It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens and UFOs only abduct Christians? Really?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
From reading another post about a group called the Collins Elite I stumbled on some material that basically states that UFO/alien abductions only happen to Christians.

Is this true? Can an ATS member source material about folks who are abducted that are any other religion?

If this turns out to be the case, only Christians are claiming to be abducted, I think we all need to stop and consider who these folks are that report abductions, and take a close look at their spiritual history and how it has played into their everyday lives.

I don't wish to speculate anymore, at least until I see what the ATS greater mind has to say.

Current ATS thread on the Collins Elite and demonic aliens: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The material that got me thinking along these lines: www.spiritdaily.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51c39c99ddc4.jpg[/atsimg]
John Henry Fuseli’s 1781 painting “The Nightmare” is now seen as a classic account of sleep paralysis accredited to a demon

edit on 14-10-2010 by Jason88 because: added link

edit on 14-10-2010 by Jason88 because: sourced art to keep mods happy

cj6

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Im pretty sure i was abducted as a child and im not christian at all!! So...NO they dont only abduct christians thats ridiculous

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The Christians would love to think they are that special.

Their NOT

cj6

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kbriggss

My point exactly!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Without bashing Christianity, where's the proof of a Muslim abducted? A Jew taken in the night with memories of alien terror? A Hindu missing for days only to walk home with tales of horror? A Native American who details advanced alien technology after his trip to the stars?

Everyone wants to be special. So where are the special abducted folks from other religions?

EDIT: Not even "proof," just point me to a well documented story from a semi-credible source that details an abduction other than Christian.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Jason88 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
nonsense
i wasnt born a christian and i reckon ive been abducted

i believe in Christ and his teachings, and that he was an et sent by God to enlighten mankind
edit on 14-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbriggss
The Christians would love to think they are that special.

Their NOT

do you have some problem with christians?

would you like to say exactly what it is?

christians are fine God fearing people

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

That's a start, thanks. If you don't mind, could you answer these questions?

Q: Were you raised in a Christian household?
Q: Before your abduction were you exposed to Christian ideals or symbolism?
Q: Of all religions, which one do you know the most about?
Q: What is your religion? Or not?

The reason I ask is because I'm having a hard time discovering if any other religions claim abductions.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Jason88 because: formatting

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

No I Dislike all religions. It's the only time you'll see people justify murder is because of their faith.
Human kind will never move truly forward to a peaceful place until all religion is gone.

How about you?
Which ones do you like?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

That's a start, thanks. If you don't mind, could you answer these questions?

Q: Were you raised in a Christian household?
Q: Before your abduction were you exposed to Christian ideals or symbolism?
Q: Of all religions, which one do you know the most about?
Q: What is your religion? Or not?

The reason I ask is because I'm having a hard time discovering if any other religions claim abductions.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Jason88 because: formatting

no my parents were jewish, i was born jewish even though i believe that jews and many other religions, ESPECIALY islam (stamp out its name 100 times) are mislead teachings by ets with only their own interests at heart.

i do believe in a God, a creator of all, and i am convinced the biblical forefathers WERE ets, spiritual positive entities here to make a difference.

i know most about judaism as i studied the old testament in hebrew and arameic and all the scriptures `tanach/ rashi/kabalah ` etc from the age i could speak

i dont know.. i dont know what my religion is :S

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
no my parents were jewish, i was born jewish even though i believe that jews and many other religions, ESPECIALY islam (stamp out its name 100 times) are mislead teachings by ets with only their own interests at heart.

i do believe in a God, a creator of all, and i am convinced the biblical forefathers WERE ets, spiritual positive entities here to make a difference.

i know most about judaism as i studied the old testament in hebrew and arameic and all the scriptures `tanach/ rashi/kabalah ` etc from the age i could speak

i dont know.. i dont know what my religion is :S

Hmmm that's interesting you believe Jews and Islam stamp out ETs and UFOs only to use it in their name; maybe that's why there's a lack of these religions contributing to the overall abduction experience? (Beyond ancient texts, that is).

So what I'm hearing is, you started off Jewish, studied it early in life, but later left it for a spiritual belief system based on one God. Well that blows my entire theory out the window!!

I agree with you, part of me believes our biblical forefathers and the ones of ancient magical lore were extraterrestrials. I think that is the big secret being kept from mankind. We were never alone, just cut off from our past by whatever force for whatever reasons. The other part of me wants to believe people are good, and what we're told is mostly the truth.

Though, ya know, with all the stuff in my head I'm not sure what religion I would be classified as either...maybe just spiritual these days.

edit on 14-10-2010 by Jason88 because: more thoughts

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Very good OP.

The preponderance of abduction stories originate in the west and tend to feature people from Christian countries because the west is a predominately Christian place. We've got the early Villas Boas case and Barney Hill case to suggest abduction claims aren't a completely 'white' experience.

A couple of months ago, I was looking for some statistical evidence that related to skin colour in abduction claims. If it's out there, I couldn't find it. Any search terms with 'alien' and 'race' or 'colour' end up with pages about immigration and prison stats...

The question deserves a serious analysis of the colour/race/religion of people reporting abduction claims. If evidence implies a religious causality, we're safely back in the area of cultural mythology and folklore.

Why and how would purported 'aliens' be allegedly taking genetic samples from people with a certain belief system? As far as we know, genetics has no relevance to beliefs. There aren't any genetic markers that dictate whether someone will be Moslem, Christian or atheist.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I recall seeing a UFO special a long time ago with host Leonard Nimoy that had a man who
was abducted throughout his life starting as a boy and then he was baptised and the
abductions stopped!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
christians are fine God fearing people

Why do they FEAR God"
I thought he was supposed to be the nice guy?

To the OP

Muslims don't call them ALiens... they call them Jinn's

Aliens and Jinn

Jinn are non-human beings referenced in various parts of the Koran (Quran), the Holy Book of Islam. As described in Islamic scripture, the Jinn possess an other worldly quality that suggests an extraterrestrial connection according to some theorists. This section of our guide is devoted to resources that examine the Jinn as well as other possible connections between UFOs, aliens and the Koran (Quran).

www.doomsdayguide.org...

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov's alien abduction story shakes officials
politifi.com...

Russian Governor Claims Alien Abduction
ufos.about.com...

Kalmykia Buddhists and Alien Abduction
enlightenmentward.wordpress.com...

That's all I have time for

Try GOOGLE

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't know and i won't pretend to know, but i do know that its a question that should be answered.

I actually had an in person meeting scheduled with a MUFON investigator regarding an experience my wife and i shared.

I asked her what i thought was an obvious question about their investigative protocol, and was both surprised and disappointed when she stumbled for an answer.

This was the question in a nutshell.

"Do you approach this as a criminal investigation? Are similarities between those having these experiences taken into account?"....She didn't have an answer. I canceled our meeting.

This is the way that every serial killer has been nabbed. Ted Bundy liked fit young girls with blonde hair. Wayne Williams targeted young black men.

Things to be taken into consideration:

1. Eye Color
2. Ethnicity or Race
3. Life Events
4. Religeous preference and beliefs
5. Place and date of birth
6. Employment
7. When and Where schooling
8. Hair Color
9. Height and Weight
10. Sex (male or female) and sexual orientation
11. Number of children and the race, height, weight, religeon, place and date of birth, ETC., for each of those children.

The list goes on and on.

You can't catch a Kidnapper without knowing the similarities and differences between kidnap victims.

I mean, if the 'investigators' aren't taking a criminal investigator's approach, they're just collecting stories, which is very entertaining for those interested, but does little to actually 'investigate' its occurrence.

I'm sure MUFON has ex-police officers, government employees, and maybe a few ex-detectives in their ranks that should know better.

What are they thinking?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Muslims don't call them ALiens... they call them Jinn's

Aliens and Jinn

Jinn are non-human beings referenced in various parts of the Koran (Quran), the Holy Book of Islam. As described in Islamic scripture, the Jinn possess an other worldly quality that suggests an extraterrestrial connection according to some theorists. This section of our guide is devoted to resources that examine the Jinn as well as other possible connections between UFOs, aliens and the Koran (Quran).

Muslims do not refer to ALIENS as Jinn....They refer to Jinn as Jinn....In Muslim theology, of the THREE of Allah's creations, two were of this earth. The Human and the Jinn.

Separate from the Angels created by Allah, the Jinn were said to possess supernatural powers that allowed them to take on any form and cover vast distances in an instant. Some Muslims consider them to be spiritual guides, while other Muslims consider them tricksters very similar to the DEMONS of Christianity, also of this earth.

Believing that extra terrestrials are Jinn would actually be a form of sacrilege for a devout Muslim.

For me, the closest comparative connection between the Jinn and any other supernatural / otherworldly religeous figure would be the Yee Naaldlooshii, or the Navajo Skinwalker of Native American culture.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Of course they do! Because they want to study how incredibly dumb christians are thinking that they are the only ones on earth who are right about their beliefs!

Then again, they would also have to only abduct the zionist "chosen ones"...

What arrogance...

Magnum

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

YOUR GOING TO LOVE THIS ONE............

Louis Farrakhan Claims His UFO Abductors Were Jewish
If it wasn't so freaking funny......................... But then again..............

Several anonymous sources inside the Nation of Islam say Minister Farrakhan told them his recent UFO abduction was a harrowing experience:

“He said the ship was filled with white devils and the crew members resembled Jewish actors.”

“Minister Farrakhan was forced to eat strange ethnic meals and listen to arguments about money.”

“Minister Farrakhan was probed by a man who resembled Don Rickles.”

“A white woman resembling Joan Rivers sat in the chair where Lt. Uhura sat on Star Trek.”

In a recent Ebony magazine interview, Minister Farrakhan briefly recalled his abduction on the Jew Ship.

“The captain of the ship was a man who looked like Judd Hirsch,” Farrakhan said. “There was so much bickering that Captain Hirsch was constantly yelling at the others to stop arguing. Then a man resembling Benjamin Netanyahu took away my Fez hat and forced a yarmulke on my head that was much too big. Later, when they forced me to sing If I Were a Rich Man with Woody Allen, Barbra Streisand took all the money from my wallet.”
www.thedailyrash.com...

A Muslim abducted by "White Devils", who also happened to look Jewish.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yes.

Why?

They keep on calling them demons,

What do you expect, the aliens gotta theirs back

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

David Jacobs, a professor of history at Temple University, and prominent researcher of UFO abduction, has compiled hundreds of accounts on this subject. In his book he goes on to say " The were average citizens and were Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, White, Black, male / female, yournger, older, professional, non-professional, married, single, divorced, employed, unemployed, articulate, inarticulate. His book "Secret Life: First Hand Documented Accounts of UFO Abductions.

So according to him, who has got a lot of experience and hundreds of cases covered, those are his conclusions..
I think then if we believe him that it answers your posted question..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join