It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Rivers Merge...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just some thoughts - I did not get anywhere significant with this yet, but maybe this will prod someone's mind in another direction...

From www.hammurabi5.com...

All is in readiness. Look out to the darkness,
into the heart of the rumours, the nest of chatter,
the house of gossip. There you will find the package.
There all rivers merge into one.
There the circle is complete.

angloshot posted:
Place where rivers run together is a confluence, can't remember if there is a word for more than one of these in the same spot. Searched ATS and BTS for confluence, nothing unusual, worth remembering though. Place where ALL rivers sun together? Sea, ocean? Already tried looking for posts
on Chinese seas, nothing worth looking at.

Since the NYC ring is found, maybe this points to the Australia or London ring?

London has several rivers, including some "forgotten" underground rivers.
Also, the London LOOP (circle, anyone?) footpath has a walk called the Havering Riverside Path ending in Coldharbor Point.

Australia has several rivers, as well. The ring location picture was in Sydney, right? The Royal National Park in Sydney features the Hacking River. Wollemi National Park has the Colo, Wolgan, and Capertee Rivers.

So many tangents, so little time...

Am I wasting my time? Probably, but you never know. Leave no stone unturned, they say.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Was searching for this earlier, and the only thing I found was this......

www.britishcolumbia.com...

www.howesound.com...

[edit on 28-6-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
People in India believe that all rivers eventually flow into the Ganges, which is the sacred river.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
pittsburgh pa has three rivers. two of which merge into one?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Europe and Australia people.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As I've said before, a confluence is where two rivers merge into one. Don't know if there is a term for more than two rivers. Just bare that in mid though.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
Europe and Australia people.

Well then I'm not quite sure why you posted about 4 rivers in Canada. I wasn't suggesting that we look for the rings in India, I was thinking that the place where all rivers merge might be a clue to a post or poster on the forums or an article on one of the linked sites. I haven't found anything yet so I think I'm barking up the wrong tree

We may still have clues but they are the same ones we couldn't solve before. We need some more clues.

join