It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

`alien chaneler ` gone mad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
remember this

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the woman has gone crazy, shes charging up to 5 bucks a video for information she claims will save lives

her videos show herself in a very low cut bra going on about evolving spiritually

she lied about 13th october being et invasion
now she claims itll be some time in november

she made a `meditation video` where the colours were weird (obvious adjust to colour saturation) and she claims ets caused it

she claims she is a time traveller back to this timeline to save mankind

i quote from her OWN channel

"I am Archangel Destiny and in the future I will be a male Pleiadian astrophysicist after I'm done being a human female. My future self has come back in time to help his former self help all of you with what he knows.
Those who want to help me advance my physics and technologies can donate at my wild colleen dot com website, there is a button there for that. You awake people are all broke so you don't have ties to materialism, small donation from such a large audience is powerful"

ive never ever heard anyone as crazy as her... and the sad thing is many people bought it

reading her comments and her video captions, the woman is seriously seriously bonkers

a user on youtube exposed her here.. the first few seconds is her moaning from her meditation video, then after 20 seconds you hear her demanding money off people for `life saving information1

her channel is www.youtube.com...

in her newest video she claims you can see her `tatas` for a price

her comments
-------------------------
#
colesakick
1 hour ago

This is going to be a very expensive video because my bare chest is worth it, lol. The content is free at blogtalkradio, this is just for those who want to see more of my physicality from a moment of innocent exposure that was not even my doing. A friend exposed me by pulling my shirt up over my head. I put a lot of astrophysics training in this video too. Enjoy

#
colesakick
1 hour ago

The curse I put out there is for real, these sociopathic truth haters better not screw around with this little Goddess, oh no indeed. Some heads could explode with cancer if they do
-------------------
she is absolutly nuts.. please dont make any more threads with her `predictions or prophesys`, this woman is nuttier than prophet yahweh and blossom goodchild combined
edit on 15-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yeah, I hope you will wake up now believers!
Dont believe every BS what you hear or read.
Even if the BS comes with big boobs it doesnt mean its true.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
He craziness is so self evident it's not really worth debating over or talking about.
She has some serious issues.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
ive never ever heard anyone as crazy as her... and the sad thing is many people bought it

Really? She is not crazy, she´s a clever b**ch!
Crazy people are here on ATS. You can see the best of them in Oct. 13 aftermatch thread.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
pics or GTFO lol jk

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
the woman is two fries short of a happy meal!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Oh my! She's appears as an absolute psycho! Never have I encountered someone who's so. . .pompous while maintaining the audacity to call herself a goddess. She said, and I quote "her body freakin' rocks"? She complains about her ex who allegedly defrauded the govt. by sitting at home collecting UI checks? Well, since she also lived by that money, and didn't report him, that makes her an accessory, right?

Oh the world's full of them, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So let me get this correct... she is charging 5 bucks a pop for a video of her claiming to be from the future now or something? And this is the same lady that started charging 2 or 3 the day before the 13th for info about junk? The same lady that I remember hearing was going to loose her house and car and stuff like that?

I may be some what wrong but I have the general idea i believe

Maybe try getting a job rather than sitting making youtube videos all day?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadas finest
So let me get this correct... she is charging 5 bucks a pop for a video of her claiming to be from the future now or something? And this is the same lady that started charging 2 or 3 the day before the 13th for info about junk? The same lady that I remember hearing was going to loose her house and car and stuff like that?

I may be some what wrong but I have the general idea i believe

Maybe try getting a job rather than sitting making youtube videos all day?

correct, she claims to be a timetraveller

in her own words

"I am Archangel Destiny and in the future I will be a male Pleiadian astrophysicist after I'm done being a human female. My future self has come back in time to help his former self help all of you with what he knows.
Those who want to help me advance my physics and technologies can donate at my wild colleen dot com website, there is a button there for that. You awake people are all broke so you don't have ties to materialism, small donation from such a large audience is powerful"

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
LOL, Asking for money makes her seem so much more credible doesn't it.
I'm sure a real alien coming from the past 1. would have a better form of communication than youtube. and 2. Wouldn't charge for this info if she was really wanting to help.

Maybe the adult industry would be better suited for her if she is looking to make money making videos at home

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
She's may be saying crazy things, but she's definently not stupid

Think of how many people will actually pay to see her breasts....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have never before come across anyone as fkd up as this, still each to their own right?........ Right?

edit on 15-10-2010 by 7anked because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
She's may be saying crazy things, but she's definently not stupid

Think of how many people will actually pay to see her breasts....

I wont pay, but I will finds them... eventually.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I like her "ladies" but not her ideas... She is a psycho....

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well based on the 'views' and the price I'd say she brought in over $20,000 in the last few days alone. Unreal!

top topics

join