It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga DID NOT predict WW3 in November 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hi, im sure alot of you have heard of baba vanga and her predictions.

Well, i was researching her, when i came upon a website that clears it all up:

vanga.yolasite.com...

Vanga never predicted all these crazy things, she's just a health healer that is well respected by those close to her.

Which brings me to my point,

Does someone want us to THINK something is going to happen in november and why? i mean from alex jones to webbot to timewave zero and FAKE prophesies by baba vanga.... if baba vanga's prophesies are BS, then most likely so are all the others.. i guess we will wait and see, but baba vangas prophecy can be considered

DEBUNKED

edit to add: remember that thread about nuclear explosion based on simpsons episode? wasnt it fishy it had such a large amount of flags and "lurkers, first time posters" i was even caught up in it myself for a second with all the hype.. so who wants us to think something is gonna happen and why they want us to think that?
edit on 8-11-2010 by catchmeifyoucan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
she even has facebook... lol

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by catchmeifyoucan
if baba vanga's prophesies are BS, then most likely so are all the others..

Is there a logic here, that escaped me?

If a prophecy/prediction didn't turn out (yet to be seen), then all other predictions/prophecies must be false as well?

i guess we will wait and see, but baba vangas prophecy can be considered

DEBUNKED

I have no particular interest in Baba Vanga, nor have I made myself an opinion on the supposed predictions, but... do you mean to say that because an anonymous person posted a refutal on the internet, that makes it true?

Who manages this web site? Someone that knew her? Is there any connection at all to Baba Vanga?

Maybe there's some source checking to do before you take it all in.

If I'm not totally mistaken, some of Baba Vanga's prediction have been recorded on tape, and there's more documentation of her prophecies than what circulate on the internet, so I guess in that case all of that is false.

I want to know who falsified it, how, and how do you prove it?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

if baba vanga's prophesies are BS, then most likely so are all the others..
I have no particular interest in Baba Vanga...

How's 'bout Baba O'Riley?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

EPIC POST!!

As if a second line was ever needed?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

ok ok, ill post here december first i cannot respond to you at the moment.

except for this;

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).

2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).

2018 – New China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters.

2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.

2025 – Europe still little settled.

2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.

2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.

2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.

2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.

2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).

2076 – Classless Society (communism).

2084 – The restoration of nature.

2088 – A new disease – aging for a few seconds!

2097 – The rapid aging defeated.

2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth.

2111 – People become living robots.

2123 – The war between small nations. Big nations do not intervene.

2125 – Hungary will receive signals from space.

2130 – Colony under water (with the help of sympathetic councils).

2164 – Animals turn half-human.

2167 – A new religion.

2170 – Major drought.

2183 – A colony on Mars becomes a nuclear power, and demands independence from the Earth (like when – the United States from England).

2187 – Will stop 2 large eruption of volcanoes.

2195 – Sea Colony fully developed, abundant energy and food.

2196 – Complete mixing of Asians and Europeans.

2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops.

2221 – In the search for extraterrestrial life, humanity comes into contact with what – something terrible.

2256 – Spacecraft forgotten to Earth terrible new disease.

2262 – Planets gradually changing planetary orbit. Mars is threatened by comets.

2271 – Restart physical constants are changed. (Laws of physics changed?)

2273 – Mixing yellow, white and black races. New race.

2279 – Power from nothing (probably from a vacuum or a black hole).

2288 – Travel back in time (Time Travel invented?). New contacts with aliens.

2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again.

2296 – Powerful eruption on the Sun. Changing the force of gravity. Beginning to fall old space stations and satellites.

2299 – In France, guerrilla movement against Islam.

2302 – New important laws and secrets of the universe revealed.

2304 – Secrets of the Moon revealed.

2341 – Something terrible is approaching Earth from space.

2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.

2371 – The great famine.

2378 – A new fast-growing race.

2480 – 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.

3005 -The war on Mars. Violated the trajectory of the planet.

3010 – Comet hits Moon. Around the Earth – ring/zone of the stones and dust.

3797 – By this time on Earth killed all life, but mankind will be able to lay the foundations for a new life in another stellar system.

3803 – A new planet is populated by little. Fewer contacts between people. Climate new planet affects the organisms of people – they mutate.

3805 – The war between humans for resources. More than half of people dying out.

3815 – The war is over.

3854 – The development of civilization virtually stops. People live flocks as beasts.

3871 – New prophet tells people about moral values, religion.

3874 – New prophet receives support from all segments of the population. Organized a new church.

3878 – along with the Church to re-train new people forgotten sciences.

4302 – New cities are growing in the world. New Church encourages the development of new technology and science.

4302 – The development of science. Scientists discovered in the overall impact of all diseases in organism behavior.

4304 – Found a way to win any disease.

4308 – Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.

4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.

4599 – People achieve immortality.

4674 – The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about 340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.

5076 – A boundary universe. With it, no one knows.

5078 – The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it.

5079 – End of the World.

from lighthead.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Thank you, now I don't have to rewrite what you wrote. People will try anything to cash in on others 'name' now through the internet. I heard a girl even changed her name to Paris Hilton some time ago so she could sell Paris Hilton's used clothing for lots of cash. Sign of the times or is it? (P.T. Barnum quote here - you know the one)

But then again I don't believe in prophesies either, but I do like to read them for what they are all saying as a whole. Call it research in social engineering, when hundreds are saying the same sort of things I kind of makes me believe this is what they want to happen and not that it's going to happen.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hello guys, I am new to this site, I just saw your post and I felt I ought to share some information.

I am a native bulgarian and I know the truth about Vanga, and it is she was a real phenomenon.

The number one thing that I have to let you know guys, is that the famous time table that runs in the internet is a total bull. It has been fabricated by some fake russian so called journalists, then posted on the internet and since then it just confuses people. Let me be clear about this: there is no prophecy about a third world war starting in 2010.

I cannot really say that this prophecy was real to, but what I can tell you is 100% sure is, when she was alive, they asked her what the future holds, and she said, 'The 8th will come and seal the final peace'. When they asked her when this time will come, she said 'It is still too early, Siriya still has not fallen'. So now you know - when Sirya falls, for good or bad, there will be something big going on...but it be something positive.

Baba Vanga has always been giving correct predictions...truth is she never was eager to speak about politics and the future of the world, she was always more into helping people about diseases...and there are thousands upon thoussands people here in Bulgaria that can swear in their kids she cured them.

There are however some predictions about future world events she has made, and believe me, guys, she has been 100% right on all of them. Now please bare in mind she was a blind, illiterate woman in a bulgarian village and since a kid she has been blind. She said something like ' the iron birds will hit the two tall brothers'' and of course that's 9/11.

She then said that Kursk will sink under water and they will weep about it..now let me tell you that Kursk is a Russian city in Siberia that is hundreds of miles away from the shore, and people then used to say that's some kind of mumbo-jumbo...but when the atomic submarine kursk with all the crew sunk, they all said 'Vanga was right again'.

So, guys, do not be afraid of the future, because she said that there will be a final peace and good times ahead. She said that in Bulgaria the life will be good and I trust her 100%. Remember - the key is Siria - when it goes down, the big change is coming to earth. Peace!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You have not posted this same response enough times for me. Could you please post it 5 more times.

Don't know if it is true or not though. It was so difficult to track down fact or fiction with a reasonable doubt I have come to ignore it. I also suspect people who have registered recently. Not enough time to see if their heart is in the site or not.

join