It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama on the Daily Show?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So Obama is now on the Daily Show, does this not seem a tad bit non-presidential to anyone else? I only watched the first couple seconds, cause honestly I can't stand looking at him anymore. He has to be pretty desperate at this point to go on the Daily Show, I guess trying to re kindle that magic he once held with the young voting front.
I like the Daily Show, Obama has the personality of a turd, so I don't think it's gonna be very funny at all....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

Obama has the personality of a turd

Did you purposely compare him to something brown? Thinly veiled racism is what this is.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Whyhi because: Disinformation operative grammar auto-correcter v2.0013

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't know what you're talking about, I think this episode is pretty funny so far. Just watch both of these men go at each other... maybe my sense of humor is bit "unique".

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I hope that was sarcasm, If it was it's funny. If it wasn't then your part of the problem...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Did you purposely compare him to something brown? Thinly veiled racism is what this is.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoodie

If you don't mind me asking, what colour is the man on that sign? You're not helping.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I like how he said he "wishes he didn't have to get 60 votes in congress to get something done." Maybe he should have run in a country that allowed Dictatorship. Being mad about checks and balances is a bit of a childish temper tantrum. It proves that he doesn't comprehend much about the governing process.

It seems to me that everything he's trying to defend is getting to be a hard pill to swallow and keep a straight face.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

it may be funny, it just bugs me, that there is nothing presidential about him... President's don't go on fake news shows... President's shouldn't go on any shows... I just wish he would start acting like a leader, for once...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

it may be funny, it just bugs me, that there is nothing presidential about him... President's don't go on fake news shows... President's shouldn't go on any shows... I just wish he would start acting like a leader, for once...

That's because there are some celebrities that end up in political office. He is the FIRST political figure who wants to be a celebrity. It's all grandstanding and popularity contests.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What is not presidential? You go where your voters are. I think the real problem is that Stewart is actually putting him on the spot and not kissing his ass like everyone was hoping they would get to complain about.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Not this color:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

i thought everyone loved our lord and savior obama the savior of the republic and his righteous might will lead us to the golden age of enlightenment.

now to reality:

didnt much like stewart never have never have liked obama but vacations,tv and campaign is all he does and we pay him for it time for me to take a career change.

i cant stand our lord obama and cant wait til the day of his crony regime ends only then will the government foot be off our knecks and we can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

edit on 27-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If he says one more thing about filibusters and needing 60 votes and them not being in the constitution and wanting to change that process because they're not doing what he wants them to, I'm going to go ballistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He mentioned it twice during the interview. As if that were the problem. So Mr. President. If you don't want 60 votes to get something done, how many do you want? 1? 2? How about none and we just take your word that you don't have an agenda and that all you care about is the American People. Yeah right. I've seen better salesmanship in a used car lot.

There's a difference in saying "I have an idea that I want to see if we can all agree on" and going in and saying "you're not going to like this, but I do so it's going to happen".... It's called TYRANNY.
edit on 27-10-2010 by PayMeh because: to add...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

WHOA WHOA WHOA, okay you just lost my sympathy when you called Daily Show a "fake news show". Why I never! Colbert Report, maybe, but the Daily Show is an enlightening satirical expose of these fake news shows that plague mainstream TV nowwdays. I would be willing to say that the Daily Show is THE ONLY real news show, simply because its not trying to push some brainwash agenda on you (other than to make you think about the drivel they talk about on Fox News and CNN).

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

I really wish he was on TV all the time, instead of being president... whenever he is on vacation or on TV he is not working, and when he isn't working he isn't ruining the country. so your right maybe this is a good thing

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

OK then it is a fake news show, that happens to showcase real news stories... if I must be technical about it...
most of the people I know call the Daily Show the news....

link   
reply to post by Zoodie

Comparing him to a beast with horns, perhaps the devil, now?

Even upon inspection of your previous post shows the racial involvement here. For starters, the man lacks a neck, which is puzzling at best, unless you take into context of the usage of horses. Who uses horses you say? Cowbows do. Where are cowbows? In the south, obviously. What ethnic group did cowbows dislike I wonder? Ones with the same shade of skin as the man on the sign, indeed. What did they do to said people that would involve murder and a neck? A noose, which the sign closely resembles of the shape of, I might add.

I think it's quite clear what message you are trying to convey here good sir or madame, you want to kill Barack H. Obama. Glorious leader Beck's teachings on how to spot the connection between two seemingly unrelated subjects closely highlights the truth in these matters.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Whyhi because: Disinformation operative grammar auto-correcter v2.0013

link   
reply to post by PayMeh

How about 51? Seems pretty simple to me.

Ok, whatever you say then. There is already a thread on this topic that has at least a little more meat in the OP than just 'awwe come on guys, really?.'

You enjoy.
edit on 10/27/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I just wish he would start acting like a leader

Could you give us a list of valid leadership activities that you approve of?

I don't think anything Obama does will ever seem "presidential" to you or the other Obama haters...but hey...I bet you like the tax credits he gave ya...right? OH that's right...you have no idea he gave you tax credits...cause Fox News didn't tell you that.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Whyhi and Zoodie take the crap somewhere else please. Your trolling from the start and trying to derail the thread leave me to believe you might be Pelosi and Reid....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join