It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy and predictions for November. Must Read !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Having followed so many prediction threads over the last years I feel Im in the position to offer my own. I dont ask you to confirm or agree with it, just remember you heard it here first.

In November there will be people who celebrate life events. They will get engaged, married, have children, grandchildren and there will be babies that will take their first steps.

Although in recession, some people will find a job and candidates will graduate from university. There will also be celebrations and parties where guests will gather to recognise family history through birthdays, anniversaries and achievements.

Rivers will continue to flow and bird-feeders will need to be filled. It will rain, snow, be windy and the sun will shine. A young family member will say or do something that will make you laugh out loud and that same person will ask you questions that only you as a father, mother or grandparent can answer because they trust your answer totally.

There will be those whos cancer goes into remission and those who receive that life saving transplant. Nurses will smile at patients and young John will be discharged from hospital.

Neighbours will smile, say good morning and teenagers will offer their seat to the elderly on buses. Kids will look wide-eyed at fireworks as they flash accross the sky and be starting to get excited for father christmas.

Best of all, most of us will be here to confirm my prophecy came to fruition unlike so many that have gone before.

Feel free to add to the prophecy as Im sure there must be more positive seers out there and combined we can make a positive diffirence in how we think.

respects

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Then out of nowhere BOOM, World war 3......

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
There will be a vicious assault, nay a near genocide, on pultry leading up to the 25th this month. Soon after, mysteriously, sometime in the late afternoon most of the populace will drift into a nap. Then, when waking in a panic, wondering where there time went and how they have suddenly gained an extra five pounds people will rush to places of commerce in search of spending in mass quantities. I predict we will come to know this day as Black Friday. Oh yes. Mark my words.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Great post. However many will still die from cancer & natural causes. Politicians of all persuasions will continue to act corruptly. Many will suffer sporting injuries & general life accidents. There will be gang violence killing hundreds world wide. Good Police will die on the job & bad Police will continue to rort and profit. Others will be promoted . Most of all no one you know will win the lottery! All this courtesy of everyday life with nothing do Web-Bots or old blind women who got lucky predicting things!

Top Post OP

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
By the end of November...in houses all across the nation, a plague will hit like no other. There will be attempts to destroy it, to contain it, but it willimpact society as we know it... fruit cake.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Life and how you approach it is all about your frame of mind. Prove you have the testicles to rise above the numb fear ridden apocolypic visions they have so stealthily placed in your psyche.

Go out and smile at people, look at your world with the eyes of a child if only for one day and tell me you dont feel in awe.

respects

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
But I am really upset now!

As all predictions on ATS come to nothing, does that mean yours will come to nothing too!

Oh the humanity of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You have a lovely outlook on life,and a gifted prophet........I see turkeys.??

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Having followed so many prediction threads over the last years I feel Im in the position to offer my own. I dont ask you to confirm or agree with it, just remember you heard it here first.

In November there will be people who celebrate life events. They will get engaged, married, have children, grandchildren and there will be babies that will take their first steps.

Although in recession, some people will find a job and candidates will graduate from university. There will also be celebrations and parties where guests will gather to recognise family history through birthdays, anniversaries and achievements.

Rivers will continue to flow and bird-feeders will need to be filled. It will rain, snow, be windy and the sun will shine. A young family member will say or do something that will make you laugh out loud and that same person will ask you questions that only you as a father, mother or grandparent can answer because they trust your answer totally.

There will be those whos cancer goes into remission and those who receive that life saving transplant. Nurses will smile at patients and young John will be discharged from hospital.

Neighbours will smile, say good morning and teenagers will offer their seat to the elderly on buses. Kids will look wide-eyed at fireworks as they flash accross the sky and be starting to get excited for father christmas.

Best of all, most of us will be here to confirm my prophecy came to fruition unlike so many that have gone before.

Feel free to add to the prophecy as Im sure there must be more positive seers out there and combined we can make a positive diffirence in how we think.

respects

Another prediction that is doomed to fail.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Great prophecy, so november will be like every other month.

Great

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03

Wow, so many negative posts, Im surprised at the amount of anti-depressants being consumed by the ATS membership. Has this world, this false picture you see realy led you so far down the path of futility that you cant see the good, the awe, the amazing things in our lives?

It saddens me. Maybe more members should take a break from the doom and gloom, grab a friend and go sit in the countryside for a while.

respects

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This my friends is life. Its there, all you have to do is notice it, feel it, live it.

My new nephew Dylan.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
December, 2011... God will argue with Mrs. God, be forced to sleep on the sofa for a night and spiral into depression. This will drive him to the wrong side of the tracks where he will find a slummy-bar, get wasted and not pay for a lap-dance.

Of course he will then be arrested and spend a night in the drunk tank, where he will look back on his actions and learn that he really doesn't like the hassle of being omnipotent and decideds to make a pact with himself to be less angry and more fun-loving.

March, 2013... A new inter-galactic highway will open but due to budget constraints the speed will be limited to 23.345 X C(2) to avoid unecessary damage from heavy loads. All communters will be forced to ship-pool and the Inter-dimensional Police will be hot on speeders and one-being ship traffic.

February, 2017... a man in New York will be abducted by aliens, anal-probed much to his enjoyment and decide to marry his captors chief in a small ceremony on Betelgeuse where the drink waiters will regail guests with tales of when God went nutty and got arrested for not paying for his lap-dance.

That's all I got for now folks... so BEWARE!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I'm with you

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Real funny

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by monkeyman03

Wow, so many negative posts, Im surprised at the amount of anti-depressants being consumed by the ATS membership. Has this world, this false picture you see realy led you so far down the path of futility that you cant see the good, the awe, the amazing things in our lives?

It saddens me. Maybe more members should take a break from the doom and gloom, grab a friend and go sit in the countryside for a while.

respects

this is my favy sitting spot, just a short walk from my home

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f28e161700e.jpg[/atsimg]

Always good to have somewhere to escape the stress of imminent doom

edit on 3/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Tranquil I bet you solve many of the worlds problems while sitting there. Are you also a photographer?

Respects

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

respects

well said. This is a beautiful planet and world that we live inn. Enjoy it for what it is. Be great-full, be good and make the most of it, it's amazing!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by thoughtsfull

Tranquil I bet you solve many of the worlds problems while sitting there. Are you also a photographer?

Respects

I can not imagine living life without such places to sit and dangling my feet in the cool waters while letting mother nature heal my soul.

As for this spot, it photographs itself

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
@ captivia, thank you for that nice post, and congrats on your new nephew!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join