It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Is there some magical law that all balloons have to be yellow?

You have to admit they look like balloons tied together, right? RIGHT?

Are you people losing your mind? Do you honestly not know what a cluster of balloons look like anymore? You honestly think aliens or secret craft are going to look like a bunch of balloons?

Are people going crazy or something? Where has their ability to identify balloons disappeared to?
edit on 14-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
I would like to add that the same news stations reporting video footage of this event "FOX owned" also were responsible for airing the press conference shown of the NORAD officers. Coincidence? Maybe.

I like your thinking although it's not healthy (for I suffer from the same cynicism too
but unfortunately this is HOW we are made/forced to think simply because 'they' made us not trust them anymore.

I didn't see FOX's report on NORAD. Was it aired or printed?
edit on 14-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks H_A!
I guess I'm gonna have to go all the way back for the Czars here. LOL
UFO Czars!
This is getting crazy.
I still believe its regular old earthlings behind all these shenanigans!
But it still remains to be speculated.
Speculated people! Operative word.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Your focus on the moscow video is telling. I'm not concered about your past postings/threads, I was merely pointing out the fact that in this instance you chose not to include links while shutting someone else down. It's ok to make mistakes but your very aggressive whether your right or wrong. No matter what I say I feel you will take this "discussion" whereever you need to in order to reach your perception of a valid point. Anyone can look at how you've conducted yourself throughout this thread and draw thier own conclusions. I may be wrong , It's all perception.

I won't bother you anymore with valid points, Enjoy your thread and just try being a little nicer!

cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Thanks for posting those,
I've been looking for them.
They resemble these

JESUS IS EVERYBODY PURPOSELY IGNORING ME, THESE PICTURES HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YESTERDAY WHATSOEVER, IVE ALREADY SAID IT THREE TIMES, HERE IS PROOF: www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
theres something on the cam

link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

What does it matter what color the balloons were? Are you going to ignore the fact they look like balloons because of their color?

Answer the question.... yes or no... Do they look like balloons to you?

Fun and games huh? Interesting...

link   
Hi all, this is my first post and I'm a huge time lurker.

I haven't read all the pages, so I'm not really in the loop. I like to believe in many things, yet I refuse to accept unless there's evidence, when that is non existent on both sides then I fall on logic. I keep an open mind, aneutral stance, a believing heart but a skeptical mind.

I have to say I find it crazy that if it is a balloon/s that they stopped so many new yorkers in there trracks and had many reports. Its possible and if it s a balloon then this story is being sensationalized for an agenda.

Either way ufo or balloon, there's something to it. Aliens zipping through to display themselves or the gov, trying to condition us. I believe in the latter.

Now for all those who claim its a balloon and tequesting proof of it being a ufo..where's your proof of it being a balloon? You have no right to say it is regarding your own logic.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Myumi

i am nice to people that deserve it....

just look at what i just posted, proof again that whatever i say gets ignored and people dont want to hear what doesn't fit their beliefs...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by ch1n1t0

show me the evidence of these things you are talking about? because all ive seen are a video of balloons, pictures of balloons, a video of jupiter, tons of earth cam videos and pictures of planes going to and from la guardia airport, a load of re named and re dated old and/or fake videos and a picture made by jason diamond...

there's no point discussing eyewitness claims because again they mean nothing without corroborating evidence.

thanks

rich

Rich,
Could you please re-post the video of Jupiter and the time stamp please? I've been asking for it.
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
whatever i seen on the webcam is gone now didnt anyone else see it

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

and you are ignoring me when I said I was not saying those pics were taken yesterday.
You are continuing to say untruths now.
Either go back to the post or get off it.

Oh and could you please re-post the video of Jupiter with the time stamp?
I want to see it!
Thanks!
edit on 14-10-2010 by DaWhiz because: asking for repost

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

edit on 113131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: oops

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thekid90

After 911 New Yorkers are a little skiddish eh? It only stands to reason

that they would be! After 911 if one looks up you can bet your bottom

dollar (for what that is worth nowadays) that the majority are going to

look up. With the internet and all the UFO talk et al, the mind is

forming what it thinks it sees IMO.

There can let's say be three different people who witnessed the same

thing and yet you will get three different descriptions of it.
edit on 14-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Thank you for the link,

so this is what is creating all the hysteria? From what I could determine they looked liked yellow balloons kiddo's.

What gets me is Why it got news coverage and how the balloons stayed up there for over 2 hours...

But uh ya looks like balloons man. I am callin they are balloons and the night time footage was airplanes or Helicopters.

Sometimes the first thing that comes to mind is the wrong one.. Just saying You guys thinking they are not balloons might wanna take another look..

edit on 14-10-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thekid90
Hi all, this is my first post and I'm a huge time lurker.

I haven't read all the pages, so I'm not really in the loop. I like to believe in many things, yet I refuse to accept unless there's evidence, when that is non existent on both sides then I fall on logic. I keep an open mind, aneutral stance, a believing heart but a skeptical mind.

I have to say I find it crazy that if it is a balloon/s that they stopped so many new yorkers in there trracks and had many reports. Its possible and if it s a balloon then this story is being sensationalized for an agenda.

Either way ufo or balloon, there's something to it. Aliens zipping through to display themselves or the gov, trying to condition us. I believe in the latter.

Now for all those who claim its a balloon and tequesting proof of it being a ufo..where's your proof of it being a balloon? You have no right to say it is regarding your own logic.

Very well said could have not put it better myself. I saw the objects yesterday and ive lived in NYC all my life. Trust me when I say balloons are not going to stop a few Ny blocks ppl here dont really stop for anything . I myself wish i could say what i saw were ET but i can't but i could a sure you that they were not balloons either that BS trying to dismiss this as just balloons is a joke......

It could def be some type of hoax but as of now it's a UFO because we cannot identify it's origins conclusively ain't that what UFO stands for???

I believe it could have been some type of test to see how fast information would be spread to monitor possible scenarios if a true ufo of et origins was to show up in a well populated area

edit on 14-10-2010 by Warhacks because: .

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

ok dawhiz, i shall try and find it for you, may take me a few minutes as im not sure which thread it was posted on.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I think you're taking this even more serious than the UFO fanatics. Paranoid, are we... Well, anyway, was I aggressive anywhere, while stating I don't claim anything? Just that I don't think those weren't balloons, and that was a personal opinion, not a 100% statement. Stop putting things in other people's mouths and be aggressive about it, ok?

And yeah, it's fun and games for me, cause I don't need to be assured twice on something like ETs, you either seen and have no idea what you've seen, or you have a detailed and hours long observation with objects closer than 500 meters and actually hovering meters above ground. I'm telling you this not to try and convince you in anything, I don't actually care for others beliefs as people are as ignorant as they are today. I'm explaining this just to make sure you're aware I'm not of those fanatics out there shouting UFO UFO on the streets. I'm only sharing opinions.

Please, do learn how to do that on your end, ok?

Cheers and have a nice one.

link   
www.youtube.com...

Oct. 13th Disclosure Qinling Mountain entire village vanishing
edit on 14-10-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

link   

If you find it later just U2U me please?!
Thanks!
Oh and thanks for being civil. This stuff really should all be put together so it can be properly analyzed. Otherwise all anyone is doing is wasting time.
Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join