would think.

The uninvited guest: Chinese sub pops up in middle of U.S. Navy exercise, leaving military chiefs red-faced

Japan uses submarine incident to whip up anti-Chinese nationalism

I was in Okinawa on the Cory Chouest when that Happen. We were the ones who found it.

I personally think it was a Chinese sub that launched the Missile off the CA coast. I can tell that the US would never admit it if indeed it was. It would cause Panic.

I was in Guam for this as well. Navy Faults Navigational Procedures In Crash Of Sub

That's the "Offical" story .... What realy happen is classified but lets just say it was on the run. You can use your immagination from what and who.
edit on 9-11-2010 by SWCCFAN because: Add text

edit on 9-11-2010 by SWCCFAN because: typo

link   
www.youtube.com...

im trying to post the video but heres the link instead

SECOND MISSLE FIRED TODAY
edit on 9-11-2010 by MrCoolWhip because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear

Originally posted by Silver Star
This is no missile. It's a rocket carrying something into orbit.

As Phage said, missiles are up and gone in the blink of an eye but a large rocket carrying something into orbit would be visible for much longer. This footage reminds me of a space shuttle launch. Those aren't contrails, they're smoke trails from a rocket engine.

So just what the hell are they firing up?

That was all the title deed of foreclosed US properties being sent via air mail to China to pay of US Debt

I don't want to alarm anyone at least i hope not, but i think they might be carrying untested nuclear war heads, for whatever reason they lunched it it was a very bad move.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse
Heres the first siting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Right here on ATS.

Put to rest the illogical "if it was true i wouldve seen it on the news..." argument. You hear it in blogs first nowdays.

I'm certainly not defending the MSM and they clearly have an agenda, and I most certainly believe they take orders from TPTB, but we're jumping to WILD conclusions over about a 3 second clip of "something" in the sky west of LA.

Lets look at the facts:

1) This occurred at the time of day when contrails/chemtrails can produce wild optical illusions.

2) There is a known flight of a commercial aircraft that would have been west of LA at the time of the sighting.

3) There isn't a large number of eye witness coming forward. I still assert that at least several people simply looking at the sunset would have had a good view of a "launch" and would be coming forward on the internet, and the true believers would be hounding that fact.

4) There has been a rash of "prophets" saying something will occur between the 5th and 14th of November, and everyone is just waiting for "something" to happen, without using critical judgment.

And I don't claim to be an "expert". That's the oldest ad hominem in the book. I want to know what it was just like everyone else!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So what direction was the object heading toward mainland or away? Anyone know?

link   
reply to post by MrCoolWhip

That post did not work. Please fix am interested.

And repost you video, or is that what you were trying to do. People check the previous page at this guy's posted video find.

Oops, you fixed already.
edit on 9-11-2010 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ronaldREAGAN

Have you looked at San Nicolas Island? Major capabilities for missile launches:

en.wikipedia.org...:San_Nicholas_Island_California_military_facilities.png

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.astronautix.com...

www.navair.navy.mil...

OPINION: Secret, classified US missile launch to defend the US.

Times are strange; money, politics and weapons are stranger!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
well.. someone KNOWS exactly what this is .. why? Because all TPTB has to do is shoot a back azimuth and bingo.. done deal!!!! they'll know exactly who launched and why.. !!!!

not that hard to figure out.. grrrrrr.. gov, cia & fbi ALL know who it is ..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Phage,

I am in agreement with your norway spiral analysis and I can see how you draw your conclusion about this one but I think your wrong.

I was watching fox news tonight and they said the object moved away from the mainland to the NW. That means from the POV of the camera on the helicopter it was moving away. The "contrail" clearly goes to the horizon and yet the object is moving away. That means the contrail has to be coming from the ocean and is not at a level altitude. If it were a jet contrail and moving away the contrail would not meet the horizon from that POV. If Fox News was wrong about its direction that would change things. If it were coming toward the general direction of the helicopter camera then you would expect the contrail to meet the horizon from whence it came. In other words a jet. I hope this is clear enough to understand. Also if it were moving away it would explain the appearance of it traveling slowly. Objects would look slower if the line of sight is similar to the flight path as opposed to line of sight being perpendicular to flight path.

Bottom line: It depends on which way it was moving - Westward? Missle from the ocean. Eastward? Jet
edit on 9-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Great perspective..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SANDPIPER
reply to post by ronaldREAGAN

Have you looked at San Nicolas Island? Major capabilities for missile launches:

en.wikipedia.org...:San_Nicholas_Island_California_military_facilities.png

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.astronautix.com...

www.navair.navy.mil...

OPINION: Secret, classified US missile launch to defend the US.

Times are strange; money, politics and weapons are stranger!

Personaly due to the secrative nature of the base, and what is done there these seems most logical.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

wOULD YOU KINDLY PRIVATE MAIL ME when you find the Norway "spiral" origin formula? Thanks. I have seen this issue shut down by moderators on other forums. That is not scientific until people do the calculations I don't accept speculation and supposition when attempting to solve mysteries. Beware the mainstream Wired sites that come down on one side of an issue without working through the evidence supporting each theory. I want to know facts first. We need to know the precise measurements from the helicopter. What was their altitude, direction of travel and what compass point was their camera pointing. Without that information we are just relying on the "experts" to kindly inform the sheeple that their is nothing to worry about.

link   

Originally posted by Moose318
I stated earlier about the green flash of light at the nose of this "plane". Did any one else notice it in the footage? If it was a plane, then explain why there would be a green gas like light?

See video loop at top of page 67. First red, then blast of white/green.

link   

Originally posted by MrCoolWhip
www.youtube.com...

im trying to post the video but heres the link instead

SECOND MISSLE FIRED TODAY
edit on 9-11-2010 by MrCoolWhip because: (no reason given)

Here you go, nice find.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It was Tony Stark in his Iron man Suit!!!!

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join