It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,

In regard to the plane you think you have identified it as which direction was it moving at the time this object was observed?

BTW thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

It is eastbound...toward the camera...roughly.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I gotta agree. I live here in Phoenix, and the atmospheric conditions here when looking west at sunset, cause the contrails to often look like rising missiles. The weather is getting colder and that may have something to do with it...

link   

Originally posted by ronaldREAGAN

Can someone run the numbers from the thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Precise filming coordinates are needed from at least three locations to triangulate.

link   

Originally posted by Phage

It is eastbound...toward the camera...roughly.

Well that would fit what is seen then wouldn't it?

link   

I haven't heard any statements from the White House about it.

There's many if you watch the news links.
None will confirm what it was and that was not long ago..

link   

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I never claimed it was a jet taking off and neither did "the media".

edit on 11/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

i am sticking with the missile theory.
Phage the media only claims an airplane theory because they have no information and they have to lie with something.
remember Phage the military works close with the newsnetwork.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Would sure seem that way. Really, I suspect many will feel much better to have a solid, knowable conclusion. But I am less than comfortable with the clmsiness of the official response. Damned if they weren't awfully jumpy. So why are they jumpy, maybe that's the real thing to mine and it has nothing to do with contrails, missiles or rockets but rather some troubling geopolitical realities.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
does anyone have more info on google earth, would it show a trail like that? it shows clouds and assumed it would pick this up but im 6 oclock on the day panning and cant see a thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas

Originally posted by ericsnow
THIS VIDEO SHOWS THE MISSILE CAME FROM LAND! (FAKE?)

I'd say unrelated, given that there's no time stamp, it says todays date and the fact that there's contrails on satellite images all the time.

Interesting to me is that the NOTAM closing airspace is for W537, which is where this line is in the video. The media keeps saying it was way down off San Nicolas island, far to the Southeast from there. W537 follows virtually the same track as the white line (contrail?) in the video towards Santa Barbara.

They're miles apart and also at different times.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
72 pages and over 230 flags for a jet takeoff under the right atmospheric conditions!

And you're the same folks who get mad at a tongue-n-cheek thread about the Simpson's and November 6th?

Talk about denying ignorance.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

First off only phage and the media claims it was a jet off taking, we have no evidence.

No, they're saying it's a US Airways commercial jet well west of LA cruising at 38,000 feet under perfect atmospheric conditions and at the right time of day to create the ultimate optical illusion.

Heck, I buy into many conspiracies and it's obvious to me this is a jet. The little 3 second zoomed in clip shows nothing, and it certainly doesn't show a missile accelerating vertically.

Heck, the reason TPTB aren't coming forward proving this is flight 808 is because by not doing so, this mass hysteria continues!

Lets just get utterly nutjobbery: they could then use this mass hysteria to their advantage and really sneak one by us, such as sending Prince back to his home planet.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes...to neither confirm nor deny = blowing smoke.

link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Question: Why do those that always debunk any UFO sighting keep insisting that this is an airplane and not a rocket? Is it just to be difficult, or is there some other reason? Maybe it wasn't a rocket either, and maybe it WAS closer?

I don't usually debunk
but I am with Phage on this one... its an airplane. I see a lot of rocket launches. I have a big collection of photos and videos. In fact you can see many on youtube. This looks like a jet not a rocket...

But I do wonder why the PR departments are messing with us

link   
reply to post by Analyzing

I like your thinking process. Cheers. I have just today subscribed to ATS as well due to this incident.

My favorite part of this is...

a) The USAF and USN branches of our Military claim they have no idea what this is. No clue.
b) In the same breath, they tell us there is absolutely no danger to the USA....nevermind point A..refer to point B please (you stupid cattle minded fools).

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

It most likly was a failed missle launch from some radical group trying to bring that airplane down but failed.thank god.

link   
I was going to start this as a new thread but just became a member. If anyone can start a new thread with this info so more people can help look into this, I'd appreciate it. OK, this is hot off the underground. Please look into this. I have just received word that a possible nuclear weapon has gone off in a silo in India. It has set off seismic meters worldwide. It may also be tied to yesterday's mystery missile launch as well as the supposed 2nd launch today. In any case, please check this out. From a source at Luke AFB, it was unintentional but is the reason why Obama is in India and warships are present. He said it posed no threat stateside as of yet and that Obama was there for containment. If this is REAL they aren't talking about it.

link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

so after getting destroyed in an election, the worst poll he has ever had and a controversial 200 million dollar day trip to india (where he gave the first speech using a teleprompter in their countries governments history) he decides to let the american people go without any explanation to a possible rocket off his countries coast??
this makes sense to you?
People have always questioned Obamas stance on protecting the Americans, you think if it was a plane hed let this continue for so long?

link   
The only sensible conclusion is a submarine launched ICBM. Reasons.

1. To show the launch not from CONUS, but clearly puts in mind to all Nations that are pissed at the FEDS devaluation of the dollar that we have other means of remaining on top.
2. where are the remaining Boomers located at the moment. Maybe in your backyard with enough firepower to level your country.
3. Has the American leadership gone that crazy?....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well folks if Phage is right about the plane in that area at that time moving eastbound then I am definitely leaning towards it being a jet. That would explain why no one knew about anything being launched, because nothing was.

Now don't get me wrong I can easily see how this appears to be a missile launch but for that to be believable it would need to be roughly westward bound and moving away from the camera.

It is hard to believe that a jet contrail could make this much noise in the media - Fox, Drudge - simply amazing!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow, we picked up alot of new members cuz of this thread. It's funny how the big ones draw in the new membership. I remember WAAAAAAY back when I joined, it was because of the Aussie Bloke thread in which a huge meteor was going to wipe us all out, of course that didn't pan out but I've been here ever since. Welcome new members!

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join