It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is no one talking about real solutions for Americas problems?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's like there is an invisible war going on and everyone is going along completely oblivious.

As long as the welfare checks keep arriving in the mail, bankrupt business get thier debts paid in return for not rebelling and banks keep getting paid under the table they can keep the merry-go-round spinning.

It's like they are trying to buy time to finish thier agenda.
edit on 24-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guess what it really boils down to is that as long as it doesn't effect daily life and people can go on figuring out how to eat as much, exercise as little, and still look athletically toned they don't give a dang what is happening in and around our world.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Why no one talks.
There are no jobs for a locked up science.
Too lazy or too scared to mention the truth.
Write a letter like Lyne

I would have hoped for more of a Tesla initiative and not so much on the
flying part.
Perhaps those with the information just won't budge on any hidden technology
even though pretty much anything said in natural science for light and
force and gravity makes no sense because its the exact opposite of the
unofficially held science by those reading the experimentation of Tesla.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Most people only have the brain capacity to complain. Actually trying to solve these problems must seem too much like hard work.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
IMO its because then Americans would see that they are a part of Americas problem. No one wants to admit that they have a huge part to play in whats going on today. We would rather be part of a system that judges singers on T.V, then to judge people in office.

By the time Americans see the part that they have played in this, it will be wayyyy to late.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The ole ace in the hole is...

Their plan will ultimately fail. Logic clearly dictates failure.

Whenever an empire gets to big it crumbles...

Even an invisible one!

What make the elite fools is that they believe they can dictate reality when they know natural law. Its amazing that they even try.

But that ole dumb illuminati keeps right on trying.
Believes they can be as Gods when they don't even know what the fundamental particle is.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

i wouldn't say the people are oblivious, or unaware or uncaring...
look at the confidence numbers for Congress and for Øbama... the approval for both are just above
used car salesmen or lyers, errr Lawyers...something like 25-35% approval ratings.

as soon as a coherent, well thought out plan is presented to the people, then we can debate
and decide if the road to recovery & the proper reforms are being placed on the rogues of wall street

right now, the gov't is pulling straws on what action to take .. there's no 'The buck stops here'
kind of disciplined and correct action taking place... its all a haphazard mess with all sorts of gov't
agencies sticking their fingers into the dike thats springing leaks everywhere at once.

When the proposal to legitimize a fascist takeover of govt come up, you watch and see if the people
will stay---what you call 'oblivious'
If the elites decide on another TARP bailout---watch as the anarchists respond
If the Mortgage fraud is sanctioned by the FED & blessed by the Supreme Court...
watch as a color revolution ensues---to liberate the constitutional people from the
new aristocracy & oligarchs that are seizing the constitutional land...
the FED & States be dammed

i have hope that what you 'see' is only the tolerence of the American people... and should not
be construed as being oblivious, unaware, naive, redneck smart, self absorbed in comfort and
entertainment... we always give that extra inch ---that is until we reach the Max

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The realist issue i can think of that we need IMMEDIATE resolution on is our current education system and how we deal with children and young adults.

We should be teaching intuitive creativity. After that everything else falls into place. Well that and discipline.

But wait, of course im wrong, keep paying attention to politics and waiting for the event that kicks off the world ending.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Nobody wants to admit the ugly truth that there is one and only one thing that is going to solve our problems.

The unfortunate answer is a violent revolution. The crime and corruption run way to deep for flawed voting machines to fix.

At some point a choice will be put to the people: Be slaves, or pick up a gun.

I can't say when or where violence will be initiated, but it will happen.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I agree. This is what will lead us to real change. But, as you've stated, Education can no longer be a rigorous process of testing the memories of students on standerdized material. There should not be a set standard for material, schools should be allowed to educate as they see fit. Creativity and self-actualization lessons should be just as important, or even more important, than the standardized material of; Math, History, English and Science. For if students do not know how to think outside of these boxes that there school books are conforming them to, than progress for the human species is bleek.

If I could build and run my own school, I would most definitely make school days and school years longer, remove the possibility of teachers achieving tenure, and most importantly I would dedicate entire 45 minute class periods to meditation practices and in class philosophical debates about society.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If people are comfortable than they will do nothing. That is the whole reason we are in this quagmire that we are in right now. Let me explain what I believe.

I believe that years ago that the banks and corporate America knew that a crisis was coming to America. What we are experiencing now is not the crisis but the solution that they formed. Sounds crazy but bear with me here.

The World Bank knew years ago that the Largest sector of the US workforce was coming to retirement age (baby boomers). The youth of America was comfortable from entitlement. The World Bank doesn't make money if corporations don't make money and that continues down to the lowest sectors of society.

Corporations started leaving the US because there are larger, cheaper work forces around the world and they knew they would be lacking a quality workforce if they stayed in the US. Lets face it if you or I owned a corporation and this knowledge was brought to light then a decision would have to be made. A lot of them decided to move.

Next problem was laziness due to entitlement. I went to several business seminars between 2004 and 2008 and the biggest theme at them was that employees who are comfortable would be less productive. To get more production make your employees uncomfortable. We can all understand that right? If I'm sitting on the couch, temperature is good, food in my stomach, remote in hand than I don't have much reason to move do i?

This is where the banks come in. They made these bad loans on purpose. They knew they wouldn't loose anything on them because the ones they statistically figured would fail they backed them with insurance. this solved two problems. First it took away entitlements and second it put most of the youth in debt.

Now, here we are. Work two jobs to pay your debt. You wont get the entitlement that you would have received because the banks are forcing the retirements out of baby boomers by inflation. Through reverse mortgages they will probably take the house when they die. Corporations stay happy, banks stay happy and you and I stay uncomfortable.

WOW

--------------Jessica-----------

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicacd36
If people are comfortable than they will do nothing. That is the whole reason we are in this quagmire that we are in right now. Let me explain what I believe.

I believe that years ago that the banks and corporate America knew that a crisis was coming to America. What we are experiencing now is not the crisis but the solution that they formed. Sounds crazy but bear with me here.

The World Bank knew years ago that the Largest sector of the US workforce was coming to retirement age (baby boomers). The youth of America was comfortable from entitlement. The World Bank doesn't make money if corporations don't make money and that continues down to the lowest sectors of society.

Corporations started leaving the US because there are larger, cheaper work forces around the world and they knew they would be lacking a quality workforce if they stayed in the US. Lets face it if you or I owned a corporation and this knowledge was brought to light then a decision would have to be made. A lot of them decided to move.

Next problem was laziness due to entitlement. I went to several business seminars between 2004 and 2008 and the biggest theme at them was that employees who are comfortable would be less productive. To get more production make your employees uncomfortable. We can all understand that right? If I'm sitting on the couch, temperature is good, food in my stomach, remote in hand than I don't have much reason to move do i?

This is where the banks come in. They made these bad loans on purpose. They knew they wouldn't loose anything on them because the ones they statistically figured would fail they backed them with insurance. this solved two problems. First it took away entitlements and second it put most of the youth in debt.

Now, here we are. Work two jobs to pay your debt. You wont get the entitlement that you would have received because the banks are forcing the retirements out of baby boomers by inflation. Through reverse mortgages they will probably take the house when they die. Corporations stay happy, banks stay happy and you and I stay uncomfortable.

WOW

--------------Jessica-----------

Everything you have said here is true Jessica

It goes even farther than that though

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I commend your post!

I have tried to bring up issues here at ATS, but no one wants to actually talk about the real. Everyone wants to be in a state of denial and fantasy land where the obscure resides.

Good luck though. I will discuss real issues, even it means we disagree. At least then we can work together in finding common ground for a common problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I agree with you that it goes further. I didn't want to write too much and take over your post. Get me started and I'll never stop lol. There hasn't been enough people to reach the level of outrage to cause a change. Lets face it, the government has all the money in the world, our taxes or they will just print it, to monitor society so they don't push it to the tipping point. They know that if they make to many people uncomfortable than they will have a revolution on their hands. That's why they hired nearly a million people gather intelligence for them. They will push as much as they need to complete their agenda in a timely manner and keep us on the brink of the tipping point without pushing us over. I personally have tried to scream from the highest hills but am running out of energy and money. I think we are going to enter a new world. For those of us that are presently on this earth it's going to be a hard pill to swallow and the youth that are born to the new world we see it as if it had always existed that way. It saddens me but you need resources to be heard and they have all the resources. I hate to say it but I think that's checkmate

----------Jessica-----------

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That's why they hired nearly a million people gather intelligence for them.

Talk more about this please

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The Washington Post, I believe it was, spent an enormous amount of time and resources to gathering information exposing this huge intelligence network that they built under the guise of Terrorism. They did a documentary on PBS's Frontline. There are articles in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review recently about the Government putting protesters on the terror list from in and around the Pittsburgh Area. These protesters where Quakers protesting the war and people protesting the Marcellus shale gas drilling. The gas protesters are angry because the water wells are being poisoned and safety measures were being overlooked. They also put gays and lesbians from a parade on the terror list. I don't know how to post links here but this is all online if you goggle it. You can get to the Pittsburgh Tribune-review information by going to their website and typing "protesters put on terror list" in their search bar. There are several articles about it. Governor Randell publicly admitted it as fact. These intelligence agencies are employed everywhere.

-------------Jessica--------------------

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The Washington Post, I believe it was, spent an enormous amount of time and resources to gathering information exposing this huge intelligence network that they built under the guise of Terrorism. They did a documentary on PBS's Frontline. There are articles in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review recently about the Government putting protesters on the terror list from in and around the Pittsburgh Area. These protesters where Quakers protesting the war and people protesting the Marcellus shale gas drilling. The gas protesters are angry because the water wells are being poisoned and safety measures were being overlooked. They also put gays and lesbians from a parade on the terror list. I don't know how to post links here but this is all online if you goggle it. You can get to the Pittsburgh Tribune-review information by going to their website and typing "protesters put on terror list" in their search bar. There are several articles about it. Governor Randell publicly admitted it as fact. These intelligence agencies are employed everywhere.

-------------Jessica--------------------

So are you saying that the people who are on the terrorist watch list are actually working for the government?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicacd36

If you take information about the anger level of society and you take financial information and you take information on trends and compile it you can get a good idea of were the tipping point by doing it over and over until you can build a statistical graph. Then you just have to tweak things to keep society on the edge of the tipping point. That's how they do it

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No, I'm saying they built a network large enough to gather information on everyone in society

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No, I'm saying they built a network large enough to gather information on everyone in society

It actually makes sense.

They base everything off the statistical averages of large numbers of people.

Monitor the people with the biggest mouths and you get an idea of what is going on and how to push thier buttons to get them to do what you want them to do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join