It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Invades Central Gaza

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Thank you for letting me converse with you and peace be with you.

No problem. A pleasure. Peace be with you also!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You missed my point. It's not about who was there first. It's who has legally got it! No "What if's" or History or who was there first. They mean nothing! Yes a "A political body" as you put it made the decision but it is legal. You lose this argument as the Jews might not be morally entitled to the land but legally they are!. This body made a legally binding decision! There is nothing you or me can say or do can change this!

Your right the Israelis do have a legal right to the land they were given. So why are they having so much trouble with the Palestinians when both governments agreed to the Israeli state? The answer is simple when a neighboring country starts to steal your land war is going to break out. You call the Hamas terrorist but not the Zionist? You do know they were just as much a terrorist group as all the others right?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Im not really seeing anything in the news about this "invasion". Sup'?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Sahabi

I respect your right to an opinion but mine is it is not the Palestinian land I do not care what happens to them, lets rid the world of these terrorists not the innocents. But if the extremists choose to hide there well ..... Hope you respect my right to an opinion as I respect yours.

you're an ignorant, if new zealand took over australia, renamed australia greater new zealand would you consider yourself a terrorist or an australian fighting to get rid of a foreign military occupation.

don't call a palestinian a terrorist because he is fighting overwhelming odds against a vastly technologically advanced military armed with the latest weapons using what ever crude weapon he can scrounge up.

one palestinian kid going to buy milk in these conditions has more balls on him that you'll ever have.
edit on 4-11-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

you're an ignorant, if new zealand took over australia, renamed australia greater new zealand would you consider yourself a terrorist or an australian fighting to get rid of a foreign military occupation.

Your argument & comparison is irrelevant!

don't call a palestinian a terrorist because he is fighting overwhelming odds against a vastly technologically advanced military armed with the latest weapons using what ever crude weapon he can scrounge up.

Fact they are terrorists & do you dare tell me what to do or say!

one palestinian kid going to buy milk in these conditions has more balls on him that you'll ever have.

more balls than me? I call your bluff on that one!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Sahabi

Truth is, if you steal the land of civilians and make daily life like an open-air prison.... the civilians will fight. Common sense?

I respect your right to an opinion but mine is it is not the Palestinian land I do not care what happens to them, lets rid the world of these terrorists not the innocents. But if the extremists choose to hide there well ..... Hope you respect my right to an opinion as I respect yours.

Your opinion involves killing. And who are you to know or judge who is a terrorist or isn't?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anam Gra

If this was the only region where this type of stuff (war and the unjust suffering of innocents) was going on, then yes. But it's not. Stories involving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict receive immense coverage here on ATS. For those of us that are neutral in this conflict (which some seem to think automatically makes you Pro-Israel) it is annoying to see one side continually painted as the Evil Villains and the other as the Innocent Victims. If you are going to expose every negative behaviour of one side, is it not fair to place what is going on into context? This is hardly ever done in regard to this topic.

In addition, when one side commits Acts of Terror they are held accountable and universally condemned, but when the other side does it they are given sympathy and praised for resisting their Oppressors. This is one of the best ways to recognise when propaganda has been successfully utilised - acts which would be considered Terrorising by one side are deemed reasonable when done by the other side.

Is the conflict really this Black and White?
edit on 4/11/2010 by Dark Ghost because: fixed typos

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Screw the peace process!!!!! Hail ISRAEL!! (from a proud x-82nd AIRBORNE DIVISION PARATROOPER)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
When will the oppression of the palestinian people end. They had their country taken away from them, had to deal with death squads duering the takeover, and are not permitted to have a standing army/Navy or airforce to stand up for what little rights they have. so they fight their oppressors the only way they can, and are made out to be the bad guys because of it.
For every attack made on the evil Israeli Zionists the retaliation is tenfold. Overkill! If a stranger attacks you and starts punching you and you pull out a gun and shoot him twice you most likely will be charged with manslaughter for useing excessive force. South Africa was nothing compaired to this BS.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
it's all the british's fault anyways. and if israel didn't have their lap dog, the u.s., vetoing every attempt to end this conflict, this would have been resolved a long time ago.

but the u.s. can't afford to anger seinfeld, tom hanks or steven spielberg.

seinfeld, spielberg and larry king having political ads denouncing a candidate as anti-israeli will end that politicians career for all eternity.

just a mere thought of angering those guys is enough for the u.s. to continue the israeli injustice in palestine.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

If they got in, killed ONLY combatants, and left infrastructure

If these cowards did not hide in with civilians then would not be this problem. Iranian funded Palestinian militants are too scared to take on US funded Israeli troops 1 to 1 with hiding in civilians! Truth!

If they were really motivated by fear as you claim, then these terrorists would not be terrorists at all. Israel has shown no hesitancy in blow up and shoot through civilians to get to their so-called terrorists. So, logically, if were hiding among civilians out of fear, their precautions would be completely meaningless from a practical standpoint. So, your argument doesn't make sense and sound more like propaganda. Moreover, smart bombing a crowded residential apartment building in which a terrorists lives with his family, killing the "terrorist," his whole family (wife and children) and all the other families in the building, is hardly a strategy of using the building residents as human shields. If it were, everyone who lived with their families would be using them as human shields. Finally, who is the criminal - the one who uses a human shield or the one who knowingly and purposely shoots through a human shield?

In addition, I would ask you how many innocent people Israel has to kill before they themselves meet your definition of terrorists, willing to kill innocents to satisfy the goals of their own agenda? In your opinion, if there nothing that Israel could do that would lead to its classification as a terrorist state, then you'll have to admit your own bias.
edit on 4-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Isnt this just more evidence that the people of palestine and gaza are just being held as slaves , and treated as such behind the giant blockades

and it doesnt help when you have rabbi's coming out with statements like these

"Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel," said Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in a sermon in Israel on October 16. Rabbi Yosef is the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel and the founder and spiritual leader of the Shas Party, one of the three major components of the current Israeli government. "Why are gentiles needed?" he continued. "They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi [master] and eat," he said to some laughter.

well statements like this are pretty blunt , there is no hidden meaning .

as bill blum stated on his anti empire report

We can all imagine the news coverage if someone like Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said something like "Jews have no place in the world but to serve Islam".

Yes what would the world do , if the crazy iranian president came out with such a statement.

I think that Israel is a lost cause at the moment , since not even the UN will intervene to stop the death of israelis and palestinians alike !
It doesnt help when even the children of those fighting are being indoctrinated to the cause.

Educating the children is the only way to save this place.
yet the genocide of more humans continues and the aggression from both sides continues.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Isnt this just more evidence that the people of palestine and gaza are just being held as slaves , and treated as such behind the giant blockades

and it doesnt help when you have rabbi's coming out with statements like these

"Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel," said Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in a sermon in Israel on October 16. Rabbi Yosef is the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel and the founder and spiritual leader of the Shas Party, one of the three major components of the current Israeli government. "Why are gentiles needed?" he continued. "They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi [master] and eat," he said to some laughter.

well statements like this are pretty blunt , there is no hidden meaning .

as bill blum stated on his anti empire report

We can all imagine the news coverage if someone like Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said something like "Jews have no place in the world but to serve Islam".

Yes what would the world do , if the crazy iranian president came out with such a statement.

I think that Israel is a lost cause at the moment , since not even the UN will intervene to stop the death of israelis and palestinians alike !
It doesnt help when even the children of those fighting are being indoctrinated to the cause.

Educating the children is the only way to save this place.
yet the genocide of more humans continues and the aggression from both sides continues.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

If they got in, killed ONLY combatants, and left infrastructure

If these cowards did not hide in with civilians then would not be this problem. Iranian funded Palestinian militants are too scared to take on US funded Israeli troops 1 to 1 with hiding in civilians! Truth!

Those so called cowards ARE CIVILIANS.
They are FREEDOM fighters.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

The Middle East Media Center - About us
The Middle East Media Center -
Source

The International Middle East Media Center (or IMEMC) is an independent news organisation run by Palestinians living in the Palestinian territories, working together with international journalists, who report on events in both Israel and the Palestinian territories. The IMEMC publishes in English in order that an international audience has access to reports on events in the region as reported directly by local journalists.

The story might be a little bit one sided, so please keep that in mind. This is not an invasion. Its a few tanks and some apcs creating an incursion and withdrawing. So yeah, not one sided or anything in their "unbiased" reporting.

The other side of the coin:
Is raeli comments on incident

edit on 5-11-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Not seeing anything about this "invasion" in the news. Wassup?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Lol sorry but to call palestinians coward is probably the last word that should be used. I am agants any type of violence, but come on, whos the real coward, seriuously, whos got the the big guns, and whos got rocks lol.
I know that some palestinian groups have rockets and such, lol it dosent even match up.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So if its there land, why has somebody else been living there for a thousand year, and had no issues what so evr.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

They dont have a standing army lol, they can barely rebuild houses and roads, plz seriously stop drinking that water over there, dont seem to do you any good.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Ok , ill make sure the send the army take over your town, cause god said it was theres, anmd treat the town people like cattle for a few years, maybe youll have a change of min then

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join