It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Invades Central Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Who the # are you to judge who is right and who is wrong? Whose ancestral land some particular land is? What does ancestral mean?? And does the fact that for 100 years your ancestors lived where you stand give you the right to kill anyone who opposes you regarding your ownership? Do you believe we, foolish apes, have the right to own and divide land, in the first place and kill each other for the sport of it and the greed for greens and property? Have you gone through a war at your homeplace? One that threatens you and your family, and the way you are living? Have you or a child of yours lost a limb in a war?

And you tend to be the person to Know... No, you are not the one to Know. Neither am I, nor anyone else in this forum (I think). All I can say is that you're following a sheeple logic, that's totally out of the common sense.

And generally, I'm not someone who judges people for their beliefs, and also don't tend to be a blind optimist thinking it's possible in the current state we are, for everyone to just get along. Exactly my realism and rational thinking give me the opportunity to get a better grasp than others of the pain the world is experiencing. So much pain that we woosies, sitting hidden behing our puters here have no idea what real pain is. Go out, find someone who has suffered from war, talk to him, ask him what it feels like, don't be afraid of looking him in his eyes, and then come back here and let us know if you still think violence is the correct way of dealing with our problems? (last time I checked violence only sprouts more violence, no?)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
Hope you respect my right to an opinion as I respect yours.

Sure do bro but you respect my right to tell you you're wrong, as you are, don't you.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Palestinians and Israelis will never live in peace.. We can sit here on ATS and suggest solutions until we are blue in the face... There is no viable solution to the problem. Eventually a group of nations is going to back the palestinians and try and destroy Israel.. I dont see any other outcome.

Palestinians won't budge on their demands. Like wise Israel will not budge. It is basicly a checkmate.. until someone grabs the board and just throws it in the air, turning a chess game into a fist fight.

I would like to think there is a chance for peace... There isn't..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
In the Koran it says convert or kill the infidel... If you are not muslim you are the infidel.... Isreal wants peace and muslims want to rule the world with the sword AND CONVERT OR KILL YOU... Not going to happen... Remember when hitler wanted to kill all the jews and get rid of them and rule the world?? Yep it started WW11 and it had to get taken care of. Didn't work out good for hitler, he was crushed into oblivion and annihalated, and it will not work out good for Iran and the muslims if they keep barking up the zion tree.... Believe it or not but isreal won the land in the war of 1948 get real IT IS THEIR LAND.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
In the Koran it says convert or kill the infidel... If you are not muslim you are the infidel.... Isreal wants peace and muslims want to rule the world with the sword AND CONVERT OR KILL YOU... Not going to happen... Remember when hitler wanted to kill all the jews and get rid of them and rule the world?? Yep it started WW11 and it had to get taken care of. Didn't work out good for hitler, he was crushed into oblivion and annihalated, and it will not work out good for Iran and the muslims if they keep barking up the zion tree.... Believe it or not but isreal won the land in the war of 1948 get real IT IS THEIR LAND.

How do you 'win' land?? Dont you either have to, invade and suppress a country, or hold some form of referenda of the people? Pardon my ignorance

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"If these cowards did not hide in with civilians then would not be this problem. Iranian funded Palestinian militants are too scared to take on US funded Israeli troops 1 to 1 with hiding in civilians! Truth!"

I couldn't agree more. These tactics are common place among the Islamic militants throughout the entire region of the middle east as our Allied Forces have discovered in recent years...
edit on 4-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Ah for God sake...another John Wayne!! Give him a gun and let him sort it himself!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra

How do you 'win' land?? Dont you either have to, invade and suppress a country, or hold some form of referenda of the people? Pardon my ignorance

War is not pretty either way you look at. The land has been Isreals FOREVER since the dawn of time.. They got kicked out in a bloodbath to egypt.. They came back and won what was theirs.. IRON LIKE LION IN ZION!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra

War is not pretty either way you look at. The land has been Isreals FOREVER since the dawn of time.. They got kicked out in a bloodbath to egypt.. They came back and won what was theirs.. IRON LIKE LION IN ZION!!!

Personnally Id like to see the deeds!!! whats this 'iron like lion' business?? Is it a rasta thing???

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Quick lesson in semantics:

1) Some people are bad.
2) Not all people are bad.
3) There are bad people everywhere.
4) There are good people everywhere.
Taking 2) and 4) in account - we reach conclusion A - there are good Israel people, as well as there are good Palestinians and good Americans.
Taking 1) and 3) in account we reach conclusion B - there are bad people in Israel, USA, and everywhere else you decide to look, icnluding Palestinians.
Taking A and B we reach conclusion C - it's not morally correct to say "Lets bomb the hell out of them just because they pretend to own the land that isn't originally theirs." Without even debating over the question if they really own it or not.

Simply because the bad Israel people are doing something quite identical to the things the bad Palestinians do, although in their own manner (smarter and a more efficient one, if you ask me).

just my 2 cents
edit on 4-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: tide

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

Now Now I know a lot more than you!! Because I don't agree with you means "I have no idea". OK now I understand!

What if the US forcefully occupied Australia

Now that is talking "a lot of smack". Would never happen!!! Fantasies eh?

You do realize that the only weapons Palestine has are home made explosives. Israel has tank regiments, soldiers with armor and guns, an air force, a navy, nuclear weapons etc. etc.

So they are supposed to just absorb the garbage you call home made explosives. They are entitled to defend. Your logic seriously flawed!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You clearly only know what you have learnt in church,,, your state of Israel is a fraud, a jail for Israeli's and a prison for Palestinians.. in essence an abomination.

A bubbling cauldron with only one purpose, to keep the region in confusion-instability and filled with hate.

If you have ever been there you would see what a cesspool it really is...and how dam communist it has become.

Spare everyone the you know better crap, you know ZILCH.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You clearly only know what you have learnt in church

Oh LOL this again!. Read the whole thread. I don't go to church! or believe! LOL

Spare everyone the you know better crap, you know ZILCH

If that is what you believe then fine. It's your right to an opinion. But I think it is clearly obvious I am more enlightened than you on this subject!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Stop being a p...y photo! You can't please everyone all of the time! The Jewish State is reverting to kind... Sad really! To be labelled and considered Facist in this day and age! My God! When will you people come to your senses?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The only way to rid the middle east of terrorists is to nuke Tel Aviv..that would do the job nicely!

And before you drag out the "anti-semite" card, keep in mind that the vast majority of semites in Israel are the Palestinians. But I'd plead guilty to being "anti-Askanazi"..LMAO

Now go report to your commander that you are an epic fail and need a LOT of retraining!
edit on 4-11-2010 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

The only way to rid the middle east of terrorists is to nuke Tel Aviv..that would do the job nicely!

And who exactly will do that???

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Guys, I think that it's obvious that "phatpackage" is just trolling for teh lulz.

Just ignore him. The gravity of the subject is obviously way over his or her head and he or she probably doesn't even realise just how ignorant he or she is being.

edit on 4-11-2010 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

The only way to rid the middle east of terrorists is to nuke Tel Aviv

Wow big statement. Maybe the authorities should be alerted to your aspirations!

And before you drag out the "anti-semite" card

Again I am not Jew. I don't play that or ANY card

Now go report to your commander that you are an epic fail and need a LOT of retraining!

OK. Firstly I don't answer to any commander (except maybe the "Big Boss"). You are one advocating to nuke people (you sound a lot like that nut job in Iran), don't read threads properly and assume I play cards. All this because I have an opinion that is not the same as yours. You get angry!. Hmmm and you wonder who needs re-training! Got you there!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Spot on Jesus! And you would know!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Guys, I think that it's obvious that "phatpackage" is just trolling for teh lulz.

Not trolling. Offered my opinions at the start of the thread. Have been harassed ever since for having an opinion! Just defending my right to opinion without being criticized. Get it right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join