It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul supporters who clashed with liberal activist speak out: Asks victim for Apology

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Some info for people:

Kentucky Revised Statutes

TITLE XL - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 508 ASSAULT AND RELATED OFFENSES
508.070 Wanton endangerment in the second degree.

508.070 Wanton endangerment in the second degree.
(1) A person is guilty of wanton endangerment in the second degree when he wantonly engages in conduct which creates a substantial danger of physical injury to another person.
(2) Wanton endangerment in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor. Effective: January 1, 1975

History: Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 71, effective January 1, 1975.

508.050 Menacing.

508.050 Menacing.
(1) A person is guilty of menacing when he intentionally places another person in reasonable apprehension of imminent physical injury.
(2) Menacing is a Class B misdemeanor. Effective: January 1, 1975

History: Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 69, effective January 1, 1975.

CHAPTER 525 RIOT, DISORDERLY CONDUCT, AND RELATED OFFENSES
525.060 Disorderly conduct in the second degree

(1) A person is guilty of disorderly conduct in the second degree when in a public place and with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance, or alarm, or wantonly creating a risk thereof, he:
(a) Engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous, or threatening behavior;
(b) Makes unreasonable noise;
(c) Refuses to obey an official order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, hazard, or other emergency; or

(d) Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that serves no legitimate purpose.

(2) Disorderly conduct in the second degree is a Class B misdemeanor. Effective: March 27, 2006 History:

Here is a link and a few Kentucky Statutes this situation would fall under. Under Kentucky Law it looks like the Lady, and the guy with the breathing problem could face charges.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You cannot justify stomping on someones head, mind you , you cant justify being a pathetic simpering idiot who thinks that running at a motorcade with a sign in your hand is going to make anyone take real notice either.
Thing that makes me sick about it all can be clearly seen in the video of the motorcade... there are people showing up. Do you know what that says to me? That says that there are STILL mentaly stunted, naive, deliberately ignorant , just one step off microbial peices of walking faecal matter who somehow still believe that theres a democracy happening in the US, or anywhere else for that matter.
Im going to give everyone a hint. Your political attitude means nothing, your vote means nothing, your leanings, your actions, the words of your candidates, the manifestos of the party with whom you are most aligned , mean NOTHING no matter which side of the debate you come from, left or right, democrat or republican, or here in Britain Labour or Conservative, or Liberal. You know why ?

VOTING (As described by Spider Jerusalem in the Transmetropolitan series of comics) :

You want to know about voting. I’m here to tell you about voting. Imagine you’re locked in a huge underground night-club filled with sinners, whores, freaks and unnameable things that rape pitbulls for fun. And you ain’t allowed out until you all vote on what you’re going to do tonight. You like to put your feet up and watch “Republican Party Reservation”. They like to have sex with normal people using knives, guns, and brand new sexual organs you did not even know existed. So you vote for television, and everyone else, as far as your eye can see, votes to [snip] you with switchblades. That’s voting. You’re welcome.

In other words, voting can be boiled down to the idea that you choose who screws you next. You dont get to choose how much they screw you, where, when , or how, just which of the faceless suit wearing soft handed workshy pieces of walking filth is taking his turn on the national pony ride this term.
There isnt any point, and you may as well just straight up shoot anyone who applies for the job of running a country, because a desire to have the power, is an indicator of how unfit a person is to lead.

edit on 30-10-2010 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Since this a conspiracy site..
Has it been advocated that this was one of those, the term evades me right now, covert Paul supporters made to be seen as tea-party supporters?..What are those called again? Black..I forget.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Has it been advocated that this was one of those, the term evades me right now, covert Paul supporters made to be seen as tea-party supporters?..What are those called again? Black..I forget.

Provocateurs, and it has been proved she is already.

2nd

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

That seems like an interesting twist I seem to have missed somewhere. Where can I find this about it being proven she was a Paul supporter? I would like to see that.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
reply to post by TheSam

That seems like an interesting twist I seem to have missed somewhere. Where can I find this about it being proven she was a Paul supporter? I would like to see that.

I was referring to her being a paid provocateur, not a Paul supporter. It's quite apparent she's anything but a Paul supporter, she was stalking his rallies with the intention (& succeeding) of causing a media firestorm.

You can find evidence to such previous in the thread, I can spell it out for you if needs be.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSam

Originally posted by Curiousisall
reply to post by TheSam

I was referring to her being a paid provocateur, not a Paul supporter. It's quite apparent she's anything but a Paul supporter, she was stalking his rallies with the intention (& succeeding) of causing a media firestorm.

You can find evidence to such previous in the thread, I can spell it out for you if needs be.

I never saw any evidence that showed she manipulated anyone into stepping on her. If you want to call her a provacateur, I am not going to argue with you. I just hope you can see where my question comes from.

Originally posted by TheSam

Originally posted by antmax21

Provocateurs, and it has been proved she is already.

2nd

I underlined the key part there.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

I can see how you came to that conclusion. The poster before me asked a question, searching the name of a term, I believed that term to be provocateur, and claimed she was proven one already. Apologies for any misunderstanding

As for her being a provocateur; In the initial video posted where she was tackled to the ground, her sign can clearly be read with the RepubliCorp logo. This is the same logo which appears on MoveOn.org's website. Members posted many quotes from manuals on that website how to provoke and attract media attention at rallies, as well as stalking certain political figures etc. Add to that she was in disguise (with a wig & hoodie hiding her identity) and made 2 dashes at Rand Paul, I believe it's safe to say what her objectives were.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join