It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whole country had a seismic event and No One is REPORTING this.??? (Deep Quake)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

You were close enough......there was a 5.8 quake

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I figured out what the aircraft may have been. There are missile silos not far from here. So if indeed there was seismic activity I believe the military may have dispatched planes to do aerial scans to make sure that infrastructure of said silos were not damaged.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I noticed mine is too. Ill ask my bf to check his droid. And.. I'm going to make a compas from scratch.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Every week I see a thread about some allegedly incredible doomsday-signal seismological event with someone linking graphs or charts which really they, along with the people who buy into the thread titles, have no idea what really mean. And of course nothing world ending ends up happening, and theres no evidence that its even very much out of the ordinary.
Heres a thought, the earth is rumbling and shaking every week, maybe no one is reporting this because the experts who actually know what the hell they're talking about know its nothing to get so concerned about, and the paranoid folks who click their seismic data bookmark once in a while and see some swiggly lines and freak out and post about it, don't. So many "world is ending" type posts in this thread its kind of ridiculous. See you tomorrow, when nothing happens.

EDIT- read through the thread and yup what do you know, the cause was already found and its nothing unusual, here it is again for you late comers..
edit on 3-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The only thing I saw, see was Alaska around 7:00 pm that was only 2.2 .
I felt the one in Kentucky but that ws about 20 years ago and I was about 500 miles away, but it made my cabinet doors rattle.
I'm sure everyone knows about alaska.

What's crazy though is the moon , it not only pulls on the oceans, but it also pulls on the crust of the Earth and the molten material beneath the crust. I knew dat. shut up. come on now civil decorum.

Do you feel lighter when the moon is right over head, dooes your brain float better, can you feel the Earth move.
don't anwser that just something to wonder about, there are more inportant thing at hand as the Earth may have just quiked a bit.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Has the Elite started to arrive at Denver airport?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
this link with info on earthquakes states that nearly a million eathquakes with a level 2 magnitude happen every year!

www.iris.edu...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
There was an earthquake in my country too, 6 hours ago. About 5.5 Richters.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Every week I see a thread about some allegedly incredible doomsday-signal seismological event with someone linking graphs or charts which really they, along with the people who buy into the thread titles, have no idea what really mean. And of course nothing world ending ends up happening, and theres no evidence that its even very much out of the ordinary.
Heres a thought, the earth is rumbling and shaking every week, maybe no one is reporting this because the experts who actually know what the hell they're talking about know its nothing to get so concerned about, and the paranoid folks who click their seismic data bookmark once in a while and see some swiggly lines and freak out and post about it, don't. So many "world is ending" type posts in this thread its kind of ridiculous. See you tomorrow, when nothing happens.

EDIT- read through the thread and yup what do you know, the cause was already found and its nothing unusual, here it is again for you late comers..
edit on 3-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry that post is incredibly misleading and incorrect. Anyone following the quake data over a period of time can tell you we have been HAVING extreme depth quakes (nothing new as you stated we get massive seismic activity after a deep quake?) -- and the one you posted is not nearly as big as some of them we have had recently...not true at all.

If you are turning a blind eye to this, it's just ignorant at this point.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

hehe showed 6.9 on the other map. I remember hearing about it a few days ago. Kinda odd that everything is bubbling under us all at once. Volcanoes blowing their stacks. Not tryin to scream birth pangs, but I seen 2012 and it made me kinda edgy LOL

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

didnt feel anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Sorry people, i just ate a bad burrito with too much guacamole.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

i live in indiana and i felt absolutlely nothing at anytime this entire week. it says there was activity in michigan and ohio which im only about 45 minutes frm ohio and about 1 hour 45 minutes away from michigan and i felt absolutely nothing

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This morning my mom and I were sitting in the living room and we felt the floor sort of jump and the house creaked. Definitely something going on. In fact I signed on here tonight to see if anything interesting was up!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

Originally posted by alysha.angel
what you are looking at are a bunch of small quakes world wide , nothing to worry about yet .

Correct a bunch of small quakes world wide...but the interesting thing is they happened at the same time. Earth Core movement?

More likely it is the plate tectonics, glad it was a small move.

With the uptick of volcanic activity it makes sense.

Just today they said 21 volcanoes in Indonesia have started showing
signs of more activity and rumbling.

Let's hope Toba is not one of them.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I was trying to respond to you about that real time viewer on the Canadian site, to say how freaky that was, and what would I do if I saw a big one being recorded, when I lost my internet connection!!!

I actually did freak out for a couple minutes there before my connection resumed. I really thought something was going down.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Calling people names, rude remarks or anything, honestly is bad....it's immature. Go re-think a few things about post and your behavior. I think you're the one who is being ignorant here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think above should apply to all forums.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good Call! Is there a way to look at prior charts during other nuke testing to verify. Possibly underground?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I dont know what to think..its like theres a reasonable explanation..but everyone keeps popping in that they did or didnt feel anything or something..whatever...ok..so how about everyone go on the data...k? now..lets hit the restart button...has worldwide activity been recorded before due to a deep quake..yes or no...if yes...lets stop talking about this...or talk about what that means in and of itself...if no..then lets get some resident experts in here...k? Sound good to everyone???????

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join