It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you care about 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The official story is a blatent lie, but why do you care really?

What is your true motivation for questioning the story?

Do you hate the US government?

Are you curious as to what really happened?

Why are so many not asking questions?

Are you a US government agent who is attempting to stir up controversy in an attempt to find the real perpatrators?

Do you know someone who was directly affected by the attacks?

Are you someone whose loyalties lie with a foriegn government?

Are you a patriot?

Are you a traitor?

Are you attempting to stir the pot?

Are you attempting to hide someone elses fingerprints?

Are you fascinated by the puzzle?

Do you believe it's possible that time travellers, aliens or international bankers could be responsible for 9/11?

etc, etc, etc,

Add your own question
edit on 17-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
u have got to be kidding right?
why would we not care about 9/11?
It was an attack on our freedom
and our sovereignty and thousands
died. Or maybe I just dont understand
the reasoning behind this questioning.

edit on 10/17/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Who wouldn't care of an attack on their Country, causing innocent lives to be lost?

Ask all the questions you want to. Express what you might, but at the end of the day, you still won't have the answer you seek.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Oozii because: -

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

maybe I just dont understand the reasoning behind this questioning.

Why are so many involved in supporting the government lie, when it's obvious that it's all a lie?

While the masses just don't care.

Is this what a Republic is?

Lie, cheat, cover-up and steal?

If it is I don't think I want to be a part of it.

Am I just naive about human nature and the country that I live in?

Should I accept the dark side as truth?

Am I expected to lie, cheat, cover-up and steal and pass these values on to my children?

I just don't get it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Do you believe it's possible that time travellers, aliens or international bankers could be responsible for 9/11?

Add your own question

What is the difference between time travellers, aliens, and bankers?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
What is the difference between time travelers, aliens, and bankers?

time travelers and aliens have a conscience !!!
2nd line to lol

edit on 10/17/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

What is the difference between time travellers, aliens, and bankers?

Possibly not much

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
why would you care about 911?

well, how many wars are happening right now because of it? how many people are being raped to death right now because of it? do you really think everything is just about 3000 people that died on that day

you may be a victim of 911 in the future, you never know

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
[
The official story is a blatent lie, but why do you care really? Because I've been led to believe all my life that America stands for truth, justice, freedom - that we do what's right, and we are here by the people for the people. To find out all the evil, corruption and misdirection that is the core of the country was extremely reality shattering and took me some time to come to grips with - which is why I believe so many people *don't* want the truth, don't ask questions, and prefer the lie to the truth - because of the reality shattering nature of the truth, it's easier to beleive the lie and live your life than face the truth and ask questions.

What is your true motivation for questioning the story? Watching Zeitgeist which led to watching a host of other movies and articles on the subject.

Do you hate the US government? I don't hate - they want fear and hate and they want you to fear and hate the wrong people. People in the government aren't all bad, a LOT of them feel they are doing the right thing and really do want to help people - Ron Paul for instance. But the majority of them - especially the older ones - are easily corrupted and bought off, and are only there to push agendas that are handed to them. They don't think, they don't want to help, they simply take their pay-off check and do whatever they are told.

Are you curious as to what really happened? Most definitely, which is why I started researching it in the first place. Not only that, but it *always* seemed weird to me. When I was watching it live and I saw the buildings collapse, the first thing I thought and said out loud to my family was, "Wow...they even got inside the buildings and planted bombs" It was SO obvious, and I can't believe people doubt that it was brought down by demolition. It happened in 2001 and I thought it was a demolition and it wasn't until 2005 that I saw zeitgeist and had it confirmed.

Why are so many not asking questions? Same answer as above - #1. They live in the US and are so completely brain-washed that they don't think we would ever even remotely have a hand in something so evil #2. To question leads to truth, and that truth can be reality shattering #3. People would rather live in their pre-conceived reality than deal with change, and in this case, the change is a negative one because you begin to realize exactly what's going on in the world and how little your life and human life in general means to those who are pulling the strings.

Are you a US government agent who is attempting to stir up controversy in an attempt to find the real perpatrators? Why even ask that? Is someone really going to say yes? And if they do, are you going to believe them? Silly question.

Do you know someone who was directly affected by the attacks? Nope.

Are you someone whose loyalties lie with a foriegn government? My loyalties lie with humanity - I could care less what patch of dirt you live on or what you call it. 1000 years ago this patch of dirt called the USA went by a different name and a 1000 years from now it will be called a different name. People think WAY too short term, and that's part of human/American stupidity. "I'll die for my land! I'll go kill for my land!" Dude...you live 60 to 90 years tops - on average - eventually you and everyone you ever knew will die, and eventually "this land" will no longer be your land, nor will it be called USA. So...in effect, you died for a meaningless, transient name on a patch of dirt that will one day "belong" to someone else.

Are you a patriot? No.

Are you a traitor? No.

Are you attempting to stir the pot? Just attempting to smoke pot.

Are you attempting to hide someone elses fingerprints? What?

Are you fascinated by the puzzle? Not really. I've learned a LOT since then. It's led me in directions that I never would have thought of if I hadn't started asking questions. Because I started asking questions, researching and watching videos, I learned NOT to trust the media, NOT to trust what they tell you is 'good' for you, and to think for myself, do my own research and rely on my own experience rather than giving up my free will to people who do NOT want what's in my best interest I.E. Pharma companies, food companies, world history, and people who try to make nature illegal - evil people/corporations/evil groups/etc

Do you believe it's possible that time travellers, aliens or international bankers could be responsible for 9/11? Sure...I have to concede that most things are possible; doesn't mean I *believe* it - but I will concede the possibility.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

you may be a victim of 911 in the future, you never know

Yeah we all know what happens to people who ask too many questions and get too close to the truth when gangsters and thugs are involved.

They end up missing body parts, children and just plain end up missing....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Even this pales in comparison to the innocent lives lost because of the wars created by 911.

costofwar.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I didnt talk about that

maybe a war may happen and you may be involved in it because of 911 ...

911 created a religion war, at least a culture war in this planet ...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Why would somebody care about being force-fed a lie? Hmmmmm...can't think why....maybe because it ain't hot damn right...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, on 9/11 an act of terror occurred which forever changed our nation, and subsequently, regardless of the official story, an act of tyranny was perpetrated by our own leadership in the years to follow, which has since morphed into a veritable $%!@storm of epic proportions. Does that answer your question?
edit on 17-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

haven't read the entire thread and have no intentions of doing so. so bleah.
My motivations for following the story since it happened (and there were plenty of web sites that sounded the alarm almost immediatley) are:

I am sick and tired of the government lying to us. I am sick and tired of the arrogance of elected politicians believing that they have all power and no accountability.

I am sick and tired of our government and the corporations and the military industrial complex deciding they want to take a country's resources for their own and creating a cover war to accomplish their theft.

I am sick and tired of the death and theft and the deteriorisation of our way of life because the ptb believe all resources are their due.

I am sick and tired of voting against more insanity....i want to vote for what the constitution said we would vote for.

Sick sick sick and tired.

I remember watching the towers being hit ...live...on tv. My reaction was : that is not a collapse. Collapse is an organic random failure. These buildings went straight down...order is the signature of man upon nature. Thus I turned to my husband and said "What have we done?"

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/10/10 by argentus because: 5 paragraphs of caps.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Why would the Germans have cared about the Reichstag fire?
9/11 "Changed our world forever" according to Bush.
If they attacked us for our freedoms then why did we relinquish them in the name of fighting terrorism?
9/11 caused 3,000 american deaths and $17Bn in losses.
Our stupidity in responding has caused hundreds of thousands of deaths, millions dislocated or homeless and hundreds of billions in property losses.
America has turned into a police state over the last 9 years and our most important rights - habeus corpus, right to an attorney, speedy trial, privacy (personal and financial) have been taken.
Our economy has been trashed, the last chance of fair elections gone with electronic voting machines, the national guard taken from the states and an official Gestapo (Homeland Security) created.

Why care? thanks for giving me the chance to vent.
Living in the Fourth Reich can be very disturbing to those of us with traditional American values.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If 9/11 was an inside job, or allowed to happen, in order to dissolve our Constitutional rights and bring us one step closer to integrating America into a one world government, then the truth needs to be exposed and those who allowed it to happen or who planned it must be rooted out and eliminated from any position of authority. Safeguards must be put in place to make sure no one ever gets that sort of control again.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'll never forget that day, sitting with my patients and children, watching the TV. I'm a masseuse, and the first lady to arrive for a massage told me to turn on the telly. Massage was forgotton in my house in Melbourne, Australia, as we watched the towers burn, saw replays of the second attack, and then wept as the towers came down.

My youngest son pointed out that something was wrong, that what we were seeing was not possible, when the buildings collapsed so suddenly into tiny heaps. And then Building Seven came down and we all went white, knowing the way it collapsed proved my son right.

What is not known about 9/11 is that it was only a partial success. Much more, world-wide, was planned. I was involved in an operation in Melbourne, so I already knew there were people pretending to be Muslims, but funded through an Israeli owned bank, who were planning things for that day. ASIO and the Indian, German and British equivalents were involved in stopping the attacks in our respective countries. However the Americans were not listening . . . or the ones listening were involved.

Since then the whole world has been warped, as planned, by the event. Westerners have been trained like Pavlov's dogs to feel hatred when they think the words "Muslim" or "Arab," and people from the Middle East have seen what our forces have done to pillage and destroy their countries, and, driven out of their own countries, have come to ours, spreading their own hatreds. I know many Muslims here, and it's a long time since I've met a Muslim man who does not now loathe non-Muslim Westerners. It was not always this way in Australia.

If this situation is being orchestrated by one small, powerful group, in order to weaken the rest of the world through division, hatred and endless "war on terror", and gain the ability to take resources at will, should we not all be concerned?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Because 3000 + people died on 9/11.
Because its led to 2 wars.
Because countless Iraqi and afghani civilians have and contiue to die.
Because our millitary pesonal have and are continuing to die.

And I want to know why?
Whats the truth?

Because I care about people.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I am interested in the puzzle so to speak...it is remarkable how well this was all planned out. In fact I'm very much astounded by the patience and efforts made by those who orchestrated the 9/11 event. I would say that it would have been executed in the manner in which they had hoped had it not been for the technology at the time of the attack and the technology of today.

My concern isn't so much the attacks themselves, but what passed through congress in reaction to them...specifically the Patriot Act....which has only been expanded by the current administration.
....That and also the senseless wars that were waged in the middle-east.

Another thing that was quite amazing was how quickly the propaganda began to spread due to our mainstream media, and how the mainstream media got their feed from supposed -reliable sources-....who were directly involved in the 9/11 event.

To be fair I didn't buy the 9/11 conspiracy theories until I realized that the 9/11 commission report was also one. It wasn't until 8 years after 9/11 that I acknowledged that a shadow sector of our government was directly involved. In essence, a false flag operation concocted to benefit those involved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join