It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
We will probably have disclosure on 2012 in order to get people to believe the lie that aliens are here to help us. Then these aliens will claim that they created us using evolution, thus destroying all religious beliefs. After they claim to have aided in Jesus' resurrection, they will expect us to worship them. Abductions, rapes, experiments, and possibly murders will increase by them. They will start producing hybrids that will begin to contaminate the human race and possibly even the animals. Their arrival will herald the end of mankind.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

Sorry! I can not take you serious with Jesus and Lucifer here.
For one I don't believe in Jesus and I believe Satan to be an Angel that works for God.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
id say there already doing most of that an probly more

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Its funny that you put it that way because I thought of that and other scenarios.

I tell you one thing im not believing in anything that happens.

I'll have faith in god and he will execute his plan regardless of any deception.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

Even though I'm a Christian, I'm not blind to the fact that the phony Fire and Brimstone Preachers who I doubt are Christians use fear to line their pockets and fill the tithing plates. This comes from that.

Fortunately most Christians are also rational.

2012= The year after 2011 followed by 2013 and so on............ Don't spend your life savings just yet. You may need it to get through to the next date the end of the world crowd picks out of thin air to sell books and tapes.

NO MAN will know the hour and the day. The key here is NO MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Are you a Man (in the sense of Human for our sensitive Feminists crowd who can't cope with one word having multiple meanings)?

Only God knows and I've not yet met God and doubt anyone else who is living has either. Perhaps a Schizophrenic experiencing hallucinations has, or someone who ate too many magic mushrooms.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
wait...what does that video have to do with anything? i didnt understand...CREEPY face, but thats it

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I reckon you might be spot on there! Except I believe that aliens are actually inter dimensional beings.... Question is, can we stop them?

top topics

join